TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #16
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Global Announcement. Check your PMs.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #17
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Lovely, I got normal human. Been a while since I've gotten normal green... =/

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #18
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Also, ALL times are CST.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #19
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          This gives us basically 3 guardings.
          It would be safer to assume two, incase a wolf gets the guard. Just my thoughts.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Well, Gives us 3 guarded candidates. 4, Since the Orb guarding lasts 2 nights. Even if a wolf does get one of the guards, Thats still a lot of people that can't be touched.

            This game is pretty much slanted to us to be brutally honest.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #21
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              hi guys what's going on

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #22
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Party in here guys.........
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  1 HOUR WARNING. Get your PMs in or forever hold your peace.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    30 minute warning.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      The morning comes, and the populace is shocked to see thunderstrike ripped apart and quite lifeless. "I knew it," said Edubardus. "They're here. I read about them in the old myths. They're like werewolves. They kill people by night, only to tansform into humans during the day...they can take the form of anyone." The townspeople are gripped with fear. "Don't worry," Edubardus says. "The Town Patrol and I will do our best to hunt them down." The company sets out to rid Ancion of these dreadful creatures.
                      ---------------------
                      It is now day 1, and thunderstrike687 has been wolfed. You have until Tuesday, 8PM CST to vote.

                      1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                      3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                      4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                      5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                      6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                      7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                      8. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                      9. argo15 (argo1516)
                      10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                      11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                      12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                      13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                      14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                      15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                      Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-13-2008, 07:08 PM.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        why is everyone dead wtf
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Notice to all.

                          Get 2 phantoms and you will receive an inactivity warning via PM. Get 3 and you will be ejected from the game, no questions asked. I expect players to be paying attention. If you need an extension, ask.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            copycat.

                            Let it be known I'm pissed at whoever's the watcher. The longer you wait the more information stagnates, and we sit here like pretty targets for the wolves.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              PNT was seered red.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                I knew he was acting a bit strange. Guess I was lucky I had a yellow orb.

                                Comment

                                Working...