TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #151
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Easy solution to this?

    have emerald use his orb on someone, Orbs get redistributed, whoever gets the yellow orb seers halley.
    Solution 1: Halley is a wolf.

    Solution 2: Emerald is a wolf.

    Since neither of them argued that I had the yellow orb, you guys go and assume I had the yellow orb.

    Since a human won't kill the watcher, either halley or emerald is a wolf.

    I have yet to see emerald in this thread. Right now everything is pointing at halley, the only way for halley to defend himself is to attack emerald which I don't think I saw him doing.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #152
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      I have yet to see emerald in this thread. Right now everything is pointing at halley, the only way for halley to defend himself is to attack emerald which I don't think I saw him doing.
      ninja'd

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #153
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        so pretty much, I said I didn't want either the watcher or the sensor to come out in the thread because it would put their lives in danger, etc. We have a guard, but still. We couldn't have both coming out. Sounds normal to me.

        I didn't act more surprised than the average player. Oh, pnt was seered red; didn't really expect it. Ok, so he's red. At the time I considered freaky a wolf candidate but he's been cleared so far out of his sight that he doesn't see I believe he's human and we both hold, for the most part, the same ideals and principles.

        I stated that the wolves would have an orb simply because random is a suggestive term and it usually isn't. I've hosted before, etc. It never really is random. Nonetheless, given the possibility that the wolves had an orb having any of the special roles come out would put them in danger depending on what orb the wolves had. The wolves had the vigi orb. What if they were to use the vigi and the wolfing on the same player? The special player would die regardless of the guardian. It's happened before; it's absolutely normal. Clearly, I analyzed far beyond freaky's possibility branches as he firmly believes that only halley is a wolf candidate and that I'm an accomplice.

        This only leads me to where we are now. Halley and emerald are both incriminated because they're on the watcher's list. He shouldn't have released that list because maybe no wolves had orbs and that would only allow for the wolves to target a player with an orb and have him killed. If that was the case we would have had more targets than we could have afforded to guard at the time. However, that wasn't the case and, once again, luck hits the game and the retarded wolf team decides to kill seth revealing only two possible wolf candidates.

        Freaky argues that pnt and halley are definitely connected. I argue that they don't need to be. His conversations are nothing more than an attempt at being sly, and an overall hero. What started out as a 'lolurawolf' joke ended as a firm statement - in freaky's eyes - proving that halley and pnt were connected. Pnt's reaction to freaky's you and halley know each other irl so you're both wolves joke was absolutely natural; I would have done the same, and pnt's reaction didn't seem far from ordinary, in my opinion.

        The point is, pnt could have been the red miller (which is what I'm most leaning for at the moment), halley isn't connected to pnt as a wolf but she is still under heavy suspicion merely because she's on the list sethsquall revealed to the thread. Under this channel of thought, one must also conclude that emerald is also under heavy suspicion, as he was on the list as well.

        there is no tl;dr ******s.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #154
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          well, despite there being no tl;dr I can certainly add something short to my small essay.

          FREAKY, YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN YOUR BROKEN ANALYSIS AND ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON YOUR RETARDED PERCEPTION OF PNT'S REACTIONS; CLEARLY NOT ENOUGH TO CONVICT ANYONE.

          The only credibly thing you've said was that you seered pnt red. That is it.

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #155
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            So what you are saying is it is all coincidence that pnt was seered red but he is actually the miller since he proved no connection to halley. Halley just happens to have an orb but that still shows no connection to pnt. Pnt over reacted when I said halley, but that is pure coincidence because pnt is too good for that.

            And my seering is invalid all because pnt has a 1/6 chance of being a miller even if he was human.

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #156
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              emerald, show the **** up in the thread.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • Halleys5thConcerto
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 30

                #157
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                Solution 1: Halley is a wolf.

                Solution 2: Emerald is a wolf.

                Since neither of them argued that I had the yellow orb, you guys go and assume I had the yellow orb.

                Since a human won't kill the watcher, either halley or emerald is a wolf.

