TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #361
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    yeah, that too

    game is officially over, postgame to come soon

    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #362
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Post game is up, feel free to torture me and each other with needles
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #363
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Archived 5-21-2014 10:11 PM EST
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        Working...