TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #31
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    pnt

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #32
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      [22:45] freakysnots: yo
      [22:46] merlonifan28: hey
      [22:46] freakysnots: I'm not sure what bull **** you are pullnig with halley but wtf
      [22:47] merlonifan28: wtf
      [22:47] freakysnots: haha
      [22:47] freakysnots: halley is an idiot
      [22:47] freakysnots: good game
      [22:47] merlonifan28: what the hell are you talking about
      [22:47] freakysnots: ur convo with halley
      [22:47] freakysnots: you know what i'm talking about
      [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him
      [22:48] freakysnots: nothing
      [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him
      [22:48] merlonifan28: i know him IRL
      [22:48] freakysnots: ic
      [22:48] freakysnots: so this means
      [22:48] freakysnots: you + him are wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: because if i know someone in real life that means we're wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: is einherjar a wolf too?
      [22:49] freakysnots: Yes
      [22:49] freakysnots: Perfect fool proof logic
      [22:50] merlonifan28: i honestly hope you're joking
      [22:50] merlonifan28: because if you aren't
      [22:50] merlonifan28: you need to move back to jTWG
      [22:50] freakysnots: Oh, i'm not joking.
      [22:50] merlonifan28: then what the **** are you talking about
      [22:51] freakysnots: I'm not sure, but apparently you are making a big deal out of nothing
      [22:51] merlonifan28: seriously, start talking some sense
      [22:51] merlonifan28: what are you talking about
      [22:51] freakysnots: It was a bluff you dumb ****.
      [22:52] freakysnots: I was trying to see any connectionb etween you and halley
      [22:52] freakysnots: How you would react if I say something like that
      [22:52] freakysnots: etc
      [22:52] freakysnots: [22:51] freakysnots: I'm not sure, but apparently you are making a big deal out of nothing
      [22:54] merlonifan28: you make no sense at all
      [22:57] merlonifan28: hey tell me the truth
      [22:57] merlonifan28: did you really need to waste that much of my time
      [22:57] merlonifan28: >.>
      [22:57] freakysnots: Yes.
      [22:57] freakysnots: Since i'm telling the truth..
      [22:57] merlonifan28: about what?
      [22:57] merlonifan28: you haven't even said anything
      [22:57] freakysnots: Two.
      [22:57] freakysnots: Qzs
      [22:57] freakysnots: you are weird
      [22:58] merlonifan28: all you've said is "your convo with halley"
      [22:58] merlonifan28: "you know what i'm talking about"
      [22:58] freakysnots: hmm
      [22:58] freakysnots: I will not answer that since you already know the answer
      [22:58] merlonifan28: holy **** you are dumb
      [22:59] merlonifan28: that wasn't even a question
      [22:59] freakysnots: Duh
      [22:59] freakysnots: What are you talking about
      [22:59] freakysnots: Summarize in 10 words
      [23:00] merlonifan28: i'm gonna block you if you don't stop being an idiot
      [23:00] freakysnots: hm
      [23:00] freakysnots: sir you are a wolf
      [23:00] merlonifan28: i'm a human.
      [23:01] freakysnots: wtf are u even asking me
      [23:01] merlonifan28: i haven't asked you anything
      [23:01] freakysnots: then wtf?
      [23:01] merlonifan28: you started talking to me
      [23:01] merlonifan28: and said stuff about me and halley
      [23:01] merlonifan28: all i've said is how much of a moron you are
      [23:02] freakysnots: k
      [23:02] freakysnots: imma go think about all this
      [23:02] freakysnots: brb
      [23:02] merlonifan28: i dont even think you can read what i'm writing
      [23:03] freakysnots: Oh
      [23:04] freakysnots: Now I know why I was suspecting you
      [23:04] freakysnots: [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him
      [22:48] freakysnots: nothing
      [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him
      [22:48] merlonifan28: i know him IRL
      [22:48] freakysnots: ic
      [22:48] freakysnots: so this means
      [22:48] freakysnots: you + him are wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: because if i know someone in real life that means we're wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: is einherjar a wolf too?
      [22:49] freakysnots: Yes
      [23:04] freakysnots: Ur a dumb ass
      [23:04] merlonifan28: please, please tell me what you're talking about
      [23:05] freakysnots: why the **** r u being so defensive
      [23:05] freakysnots: i already said i made up that convo
      [23:05] freakysnots: or
      [23:05] freakysnots: i claimed a convo that doesnt exist
      [23:05] merlonifan28: alright, lets get some stuff straightened out
      [23:05] merlonifan28: i haven't been defensive, i've been saying you aren't making any sense, because you aren't
      [23:05] merlonifan28: you didn't send me any convo, whether fake or not
      [23:06] freakysnots: wtf
      [23:06] freakysnots: like i said
      [23:06] freakysnots: i talked to halley
      [23:06] freakysnots: then i went to you
      [23:06] freakysnots: i attacked you to see if you were linked to halley in any way
      [23:06] freakysnots: and i don't like your response
      [23:07] merlonifan28: my response is calling you an idiot because you make no sense at all
      [23:07] merlonifan28: if you find that wolfish in any way
      [23:07] merlonifan28: lynch me
      [23:07] freakysnots: for some reason
      [23:07] freakysnots: you seem too serious
      [23:08] freakysnots: that was the only thing
      [23:08] merlonifan28: yes, i'm serious when i call you a moron
      [23:08] freakysnots: it's not that
      [23:08] merlonifan28: because you seriously are a moron
      [23:08] freakysnots: [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him
      [22:48] merlonifan28: i know him IRL
      [22:48] freakysnots: ic
      [22:48] freakysnots: so this means
      [22:48] freakysnots: you + him are wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: because if i know someone in real life that means we're wolves
      [22:49] merlonifan28: is einherjar a wolf too?
      [22:49] freakysnots: Yes
      [23:08] freakysnots: that was a joke type thing
      [23:08] freakysnots: you responded like a ******
      [23:09] merlonifan28: then wolf me
      [23:09] merlonifan28: or lynch me
      [23:09] merlonifan28: whatever you can do
      [23:09] merlonifan28: because i really don't feel like talking to you when you make no sense at all
      [23:09] freakysnots: shure buddy
      [23:09] freakysnots: imma go and suck all this in
      [23:10] merlonifan28: go for it
      [23:10] merlonifan28: talk to me if you have anything intelligent to say
      Halley might be red too.

