TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #256
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    emerald000 was excited; he had just perfected the flying machine he had been building in secret and desperate to take it for a test drive. He took off a little shakily, but the wings were more than enough to support him. As he gleefully flew around the city, he happened to notice his best friend, EnR. "Hey there, man! Wooohoo!" emerald shouted as he flew quick circles around his friend. "wow, that's awesome!" EnR breathed. "Can you let me try?" "Sure!" replied emerald, and he began to descend towards EnR. Out of nowhere, a werewolf leaped on to emerald's back from a rooftop and slashed him to shreds in the air, leaving him to crash into the ground, a bloody mess with his ruined flying machine. EnR burst into bitter tears.

    ------------------------
    Night 3 is over, and emerald000 has been wolfed. You have until 8:15 PM Sunday CST to make a decision.

    1. Makilaz (BenderChan)
    2. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)
    3. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
    4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
    5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
    6. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
    7. dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
    8. rzr (twgXrzr)
    9. argo15 (argo1516)
    10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
    11. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)
    12. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
    13. EnR (RyanFFR)
    14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
    15. SethSquall (SethSquall)
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #257
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Yay, I was in a story.

      On AIM, if anyone is interested.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • edubardus
        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
        • Sep 2003
        • 797

        #258
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        we've been either royally ****ed or we're just ****ing retarded.

        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

        Comment

        • Einherjar_04
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 68

          #259
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Well halley was w0lf then right
          AIM = Jeremy0416
          -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
          -Yes, I am crazy.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #260
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Ugh, My internet's been in and out all night. I swear to god ever since they installed FIOS in the area, they're royally screwing all DSL people trying to get them to switch.

            Loggin on aim, but i'll be off and on.
            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-18-2008, 08:37 PM.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #261
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Originally posted by Einherjar_04
              Well halley was w0lf then right
              doesn't make a difference now.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #262
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                I'm on AIM if anyone wants to chat.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Uhm guys, I think I know what the wolves are doing, check it.

                  We think either emerald or halley is wolf.
                  We kill halley.
                  Wolves kill emerald making us think halley was wolf.
                  None of them are wolves.

                  Why would the wolves wolf emerald when emerald was probably gunna get lynched.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Or it could be what dooey said and they just wanted to get rid of the blue orb.

                    And then the wolves have the chance at getting the orbs. But I unno.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Rofl, you guys all suck, nobody even cares bout ma predictions or whatever.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • argo15
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 1863

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        MegamnGTX (1:22:05 PM): Hi
                        MegamnGTX (1:22:08 PM): Are you there
                        Argo1516 (1:24:16 PM): yo
                        MegamnGTX (1:23:24 PM): Hi i'm on a cell
                        Argo1516 (1:25:04 PM): hiya
                        Argo1516 (1:25:10 PM): i can tell
                        MegamnGTX (1:24:17 PM): My parents are dragging me everywhere this weekend
                        Argo1516 (1:26:04 PM): =D
                        Argo1516 (1:26:27 PM): oboy
                        MegamnGTX (1:31:10 PM): Hello?
                        Argo1516 (1:32:39 PM): hellow
                        MegamnGTX (1:31:45 PM): Can you do it?
                        Argo1516 (1:33:42 PM): i probobly know what you mean... but you havn't asked me to replace you yet.
                        Argo1516 (1:34:21 PM): sure i'll say when people are dead and stuff?
                        MegamnGTX (1:33:18 PM): I'm not saying replace me per se
                        Argo1516 (1:34:48 PM): untill your back
                        MegamnGTX (1:33:50 PM): I'm just saying to extend the day
                        Argo1516 (1:35:18 PM): XD
                        Argo1516 (1:35:24 PM): well you never said that
                        MegamnGTX (1:34:17 PM): Same time monday
                        Argo1516 (1:35:46 PM): i'll post convo
                        Argo1516 (1:35:50 PM): =)

                        DAY ENDS MONDAY SAME TIME

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          the only way the that halley and emerald aren't wolves is that thunderstrike was the sensor, and the sensor that went to seth was false, making pnt and halley innocent, convicting dooey and freaky. That's a stretch at this point. and while it is certainly possible, I don't even want to deal with it..

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Looks like random.org didn't save me on this one. All I can say to you guys is not to look too far away.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Originally posted by emerald000
                              Looks like random.org didn't save me on this one. All I can say to you guys is not to look too far away.
                              What's with the cryptic death messages this game?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Einherjar_04
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 68

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                dooey is my guess!
                                AIM = Jeremy0416
                                -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                                -Yes, I am crazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...