TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #106
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: I was right int he middle
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: thinking for both sides
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: I went for pnt the more I thought of it
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: what sold me
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: was the sensor coming out
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: because if a false sensor had come out
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: halley would have not
    [00:10] fikshonjunkshon: been in the list.
    I asked him how he would know the sensor would be fake if halley was not on the list and this is his response.

    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: as a wolf (because this is what I thought when I considered you were a wolf) you would need a sensor to come out to sethsquall to confirm you having the orb
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: and mentioning a few players
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: you would want cleared.
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: because people with itmes
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: aren;t usualyl killed
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: unlerss seered
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: because it's a huge give or take
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: but
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: you wouldn't put halley in that situation
    [00:18] fikshonjunkshon: because
    [00:19] fikshonjunkshon: you think she's a wolf.
    If I was a wolf, it would give me even more reasons to put halley on the list since he was related to pnt and if I am having a teammate fake the sensoring, I would definintly put halley on the list therefore 'backing up myself'

    Since you have logged off, question you about it here. Why would the sensoring be fake if halley is not on the list. You would only say that if you know halley has an item. That is impossible unless you are a mason with him which I totally doubt since I am 100% sure halley is a wolf. You are also not one of the people in the blue allience.

    Therefore the only other way you can see that halley has an item for sure is if you were a red along with him.

    i wuz trying to say that but u logged off or sumthin

    Comment

    • meno_rocks123
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2324

      #107
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      changing current vote to pnt.
      Come on guys, lets get his insta going.

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #108
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        Therefore the only other way you can see that halley has an item for sure is if you were a red along with him.
        Originally posted by SethSquall
        The sensor has come out to me.

        "freakysnots, halleys, and emerald all got orbs. (I don't know the colors)"
        that's how I know. I'm just assuming that seth is telling the truth.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #109
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          pnt insta'd

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #110
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
            Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
            Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps;
            Wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
            Wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
            Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps!
            Wait! They don’t love you like I love you …

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #111
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Love that song.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • Einherjar_04
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 68

                #112
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Maybe I am getting played but pnt.


                OR not, and you guys just suck.
                AIM = Jeremy0416
                -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                -Yes, I am crazy.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  pntballa18 - 7/8 - freakysnots, dooey100, emerald000, EnR, SethSquall, meno_rocks123, edubardus
                  freakysnots - 3/8 - pntballa18, Einherjar_04, Halleys5thConcerto
                  DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz
                  edubardus - 1/8 - DarkManticoreX2
                  EnR - 1/8 - argo15
                  argo15 - 1/8 - T3hDDRKid
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    pnt for the insta

                    see you in postgame, freaky

                    I know i can't wait.

                    Comment

                    • Einherjar_04
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 68

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Bye Bye Mcgurtin
                      AIM = Jeremy0416
                      -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                      -Yes, I am crazy.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Einherjar, Edubardus, and SethSquall are making their usual rounds about Ancion when they hear a dull thump. The company turns and witnesses pntballa kneeling inside the nearby pub, spattered with blood and surrounded by butchered bodies. "Dear Lord," exclaims Einherjar, and he immediately aims his crossbow at pntballa. "No," cries pnt, with a shocked and fearful expression on his face. "I swear it wasn't me!" Seth and Edubardus moved into the pub, providing pnt with no exit. "I swear they were like that when I got here!"

                        "Sorry," lamented Edubardus. "You're not one of us anymore."

                        "NO--" Pnt was quickly silenced with an arrow through his skull.

                        Hardly an instant passed by before an immense blast shook the pub. The explosion of shattered glass and wood knocked Edubardus off his feet. Once the dust cleared and he recovered his momentary unconciousness, he found that most of the roof had collapsed, and crumpled lifeless under the debris was the corpse of SethSquall.

                        ------------------

                        Day 1 has ended. You have decided to lynch pntballa18.

                        SethSquall has also been killed.

                        It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 12:00 noon CST, tomorrow.

                        1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                        2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
                        3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                        4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                        5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                        6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                        7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
                        8. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                        9. argo15 (argo1516)
                        10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                        11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
                        12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                        13. EnR (RyanFFR)
                        14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                        15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          "Sorry," lamented Edubardus. "You're not one of us anymore."

                          "NO--" Pnt was quickly silenced with an arrow through his skull.
                          sounds like our first game, pnt.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Halley had the red orb and he used it to vigi seth.

                            Emerald has the blue orb right now.

                            Plans anyone?

                            i brb in school

                            Comment

                            • edubardus
                              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 797

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              sensor come out. if emerald truly has the guardian orb we should have enough players to guard everyone at a time.

                              however, if the sensor chooses to come out, once the guard orb is used and the orbs respawn, he should not reveal the names to the thread because we would lose at least one of those players with orbs the following night. The names should be kept within the small alliance created after the new names are given to the sensor.

                              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                Originally posted by edubardus
                                sounds like our first game, pnt.
                                :'(

                                Comment

                                Working...