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #33
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        pnt That's enough for me.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #34
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Going to repost all that so it makes sense.

          [22:45] freakysnots: yo
          [22:46] merlonifan28: hey
          [22:46] freakysnots: I'm not sure what bull **** you are pullnig with halley but wtf
          [22:47] merlonifan28: wtf
          [22:47] freakysnots: haha
          [22:47] freakysnots: halley is an idiot
          [22:47] freakysnots: good game
          [22:47] merlonifan28: what the hell are you talking about
          [22:47] freakysnots: ur convo with halley
          [22:47] freakysnots: you know what i'm talking about
          [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him
          [22:48] freakysnots: nothing
          [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him
          I pretty much said there I made up the statement about him and halley, but he decided to be a ****** and and make a big deal out of this whole thing. The only way I see that happening is if both of them are red, and I got lucky hitting them both. If halley is not a wolf, then pnt would have seen I was joking about this whole thing and would not have responded this seriously.

          [22:48] merlonifan28: what about my convo with him
          [22:48] freakysnots: nothing
          [22:48] freakysnots: just wanted to see a connection between you and him
          [22:48] merlonifan28: i know him IRL
          [22:48] freakysnots: ic
          [22:48] freakysnots: so this means
          [22:48] freakysnots: you + him are wolves
          [22:49] merlonifan28: because if i know someone in real life that means we're wolves
          [22:49] merlonifan28: is einherjar a wolf too?
          [22:49] freakysnots: Yes
          [22:49] freakysnots: Perfect fool proof logic
          [22:50] merlonifan28: i honestly hope you're joking
          [22:50] merlonifan28: because if you aren't
          [22:50] merlonifan28: you need to move back to jTWG
          [22:50] freakysnots: Oh, i'm not joking.
          [22:50] merlonifan28: then what the **** are you talking about
          [22:51] freakysnots: I'm not sure, but apparently you are making a big deal out of nothing
          As you can see, I even said there was nothing wrong about their conversation because I thought I was getting nowhere with this, but he continued to defend himself like I was accusing him of something. This was probably because he is a wolf, and knows halley is a wolf. When I said I caught him for something halley has done, he assumed that halley blew it and tries to cover it up when there was nothing to cover up.

