TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #76
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    fine, I'll safety on makilaz =D

    quick, manticore, safety on me to make a triangle

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #77
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Originally posted by edubardus
      fine, I'll safety on makilaz =D

      quick, manticore, safety on me to make a triangle
      Edubardus for vote triangle.

      Only for the lulz though.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Halleys5thConcerto
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 30

        #78
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        Well, Freaky is suggesting that I might be a wolf with no evidence at all. Because Pnt attacked the stupidity of his argument, I am some how suspect? His logic makes no sense at all. I have a hard time believing someone who's putting out that kind of logic is telling the truth about the seering. Also my conversation with Pnt offers nothing in either case. This whole thing is just BS.

        Freaky

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #79
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          pntballa18 - 3/8 - freakysnots, dooey100, emerald000
          freakysnots - 3/8 - pntballa18, Einherjar_04, Halleys5thConcerto
          oh no - 1/8 - Meno_rocks123
          DarkManticoreX2 - 1/8 - Makilaz
          Makilaz - 1/8 - edubardus
          edubardus - 1/8 - DarkManticoreX2

          Yet to vote: argo15, EnR, T3hDDRKid, SethSquall
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #80
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            safety on EnR

            Comment

            • argo15
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 1863

              #81
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              EnR

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #82
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Argo15

                Situation 1: Pnt is a wolf, Freakysnots is a dumbass.
                Situation 2: Pnt is a red miller, Freakysnots is a dumbass.
                Situation 3: Freakysnots is a dumbass wolf.

                Just not sure which one I believe yet.
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Rofl at Halley and pnt, they both vote for freaky.

                  Pnt
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    safety on T3hDDRKid because "oh no" is not a valid safety.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      The sensor has come out to me.

                      "freakysnots, halleys, and emerald all got orbs. (I don't know the colors)"
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        So like is if this is true it's not hard to believe he had the seering orb, the question is though, how he really used it.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          gg, spreading it.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • SethSquall
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 5477

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Originally posted by SethSquall
                            So like if this is true it's not hard to believe he had the seering orb, the question is though, how he really used it. Was he red trying to pin his colour on someone else or had he really seer'd, gotten lucky and really helped us.
                            Christ I was in a hurry guys sorry. Fix'd

                            My vote is still shady. Whens the deadline for the vote?
                            Originally posted by Tibs
                            I love you, you Welsh ****

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              9pm EST

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                tomorrow, that is

                                Comment

                                Working...