TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #286
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    thought the day ends tomorrow?
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #287
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      no one else voted, sorry.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #288
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        thought the day ends tomorrow?
        So..? Day end tonight or tomorrow.

        Pick one please
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #289
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          tomorrow
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • dooey100
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 370

            #290
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            safety on meno

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #291
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Actually, I've been suspicious of Edu the entire game. I figure that either he or Mant has to be a wolf, because if one was wolfed, the other would be suspicious for still being alive. Mant has talked to me several times and I know he's been doing a lot, whereas Edu, out of character, has been very laid-back and distant. This leads me to believe that Mant is a human and Edu a wolf.
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #292
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                I misewell vote.

                edu
                sigpic

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #293
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  there's a seer orb out there. Use it.

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #294
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    I thought about making a big post against Fj, but decided to put it out there this way.

                    I'd advise reading the whole thing, because it's both the points against Fj, and his defense.

                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:08:28 PM): problem with the seer orb
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:08:40 PM): end phase
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:08:43 PM): bla bla bla
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:08:45 PM): yup
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:08:46 PM): I don't intend on dying today.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:08:55 PM): and I'm that sure of my humanity.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:04 PM): you and I have equal chance of being wolves
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:06 PM): in their eyes
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:09:11 PM): uhh
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:13 PM): this 'I've spoken to manti' bull****
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:16 PM): isn't enought o frame for it.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:09:17 PM): i've been doing a lot
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:33 PM): I haven't, so what.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:09:33 PM): you've helped only when it siuts you
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:36 PM): that's not a valid argument =/
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:09:47 PM): also
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:09:52 PM): it's skepticism.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:09:55 PM): those two statements
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:01 PM): overly defensive?
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:07 PM): well of course thye're oiverly defensive.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:16 PM): doesn't make me a wolf, though
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:10:21 PM): no, they inply you have either wolf knowledge
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:10:25 PM): or are a wolf
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:32 PM): so, answer me this
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:39 PM): why would I reveal information about wolves
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:40 PM): in the thread
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:43 PM): if I was one
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:10:47 PM): accident
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:10:49 PM): as you claimed and quoted
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:11:00 PM): trying to be helpful and gave out too much info
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:04 PM): yeah, a retarded accident. You know I wouldn't do that sort of thing
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:08 PM): it was skeptical analysis
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:11 PM): based on ym views
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:14 PM): of what a host
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:15 PM): would do.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:19 PM): you know that.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:11:21 PM): how about the quote enr quoted
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:11:27 PM): which
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:11:46 PM): we wouldnt be caught by a retarted ploy like that
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:12:05 PM): refering to meno's aim convo
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:12:34 PM): post 282 last page
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:12:43 PM): thanks let me see.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:12:58 PM): by we, I mean you and I
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:01 PM): menat*
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:04 PM): meant**
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:13:04 PM): uh huh
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:07 PM): I'm serious.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:27 PM): but if you really want to go for it, sure. do it.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:38 PM): but it wouldn't be backed up by any viable evidence
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:48 PM): just the players' twisted misconceptions
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:54 PM): of simple statemente and assumptions
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:58 PM): I've spewed over the thread
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:13:58 PM): gg
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:06 PM): dude you defended halley till he died
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:11 PM): I didn';t defend halley.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:18 PM): I defended the doubt.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:26 PM): it could have gone either way
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:26 PM): and halley was a wolf
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:29 PM): because freaky's arguments
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:30 PM): meant nothing.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:37 PM): ok, and emerald is dead too
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:40 PM): it doesn't make a difference
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:44 PM): I respected the doubt.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:14:49 PM): not halley's character
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:49 PM): emerald was wolved
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:57 PM): meaning
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:14:59 PM): human
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:24 PM): I'm saying that at the time both could have been wolves. I gave halley the benefit of the doubt, not full defense
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:31 PM): during the time halley had been lynched
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:35 PM): and after had been wolved
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:40 PM): halley was a 100% wolf
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:40 PM): in my book
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:43 PM): but before that
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:48 PM): total 50/50
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:15:57 PM): you know this, what are you doing.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:16:04 PM): ask yourself what a teammate of halley would've done
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:11 PM): not speak at all.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:15 PM): simply vote
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:16 PM): for halley.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:39 PM): she was bound to die ragrdless with all the baseless arguments everyone else was spewing
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:42 PM): all I considered was
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:51 PM): 'hey, both ahd orbs. one was the vbigi orb'
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:16:58 PM): they both were viable candidates.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:17:02 PM): I wasn't comfortable voting for either
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:17:05 PM): I stayed away from it
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:17:09 PM): this isn't difficult, manti.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:17:36 PM): but when dooey came out as sensor
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:17:49 PM): it make the entire emerald being wolf argument flawed
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:17:55 PM): and I agreed.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:04 PM): and when he emerald died
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:08 PM): the deal was sealed.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:12 PM): it's obvious.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:20 PM): but the point till remains, if it had been vice verse