          Knowing pnt, he is either going to claim red miller, or call me a wolf and a liar. The sensor can confirm that I had an orb or a yellow orb (Not sure if sensor just knows who got the orb, or know what color orb they got), and based on that convo, I highly doubt he is a red miller since the convo was basically why I seered him in the first place.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #35
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Who ever receives the yellow orb, seer halley and post the details.

            Since there is a possibility that a wolf gets the yellow orb, sensor keep an eye on who ever recieves it. If they don't seer halley, then they are a wolf for sure.

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #36
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              Who ever receives the yellow orb, seer halley and post the details.

              Since there is a possibility that a wolf gets the yellow orb, sensor keep an eye on who ever recieves it. If they don't seer halley, then they are a wolf for sure.
              you say that as if it'd be quick. You have to wait for all orbs to be used and a wolf most likely has one of them. If pnt and halley are wolves they won't use their orb till the last minute when it's too late for us to do anything with the yellow one.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #37
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                p.s freaky, the way you started your conversation with pnt makes me think you're a complete retard.

                absolutely unfunny, needless, and idiotic.

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Originally posted by edubardus
                  you say that as if it'd be quick. You have to wait for all orbs to be used and a wolf most likely has one of them. If pnt and halley are wolves they won't use their orb till the last minute when it's too late for us to do anything with the yellow one.
                  I thought once a specific orb was used the orb alone will be redistributed. Didn't quite read it.

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    ok, I read everything. You're going on a limb and you're an idiot. Good job arguing out of your ass. If you indeed seered him red with the orb then you got him, but jesus christ your arguments are more appalling than the sight of an aborted fetus.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      I refuse to write again.

