TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Originally posted by edubardus
    At least one orb is in wolf possession.
    How would you know this without being a wolf? Please show me anywhere where it says one of the three orbs has to go to wolf hands.

    Originally posted by edubardus
    It would balance the game if they did. If what freaky claims is true then it's possible that the guard orb is in wolf possession.
    Again, How would you know this without being a wolf, unless this is this just a radom guess.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #62
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      I read through everything that freaky has had to say, and I have a few comments.

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      Going to repost all that so it makes sense.



      I pretty much said there I made up the statement about him and halley, but he decided to be a ****** and and make a big deal out of this whole thing. The only way I see that happening is if both of them are red, and I got lucky hitting them both. If halley is not a wolf, then pnt would have seen I was joking about this whole thing and would not have responded this seriously.

      [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him

      WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE EVERYTHING SUCH A BIG DEAL, I AM SUCH AN OBVIOUS WOLF AND CAN'T COVER UP FOR HALLEY.



      Originally posted by freakysnots
      As you can see, I even said there was nothing wrong about their conversation because I thought I was getting nowhere with this, but he continued to defend himself like I was accusing him of something. This was probably because he is a wolf, and knows halley is a wolf. When I said I caught him for something halley has done, he assumed that halley blew it and tries to cover it up when there was nothing to cover up.

      Knowing pnt, he is either going to claim red miller, or call me a wolf and a liar. The sensor can confirm that I had an orb or a yellow orb (Not sure if sensor just knows who got the orb, or know what color orb they got), and based on that convo, I highly doubt he is a red miller since the convo was basically why I seered him in the first place.

      [22:48] merlonifan28: i know him IRL

      OH MAN HOW COULD I BE SO OBVIOUSLY DEFENDING MYSELF AFTER HE SAID HE MADE EVERYTHING UP

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      You have a habit of defending people you know irl (i.e. halley, pnt) and they all turn out to be wolves.

      I don't know if:

      2. You are pnt in another account.
      Are you joking? seriously, are you joking? You have to be the biggest fuckface on the planet if you believe this. I know you don't believe this, though. You're just two ****ty options mixed in with the one you believe is true, so people will be forced to believe that he's a wolf.

      Originally posted by freaky
      What are the chances I receive yellow orb, I seer the most logical person based on facts, he basically said 'LOL I'M A WOLF AND SO IS HALLEY, HALLEY IZ DUM SO HE MUST HAVE SCREWED UP SO IMMA GO DEFEND HIM', so now I seered him and he is red and you call me a wolf?
      I think everyone already knows what I want to say about this, so I'm not even gonna say it. Instead, I'll say this.

      FREAKYSNOTS, YOU ARE A GIANT ****ING MORON

      Comment

      • Einherjar_04
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 68

        #63
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        I agree with pnt, Freakysnots


        By the way Emerald told me he was watcher last night, seth claims as well so ya.
        AIM = Jeremy0416
        -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
        -Yes, I am crazy.

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #64
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          How would you know this without being a wolf? Please show me anywhere where it says one of the three orbs has to go to wolf hands.

          Again, How would you know this without being a wolf, unless this is this just a radom guess.
          it's an assumption based on a hypothesis. rofl.

          random is a suggestive term. Nonetheless, always play under the worst case scenario: wolves could have an orb, sensor should not come out. Come the case wolves have an orb they will hesitate to use it until the very last minute, rendering the sensor useless.

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #65
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Originally posted by Einherjar_04
            I agree with pnt, Freakysnots


            By the way Emerald told me he was watcher last night, seth claims as well so ya.
            by the way, you just showed the thread your blatant, unthoughtful support of pnt. While I agree with all of his allegations and continue to believe that freakysnots is being an idiot, pnt was apparently seered red and that has to be considered over everything else despite freaky's stupidity and his retarded conversation with pnt.

            it could easily go both ways.

            silly new players

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #66
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Originally posted by Einherjar_04
              By the way Emerald told me he was watcher last night, seth claims as well so ya.
              I'm not the watcher and I ask you to find a line in a convo which I say otherwise.

              Voting pnt because of the seering. I think anybody in their right mind should do this, unless they know for sure another wolf.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #67
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                safety on DarkManticore for now. I can't decide if I believe freaky's supposed seering or not just yet.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Alright, here's how I see it. Anyone who has voted for me hasn't read my convo with freaky or the description he put of it. He's pulling **** out of his ass. Yeah, he probably did seer me, and there's a 1/8 chance I actually did come up red, but that's not the point. The point is his bull**** excuses for seering me, trying to make it seem ok to us humans. The point is how he is 100% convinced I'm a wolf. The point is that he's flat out denying any chance that I could be the red miller. This makes me believe that he's a wolf, trying to get a human lynched night 1. I did it last game with halleys, now he's trying to pull the same **** I did, which was jumping on one person and not resting until they are lynched.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    pntballa18 - 2/8 - freakysnots, dooey100
                    freakysnots - 4/8 - edubardus, meno_rocks123, pntballa18, Einherjar_04
                    DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz

                    Yet to vote: DarkManticoreX2, argo15, Halleys5thConcerto, emerald000, EnR, T3hDDRKid, SethSquall
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      I love you guys. You all suck.


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        pntballa18 - 2/8 - freakysnots, dooey100
                        freakysnots - 4/8 - edubardus, meno_rocks123, pntballa18, Einherjar_04
                        DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz

                        Yet to vote: DarkManticoreX2, argo15, Halleys5thConcerto, emerald000, EnR, T3hDDRKid, SethSquall
                        I DID NOT VOTE FOR FREAKYSNOTS, OH MY GOD.

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          pntballa18 - 3/8 - freakysnots, dooey100, Emerald000
                          freakysnots - 2/8 - pntballa18, Einherjar_04
                          oh no - 2/8 - Edubardus, Meno_rocks123
                          DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz


                          Yet to vote: DarkManticoreX2, argo15, Halleys5thConcerto, emerald000, EnR, T3hDDRKid, SethSquall
                          Fix'd
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            pntballa18 - 3/8 - freakysnots, dooey100, emerald000
                            freakysnots - 2/8 - pntballa18, Einherjar_04
                            oh no - 2/8 - Edubardus, Meno_rocks123
                            DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz

                            Yet to vote: DarkManticoreX2, argo15, Halleys5thConcerto, EnR, T3hDDRKid, SethSquall
                            Fixed the fix.

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              ^ what he said
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                also, voting for oh no doesn't prevent you from getting a phantom. Just fyi.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...