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:24 PM): there would have been no differen ce
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:27 PM): well heres the thing though
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:27 PM): halley was a wolf
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:18:30 PM): ok, cool
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:33 PM): you defended pnt
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:39 PM): who was seered red
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:43 PM): let me finish
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:18:47 PM): then debunk me
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:04 PM): you defended halley who ended up being a confirmed wolf
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:12 PM): emerald was wolved
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:33 PM): and the only people who knew orbs would be lost if the last orb holder was killed was you and dooey
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:50 PM): + the 2 "txt slip ups"
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:19:53 PM): ok go
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:13 PM): I gave pnt the possibility of being a red miller considering everything freaky had argued didn't make anys ense wahtsoever
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:20 PM): at the time I also cosnidered the small chance of frekay being a wolf
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:26 PM): but considering there were no counterclaims
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:29 PM): that didn't make much sense
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:30 PM): so
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:33 PM): I moved on to agreeing with you
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:40 PM): that pnt was either a wolf or red miller
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:46 PM): while frekayw as jsut really
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:47 PM): really lucky.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:50 PM): as of date
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:20:53 PM): pnt still has that doubt
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:05 PM): moving on.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:07 PM): halley
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:11 PM): I didn't defend halley
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:16 PM): and I didn't claim she was human
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:28 PM): I always argued that she had the beefit of the doubt
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:35 PM): as both emerald and halley had the same probability
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:37 PM): merely for having orbs.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:46 PM): after emerald was wolved
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:50 PM): halleyw as confirmed
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:21:52 PM): and we're all happy
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:11 PM): moving on.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:12 PM): orbs.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:27 PM): I played this entire game thinking that BDN would reveal to the thread
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:32 PM): that the orbs had been redistirbuted
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:41 PM): and I can show you pm screenshots between me and the host
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:22:43 PM): that's not illegal.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:04 PM): I thought that as soon players died the orbs would be cosnidered 'used'
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:07 PM): not be put out of play
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:19 PM): it jsut so happened that I made a slip up in my analysis and thought that emerald had not used the items
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:31 PM): which confused me very much when dooey mentioned they were out.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:45 PM): I'm stll surprised that the sensor is alive at all
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:55 PM): now, your two txt slip ups
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:23:58 PM): I have no idea what those are.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:24:20 PM): we've been over them
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:24:26 PM): refresh my memory.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:24:59 PM): last page posts 282 and 283
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:25:17 PM): not slip ups.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:25:20 PM): we went over it
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:25:50 PM): I think you've played long enough with me to know when I'm a wolf or not
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:25:58 PM): these aren';t viable arguments
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:26:05 PM): you're just going at it
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:26:11 PM): using anything that would look as if I was one
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:26:13 PM): but if you delve deeper
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:26:17 PM): it doesn't necessareily condemn me.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:26:24 PM): then who would you lynch
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:27:11 PM): you and I should hold aroundt he same amount fo suspicion int he other's eyes. I would naturally go for you, but that woudld merely seem like basic rivalry at this point
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:27:13 PM): other than that
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:27:16 PM): I still don't know.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:27:49 PM): I don't intend on voting for you, though.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:27:53 PM): if you can't provide a better target, you're going to be lynched reguardless of what you say to defend yourself
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:28:01 PM): i've talked to almost everyone
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:28:13 PM): they're all like 75% on you
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:28:35 PM): then sure, kill me. it's a waste of time.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:28:51 PM): guess we'll see at postgame
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:04 PM): guess so.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:07 PM): mind if I post this
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:17 PM): you can post it.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:19 PM): k
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:27 PM): the entire thing though.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:31 PM): duh
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:32 PM): don't l;eave anything out.
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:34 PM): k
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:36 PM): including this
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:42 PM): fart fart fart
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:44 PM): poop
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:46 PM): etc
                    Fikshonjunkshon (9:29:50 PM): blowjobs and anal sex.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (9:29:51 PM): k
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #295
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      I did say 'blowjobs and anal sex.'

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • dooey100
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 370

                        #296
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Oh and no guard has come to me yet, if you are the guard, come to me.

                        Comment

                        • Einherjar_04
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 68

                          #297
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by dooey100
                          Oh and no guard has come to me yet, if you are the guard, come to me.
                          Why would the guard come to you, so you can wolf them easy amirite?

                          Dooey
                          AIM = Jeremy0416
                          -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                          -Yes, I am crazy.

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #298
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Originally posted by Einherjar_04
                            Why would the guard come to you, so you can wolf them easy amirite?

                            Dooey
                            Maybe the fact that he is the freghan sensor.... GG

                            O btw I take OFF my vote of edu for now.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #299
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Originally posted by EnR
                              Maybe the fact that he is the freghan sensor.... GG

                              O btw I take OFF my vote of edu for now.
                              you cant. you have to vote for someone else. vote for yourself.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • Einherjar_04
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 68

                                #300
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Even if he is the sensor why does he need to know, think about it.
                                AIM = Jeremy0416
                                -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                                -Yes, I am crazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...