                      [00:23] freakysnots: onoz i quad posted
                      [00:23] freakysnots: as well as double posted
                      [00:23] fikshonjunkshon: one sec
                      [00:23] fikshonjunkshon: UI'm tyring to be funny
                      [00:23] fikshonjunkshon: in one of my posts.
                      [00:23] freakysnots: oh sure
                      [00:29] fikshonjunkshon: ok I was funny
                      [00:29] freakysnots: haha too technical for me to understand
                      [00:30] freakysnots: but at least he was seered red
                      [00:30] fikshonjunkshon: what.
                      [00:30] fikshonjunkshon: what
                      [00:30] freakysnots: lulz
                      [00:30] freakysnots: btw, another reason i seered him was because he is usually not that serious
                      [00:30] fikshonjunkshon: but, I would have reatcted the same way
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: you pretty much argued that playing TWG with someone who you know irl makes you both wolves
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: if either of you is one
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: good ****ing job
                      [00:31] freakysnots: that was a joke
                      [00:31] freakysnots: i'm laughing
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: that's pretty much what your last two posts state
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: the only real 'evidence' you have
                      if you claiming
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: that you seered him red
                      [00:31] fikshonjunkshon: everything else is retarded.
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: it doesn't look like a joke at all.
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: ok funny the first two lines
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: then you pushed
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: throughout the whole conversation
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: then you actually hasd the courage
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: to quote your conversation
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: and argue for it
                      [00:32] fikshonjunkshon: what were you thinking?
                      [00:32] freakysnots: lets see what pnt has to say
                      [00:32] freakysnots: i don't see anything wrong with what i posted
                      [00:32] freakysnots: but he was seered red
                      [00:33] freakysnots: and there might be a connectionb etween him and halley
                      [00:33] fikshonjunkshon: this is what I see in your conversation
                      [00:34] fikshonjunkshon: You: ur a wolf
                      pnt: no lol
                      you: you know halley irl right?
                      pnt: yeah lol
                      you: you two are wovles then lol (joke)
                      pnt: you're a retard
                      you: YOU ARE BEING WAY TO SEIROUS ABOUT THIS, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A WOLF NOW FOR TAKING ME SEIORUSLY YOU IDIOT LOL I GOT YOU
                      [00:34] fikshonjunkshon: then you claim you seered him, etc.
                      [00:34] fikshonjunkshon: which isd the only thing that can be considered
                      [00:34] freakysnots: it's nothing like that
                      [00:34] freakysnots: look
                      [00:35] freakysnots: I said halley blew his cover
                      [00:35] freakysnots: i didn't give hima ny details
                      [00:35] freakysnots: he acted strange
                      [00:35] freakysnots: then i said there was nothing
                      [00:35] freakysnots: he continued to act strange
                      [00:35] freakysnots: finally i seerd him
                      [00:35] freakysnots: also
                      [00:35] freakysnots: hi wolf
                      [00:35] fikshonjunkshon: where do you mention that halley blew his cover?
                      [00:36] freakysnots: did you miss the ****ing first part of the convo
                      [00:36] freakysnots: [22:47] freakysnots: haha
                      [22:47] freakysnots: halley is an idiot
                      [22:47] freakysnots: good game
                      [00:36] freakysnots: [22:46] freakysnots: I'm not sure what bull **** you are pullnig with halley but wtf
                      [22:47] merlonifan28: wtf
                      [22:47] freakysnots: haha
                      [22:47] freakysnots: halley is an idiot
                      [22:47] freakysnots: good game
                      [00:36] freakysnots: btw
                      [00:36] freakysnots: hi wolf
                      [00:36] freakysnots: I know what you are doing
                      [00:36] freakysnots: defending pnt by attacking me
                      [00:36] freakysnots: I would have done the same thing if pnt was on my team
                      [00:37] fikshonjunkshon: I thought you were making a reference to the previous game
                      [00:37] fikshonjunkshon: where halley claimed he was a wolf
                      [00:38] fikshonjunkshon: to pnt
                      [00:38] fikshonjunkshon: when he was one.
                      [00:38] fikshonjunkshon: and he (halley) wasn't.
                      [00:38] freakysnots: wtf?
                      [00:38] freakysnots: I barely even saw the previous game
                      [00:38] fikshonjunkshon: /shrug that's all I got from it, lus you didn't explain the context of that part of the convo
                      [00:38] fikshonjunkshon: who knows what people will assume.
                      [00:38] freakysnots: so ok
                      [00:38] freakysnots: misunderstanding
                      [00:39] freakysnots: god..
                      [00:39] freakysnots: I was wondering why you were saying stuff like that
                      [00:39] freakysnots: I saw nothing wrong with what I posted
                      [00:40] fikshonjunkshon: sure thing.
                      [00:41] freakysnots: also, I won't back down from my previous statement
                      [00:41] fikshonjunkshon: which is?
                      [00:41] freakysnots: [00:36] freakysnots: hi wolf
                      [00:36] freakysnots: I know what you are doing
                      [00:36] freakysnots: defending pnt by attacking me
                      [00:36] freakysnots: I would have done the same thing if pnt was on my team
                      [00:41] freakysnots: but that is weak
                      [00:41] freakysnots: i'll just watch out for you
                      [00:41] freakysnots: that doesn't prove anything
                      [00:41] fikshonjunkshon: rofl
                      [00:41] fikshonjunkshon: ok, freaky. you go ahead
                      [00:42] freakysnots: now please
                      [00:42] freakysnots: you go make a post about this
                      [00:42] freakysnots: i don't want everyone playing follow the leader
                      [00:42] fikshonjunkshon: fix it yourself =P explain I misunderstood and have them lynch pnt if you want
                      [00:43] fikshonjunkshon: I'm going to play Rock Band
                      [00:43] fikshonjunkshon: I'm already under you watch
                      [00:43] fikshonjunkshon: s what difference would it make
                      [00:43] fikshonjunkshon: rofl
                      [00:43] freakysnots: lulz k
                      [00:43] freakysnots: laterz

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        so, what freaky means is that I apparently misunderstood his conversation with pnt.

                        Therefore, to be viewed as another member of the innocent human flock I have to do the following:
                        1) believe his pnt being seered red claim.
                        2) agree that pnt took freaky's joke seriously and thus he overreacted, etc.
                        3) agree that halley is a possible wolf along with pnt because of pnt's behaviour after freaky's joke
                        4) cower in fear because I'm under his watch

                        in all honesty, the way freaky approached pnt was absolutely stupid and lacked any sort of sense. He claims that halley ****ed up and revealed pnt as a possible fellow wolf and thus must be seered, and that I'm defending pnt when I'm really just commenting on how retarded the conversation as a whole was. All of this functions as a prologue justifying his use of the yellow orb - which he apparently used on pnt, etc.

