TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dooey100
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 370

    #181
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Freaky, you have got to be kidding. Why would you say you seered pnt red if you were both wolves?

    (Or mabey my sarcasm detector is broken)

    Comment

    • Einherjar_04
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 68

      #182
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      Jesus calm down.

      Why?
      AIM = Jeremy0416
      -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
      -Yes, I am crazy.

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #183
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        A major part of the game is examining peoples reactions. If you can change your reaction after you have already reacted it damages that part of the game. I don't really think it's necessary, but who am I to start protesting rules?

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #184
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          Staying for another 10 minutes, after I will be gone for 4 hours.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #185
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            sensor, come out in the thread. You'll need the two phase guarding - safeguard your death if selected at random.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #186
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              Appendum to Fiction's post.

              DO NOT come out during the day phase. Now or the next night.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • T3hDDRKid
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 754

                #187
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                I fully believe Halley is a wolf as of now. Not because of the bull**** that Freakysnots has been pulling from his ass, but by reading between the lines.

                Halley had either the red or blue orb and Emerald had the remaining one. Somebody used a red orb.

                Had Halley used the blue orb, he would have said "I used the blue orb." That alone does not convict him, though.

                Emerald is not active. He was online at 9 AM this morning, but really, he's not around.

                If Halley had the remaining blue orb, it would be a simple matter to use it tonight to guard somebody. However, it seems that the orb has not been used. Thus, Emerald must be the one with the blue orb and Halley used the red.
                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                it just goes with what I said

                what brought this country together?

                desegregation

                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                let's start with baseball

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  rofl freaky will think everyone is a wolf now for not agreeing with his **** arguments.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                    I fully believe Halley is a wolf as of now. Not because of the bull**** that Freakysnots has been pulling from his ass, but by reading between the lines.

                    Halley had either the red or blue orb and Emerald had the remaining one. Somebody used a red orb.

                    Had Halley used the blue orb, he would have said "I used the blue orb." That alone does not convict him, though.

                    Emerald is not active. He was online at 9 AM this morning, but really, he's not around.

                    If Halley had the remaining blue orb, it would be a simple matter to use it tonight to guard somebody. However, it seems that the orb has not been used. Thus, Emerald must be the one with the blue orb and Halley used the red.
                    fyi, that was what I said last page

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Freakysnots requires a sub. He will be replaced by Pyroshock (PyroshockTWG)
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        Originally posted by freakysnots
                        fyi, that was what I said last page
                        Sorry, I didn't see it in your gibberish.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          lol bai <3

                          Quit due to stress, too many people flaming me.

                          Comment

                          • edubardus
                            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 797

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            pathetic. p.s not the real reason. real reason revealed after game has concluded.

                            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                            Comment

                            • Einherjar_04
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 68

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              Personal victory for me IMO

                              Lets get night ovar
                              AIM = Jeremy0416
                              -"The Sane man with a touch of the madman"
                              -Yes, I am crazy.

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                OK. I'm finally here. I was at my friend's house all day yesterday and today. All I can say to defend myself is first, all I have as an accusation against myself is that I got an orb at the start of the game and a lot more accusations are against halley. Second, I still have the blue orb in my possession and I'm ready to use it if it helps clearing my name out. For those who are not quick of mind: I have to blue orb, freaky got the yellow. All that stays is halley who had the red orb and used it to kill seth.

                                I will try to stay logged on AIM at my friend's house for the day. Come talk to me even if I'm inactive or away.

                                Comment

                                Working...