TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #271
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Ein, your dumb. There's like a 95% chance Dooey's not a wolf. (which for twg is like 100%)

    The wolf is amoung you/fiction/ddr/enr/makilaz (excluding myself because I know I'm human. Excluding Meno, because I really doubt he'd have talked about something on aim with me if he were wolf)
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #272
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      The wolf is amoung you/fiction/ddr/enr/makilaz (excluding myself because I know I'm human. Excluding Meno, because I really doubt he'd have talked about something on aim with me if he were wolf)
      And I'm a suspect for wolf because...? I'm human.

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #273
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        the same reason ddr and enr and ein are in that list. It doesn't look like a list of suspects, but more a list of nonconfirmed humans(fiction is suspicious because he is alive). I would like to see this convo with Meno though.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #274
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          lol I used the worst tactics ever for wolf finding out and found out a rule in TWG that I never knew about.

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #275
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            MenoRS123 (4:38:09 PM):SUP WOLF MenoRS123 (4:38:32 PM):damn caps lock DarkManticoreX2 (4:39:43 PM):sup meno DarkManticoreX2 (4:39:56 PM):im about to throw my computer out of the window MenoRS123 (4:40:06 PM):? MenoRS123 (4:40:13 PM):dammit it didn't work DarkManticoreX2 (4:40:41 PM):my wireless is taking a dump on my lap MenoRS123 (4:40:44 PM):lol DarkManticoreX2 (4:40:50 PM):and im about to punch it MenoRS123 (4:41:09 PM):I have an old TV that will only turn on if you punch the right side MenoRS123 (4:41:35 PM):so.. if you really ARE a human, are you white or black? DarkManticoreX2 (4:41:51 PM):white DarkManticoreX2 (4:41:55 PM):aint no nig DarkManticoreX2 (4:42:17 PM):omfg open this goddam video MenoRS123 (4:42:16 PM):so it seems you passed my latest test MenoRS123 (4:42:22 PM):one more. DarkManticoreX2 (4:42:54 PM):meno, if this is a test it's pretty dumb DarkManticoreX2 (4:42:59 PM):xD MenoRS123 (4:42:59 PM):it's worth a shot MenoRS123 (4:43:34 PM):what is the last thing BDN says in all the human PMs (this is multiple choice) MenoRS123 (4:43:44 PM):A) good luck MenoRS123 (4:43:53 PM):B)Good Luck! MenoRS123 (4:44:03 PM):C)Good luck! DarkManticoreX2 (4:44:14 PM):so your trying to ruin the game? MenoRS123 (4:44:25 PM):d)g00d 1luck MenoRS123 (4:44:27 PM):lol MenoRS123 (4:44:36 PM):worst attemp ever to figure out a wolf DarkManticoreX2 (4:44:55 PM):uhh dude DarkManticoreX2 (4:45:00 PM):you know better than that DarkManticoreX2 (4:45:16 PM):pull that on a wolf, and you'll be out of the game in like 30 seconds DarkManticoreX2 (4:45:21 PM):lmao MenoRS123 (4:45:45 PM):feeble attemps are feeble DarkManticoreX2 (4:46:38 PM):looking for pm wording is against the rules DarkManticoreX2 (4:46:42 PM):you and I both know that MenoRS123 (4:46:46 PM):we do? MenoRS123 (4:46:56 PM):brb DarkManticoreX2 (4:47:22 PM):ima try to fix my net MenoRS123 (4:50:02 PM):good luck with that

            There's the convo.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #276
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              crap, there's no way I'm trying to fix that.
              tl;dr(or less-confusing) version:
              I asked manti a bunch of crap questions, one of them asking about the PM, which I later learned was illegal (aka. the reason why I made all the human PMs different in my jTWG)
              PS: the only reason I tried that was because I remember someone tried it on me in a jTWG a long time ago. I think it was in the one where I got MVP for being a wolf.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #277
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                oh my gawd manti is a wolf.

                (4:45:16 PM):pull that on a wolf, and you'll be out of the game in like 30 seconds
                That easily confirmed my thoughts that he was human. Which would mean that I could back up any claims he made to be human.
                manti

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #278
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Ein, your dumb. There's like a 95% chance Dooey's not a wolf. (which for twg is like 100%)

                  The wolf is amoung you/fiction/ddr/enr/makilaz (excluding myself because I know I'm human. Excluding Meno, because I really doubt he'd have talked about something on aim with me if he were wolf)

                  Meh, since we're far into the game and nothing is really happening.

                  I'm a mason.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #279
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    masons are so useless in this game. They do nothing except act as a token for a slow process of elimination

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • edubardus
                      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 797

                      #280
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      anyone who asks retarded questions to catch a wolf off guard is an idiot, we wouldn't fall for that, ever. And using PM information to confirm roles is very illegal.

                      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #281
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                        oh my gawd manti is a wolf.


                        That easily confirmed my thoughts that he was human. Which would mean that I could back up any claims he made to be human.
                        manti
                        This vote is based off of lolz and nothing. Sersiously, I read it 8 times now. All I got was a headache.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #282
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by edubardus
                          anyone who asks retarded questions to catch a wolf off guard is an idiot, we wouldn't fall for that, ever. And using PM information to confirm roles is very illegal.

                          .....
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #283
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            That's actually the second time this game enr.

                            Originally posted by edubardus
                            At least one orb is in wolf possession. Orly? It would balance the game if they did. If what freaky claims is true then it's possible that the guard orb is in wolf possession.
                            and it just so happened at least one orb was in wolf posession.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • edubardus
                              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 797

                              #284
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              sure, convict me for spewing out something that I, as a host, would consider would balance the game. And even so, what would I accomplish by telling you guys that a wolf is in possession of an orb if I was a wolf? That's dumb.

                              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #285
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                manti - 1/5 - meno

                                no one else vote

                                hai persons
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...