                        I'm being watched
                        Oh no.

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          bandwagon
                          Oh no.
                          I'll be online tomorrow after school in case anyone wants to talk.

                          Comment

                          • Einherjar_04
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 68

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Needless AIM convo's ftl

                            I don't believe you freaky, I am sorry sounds like a wolf redirect of our lynch.
                            AIM = Jeremy0416
                            -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                            -Yes, I am crazy.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              I won't be online later today so I shall post everything I know regarding this situation.

                              [22:38] freakysnots: talked to pnt yet?
                              [22:38] Halleys4th: yeah a bit
                              [22:38] freakysnots: can I see the convo?
                              [22:39] freakysnots: i believe that was a question
                              [22:39] Halleys4th: sorry, 1 sec
                              [22:40] freakysnots: k
                              [22:42] freakysnots: Hm
                              [22:42] freakysnots: That was about 180 seconds
                              [22:43] Halleys4th: hey sorry
                              [22:43] Halleys4th: had to check pats game
                              [22:43] freakysnots: what?
                              [22:43] freakysnots: anyways
                              [22:43] freakysnots: [22:38] freakysnots: talked to pnt yet?
                              [22:38] Halleys4th: yeah a bit
                              [22:38] freakysnots: can I see the convo?
                              [22:44] freakysnots: don't make this any complicated than it has to be
                              [22:44] freakysnots: i know you have a habit of acting wolfish
                              [22:44] Halleys4th: oh, didn't paste
                              [22:44] Halleys4th: too large
                              [22:44] freakysnots: shorten it
                              [22:44] Halleys4th: yeah 1 sec
                              [22:44] Halleys4th: (9:15:33 PM) Mike: hey
                              (9:15:40 PM) Mike: what's your role this game?
                              (9:15:53 PM) merlonifan28: human
                              (9:15:56 PM) merlonifan28: no orb either
                              (9:15:57 PM) merlonifan28:
                              (9:16:01 PM) Mike: haha
                              (9:16:04 PM) Mike: me neither
                              (9:16:16 PM) merlonifan28: are you human?
                              [22:44] Halleys4th: (9:16:19 PM) Mike: yeah
                              (9:16:22 PM) Mike: no orb either
                              (9:16:43 PM) merlonifan28: well, looks like you learned not to come out to me
                              (9:16:43 PM) merlonifan28: lol
                              (9:17:01 PM) Mike: lol
                              [22:45] freakysnots: that's all?
                              [22:45] Halleys4th: yeah
                              [22:45] freakysnots: hm
                              [22:46] Halleys4th: well, that's all there is to it, man
                              At the time, I didn't really pay much attention to this, but since pnt acted strangely when I accused him of having a connection with halley and pnt was seered red, they both can go blow me.

                              FJ mentioned something about wolves + items + blah blah blah, and I don't think guards guard items etc.. etc..

                              So basically a mason comes out and start the alliance. If there are counter claims, then the masons can fight each other w/e **** happens. With 2 wolves gone, they would be stupid to fake mason since that would require 2 more wolves and well that just doesn't work.

                              I'm a little light headed or something so stuff happens kill pnt, one mason come out to start alliance, blah blah blah.

                              guyz fj is wolf

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Originally posted by Einherjar_04
                                Needless AIM convo's ftl

                                I don't believe you freaky, I am sorry sounds like a wolf redirect of our lynch.
                                You have a habit of defending people you know irl (i.e. halley, pnt) and they all turn out to be wolves.

                                I don't know if:

                                1. You are a dumb ass.
                                2. You are pnt in another account.
                                3. You are a wolf.

                                But please stop it.

                                It also seems that every time you defend a wolf, everyone suspects you and then you get lynched like a dumb ass and you don't defend yourself.

                                What are the chances I receive yellow orb, I seer the most logical person based on facts, he basically said 'LOL I'M A WOLF AND SO IS HALLEY, HALLEY IZ DUM SO HE MUST HAVE SCREWED UP SO IMMA GO DEFEND HIM', so now I seered him and he is red and you call me a wolf?

                                brb school

                                Comment

                                Working...