TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #196
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    I got a conversation with Halley. I don't know if there is something important in it or something but I'm posting it if you guys want to analyse it. I guess it is up to you know to see who is the wolf. (I will be on AIM if you need to chat)

    emerald3x0 (11:53:00) : hey
    Halleys4th (11:57:02) : hi
    emerald3x0 (11:57:18) : i guess your dead now
    Halleys4th (11:58:25) : how's that?
    emerald3x0 (11:58:36) : one of us two is a wolf, im not a wolf, you are one
    emerald3x0 (11:58:42) : not too hard to understand i hope
    Halleys4th (11:59:09) : well, I'm not exactly sure how your word proves anything
    Halleys4th (11:59:18) : you say you are a human
    emerald3x0 (11:59:19) : maybe not for you, but i know for myself
    Halleys4th (11:59:29) : right, I do too
    emerald3x0 (11:59:27) : and you know for yourself that you are one
    Halleys4th (11:59:39) : a human?
    emerald3x0 (11:59:41) : wolf...
    Halleys4th (12:00:35) : well, you have your story and I have mine
    emerald3x0 (12:01:00) : and you also have your pm teling that you are wolf
    emerald3x0 (12:01:05) : don't play with me
    Halleys4th (12:02:13) : I mean, you know whether or not you are a human and I know whether or not I am a human, but that really isn't important anymore
    Halleys4th (12:02:17) : I know what pm I got
    Halleys4th (12:02:22) : you know what pm you got
    Halleys4th (12:02:37) : doesn't mean much at this point in the game
    Halleys4th (12:02:59) : our words for what happened on ourselves are obviously going to be in our own favor
    Halleys4th (12:03:07) : but one of us happens to be telling the truth
    Halleys4th (12:03:09) : I say it's me
    Halleys4th (12:03:12) : you say it's you
    emerald3x0 (12:03:21) : i know it's me, i know it is not you
    emerald3x0 (12:03:24) : that's all
    Halleys4th (12:03:29) : that's really all there is to it
    Halleys4th (12:03:33) : well, I say the same
    Halleys4th (12:03:41) : and that leads us nowhere
    emerald3x0 (12:03:50) : then you agree that you are a wolf?
    Halleys4th (12:03:59) : no
    Halleys4th (12:04:06) : I say I am a human and you are the wolf
    Halleys4th (12:04:13) : it's a circle
    emerald3x0 (12:04:36) : why do you even defend yourself to me?
    Halleys4th (12:04:41) : our opinions don't matter now because people are deciding our fates
    emerald3x0 (12:04:53) : we both know what is each other
    Halleys4th (12:05:00) : I should say the same!
    Halleys4th (12:05:16) : haven't heard a peep from you in 2 days and you come out guns blazing
    emerald3x0 (12:05:13) : the difference you are wrong
    emerald3x0 (12:05:53) : i haven't been home yesterday
    Halleys4th (12:06:10) : well, that's one story...
    emerald3x0 (12:06:22) : exactly
    emerald3x0 (12:06:26) : but it is the truth
    emerald3x0 (12:06:59) : and what do it change if i had been or not home?
    Halleys4th (12:07:25) : there may have been a strategy at play there
    Halleys4th (12:07:42) : let the "wolves" feed on halleys flesh out in the forum while you kick back
    emerald3x0 (12:08:28) : there's no strategy at all in that
    Halleys4th (12:08:48) : well, that's one way of thinking about it
    emerald3x0 (12:08:53) : and anyway i couldn't have killed seth without being on the comp
    emerald3x0 (12:09:01) : and you know i didn't
    Halleys4th (12:09:15) : you could have sent the orb before the day was over
    emerald3x0 (12:09:32) : true
    emerald3x0 (12:09:36) : forget that argument then
    emerald3x0 (12:10:00) : anyway it is pointless arguing against each other when we both know our and the other's role
    Halleys4th (12:10:34) : right. we're just going in circles. we have to just let the group decide
    emerald3x0 (12:10:50) : that's not in your favor you know?
    Halleys4th (12:11:04) : ya rekon?
    emerald3x0 (12:11:40) : ?
    Halleys4th (12:12:27) : well, may the true human win.
    Halleys4th (12:12:37) : see you on the other side in either case
    emerald3x0 (12:12:40) : no problem wolf
    Halleys4th (12:12:59) : how dare you! such a mouth on you!
    emerald3x0 (12:13:13) : heh
    Halleys4th (12:13:25) : all right.
    Halleys4th (12:13:29) : gotta run
    Halleys4th (12:13:32) : take it easy
    emerald3x0 (12:13:35) : see ya in the afterlife

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #197
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      No subs are aviailable. freakysnots is dead. I'm on the verge of canceling this game.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #198
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        did you ask rzr?

        Comment

        • Einherjar_04
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 68

          #199
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          I'm on the verge of canceling this game.
          Why
          AIM = Jeremy0416
          -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
          -Yes, I am crazy.

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #200
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Just to be clear. The day will not start until a replacement for freakysnots has been found.

            EDIT: Scratch that, I'll just kill him if no one subs
            Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-16-2008, 11:31 AM.
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #201
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              called rzr, says he will sub.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #202
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                ok. Night will end later when I get a chance.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  The next day, the villagers witness another horrible scene. Argo, known to the whole of Ancion for his extravagant parties, was found clawed to death in the kitchen of his house...or half of him, anyway. "If they're getting this aggressive, we'd better be a lot more careful," said Einherjar worriedly. Meanwhile, Manticore searched the house for clues.

                  ---------------

                  Night 2 is over. Argo15 has been wolfed.

                  It is now Day 2. You have until 3:30 PM Friday CST to make a decision.

                  1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                  2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                  3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                  4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                  5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                  6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                  7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                  8. rzr (twgXrzr)
                  9. argo15 (argo1516)
                  10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                  11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                  12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                  14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                  15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                  Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 01-17-2008, 01:44 PM.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Einherjar_04
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 68

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Edubardus

                    Because freaky sent me the list of all the wolves when I got him to quit.
                    AIM = Jeremy0416
                    -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                    -Yes, I am crazy.

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      rofl, Well i can guess why i died. Hope you guys see it.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Voting for Halleys5thConcerto because I know I'm not a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Can anyone tell me what just happend in the last 3 pages, I had basketball,sleep,school, and now, I just want a simple explanation or like summarize. Plz
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Halleys5thConcerto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 30

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Emerald because there's only one possible option for wolf other than me. And I just happen to be on the side of truth. Go back and read through the evidence guys.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              BDN, I have to talk to you now.

                              (Or in 3 - 4 hours since I will be gone in 8 minutes)

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                gg the sensor not coming out.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...