                I have yet to see emerald in this thread. Right now everything is pointing at halley, the only way for halley to defend himself is to attack emerald which I don't think I saw him doing.
                OK, here's how logic works. I don't have any "dirt" on Emerald, so I'm defending the only truth that I can- the truth that I know. I'm not pulling a freaky and just making up some crap about emerald to make him look guilty. I'm trying to go about this logically. And emerald is no innocent until proven guilty here- there are only three possible options for who used the red orb- me, you, and emerald. We have been vocal and emerald has been silent. This does not make him inherently innocent. Let's hear something from you, emmy.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Originally posted by edubardus
                  Freaky argues that pnt and halley are definitely connected. I argue that they don't need to be. His conversations are nothing more than an attempt at being sly, and an overall hero. What started out as a 'lolurawolf' joke ended as a firm statement - in freaky's eyes - proving that halley and pnt were connected. Pnt's reaction to freaky's you and halley know each other irl so you're both wolves joke was absolutely natural; I would have done the same, and pnt's reaction didn't seem far from ordinary, in my opinion.
                  [22:45] freakysnots: yo
                  [22:46] merlonifan28: hey
                  [22:46] freakysnots: I'm not sure what bull **** you are pullnig with halley but wtf
                  [22:47] merlonifan28: wtf
                  [22:47] freakysnots: haha
                  [22:47] freakysnots: halley is an idiot
                  [22:47] freakysnots: good game
                  [22:47] merlonifan28: what the hell are you talking about
                  [22:47] freakysnots: ur convo with halley
                  [22:47] freakysnots: you know what i'm talking about
                  [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him
                  [22:48] freakysnots: nothing
                  [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him

                  I believe we have another misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about the part after that. Notice when I said nothing and told him I just wanted to see a connection bettween him and halley, I implied that 'I WUZ LYING LOLOL'. He assumed I was talking about wolf or etc and said they were only connected in rl. After that, I kept on talking bs with him and showed that part to a few people. Decided to seer him, he was red. Halley was carrying an orb, seth gets vigi'd.

                  k so halley and pnt r not related in any way

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    the sensor needs to come out at this point, guardian guards last two phases.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      and no, halley and pnt don't need to be connected. it could be halley just as it could be emerald.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Then why would halley lie about the conversation between him and pnt not sending as well as hesitate to give it to me.

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          because they don't need to; your argument came straight out of your ass.
                          convict halley for all I care, I'm just saying that it could be either and that your so-called evidence isn't enough to convict either of them.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • Halleys5thConcerto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 30

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Freaky, I didn't lie about anything. I've already explained this, but you're back to your old tricks again. This is getting pretty stupid. It's between me and emerald. One of us used the red orb. I've offered my case that it is NOT me. As for Emerald, I haven't heard anything from him. Let's argue which one it is and stop making BS claims about anyone. This is getting a little tiring.

                            Comment

                            • Halleys5thConcerto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 30

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              I don't even understand the possible implications of this so-called "lie." I either:
                              A. Copy and pasted incorrectly by accident
                              B. Copy and pasted incorrectly deliberately

                              What would be my possible motive to NOT give you the correct "copy and paste"? This is very, very silly. It also has nothing to do with our current situation in the game.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Originally posted by Halleys5thConcerto
                                I don't even understand the possible implications of this so-called "lie." I either:
                                A. Copy and pasted incorrectly by accident
                                B. Copy and pasted incorrectly deliberately

                                What would be my possible motive to NOT give you the correct "copy and paste"? This is very, very silly. It also has nothing to do with our current situation in the game.
                                In the convo, you claimed that you had sent the convo, but it did not appear. If you post a conversation where that was not included, then that would say you basically lied about pasting the convo and it failed. So you go and change the convo a bit by manually adding that in.

                                Everyone who copy and paste what you just wrote can do it without getting an error. This puts you in a position where you have a reason to do it, and there is evidence that you are lying.

                                There is a possibility that your version of pidgen is glitched and therefore causing the message to not display, but I highly doubt it under these circumstances.

                                btw, I downloaded pidgen did some massive spam etc. The only way to get that error is to go way over the limit which he failed to do.

                                Still, emerald needs to show up.

                                Comment

                                Working...