TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #331
    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

    Didn't get a death message since I jumped off a bridge / building.

    so yea, hai guise

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #332
      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

      6 people left, 1 or 2 wolves. This is my list of suspicions based on who knew a couple things: first, that EnR wasn't going to be guarded, and second, that EnR had the seer orb. Because EnR was a likely guard target (due to being a mason), the wolves aren't likely to go for him even if they knew he had the orb, but if they knew he wasn't being guarded but not that he had the orb they might go for him anyway. So, a persons known info and suspicion:

      Both > not guarded > had orb > neither.

      Now, I do not know for certain who has what information. If I say someone doesn't have a piece of info, but they do, please tell me or post in the thread.

      1. Makilaz (BenderChan)

      Knew EnR wasn't going to be guarded, but not that he had the orb.
      I haven't talked to mak much, but when I did he came across as slightly wolfy.

      4. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)

      Manti knew EnR had the orb, and had enough info to deduce that he wasn't being guarded.
      He is also suspicious for being alive.

      5. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)

      Same as manti, edu knew both pieces of information. Same as manti, he is suspicious for being alive.

      10. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)

      I haven't talked to meno once, and I do not think he had either piece of info.

      14. T3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)

      TheDDRkid is cleared on account of being the other mason.

      So my suspicion list: edu/Manti > Mak > meno > me/ddr

      I think I will vote Manti because he wanted me to seer edu, while edu wanted me to seer either manti or himself.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #333
        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

        I've been suspecting either Mant or Mak.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #334
          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

          I suggested seering Edu because he was still alive, same as Edu wanted me seered for the same reason.

          The guard thing is dumb as well. You have 2 alliance heads, enr came out in the thread. It's pretty obvious both aren't going to be guarded.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #335
            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

            Whoever's suspicious of me, dooey especially, talk to me on AIM ASAP.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #336
              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

              manti.

              PS: told you all.
              PPS: knew fiction was a wolf too by the obvious "manti, they're on to us"
              PPPS: Why am I not subbed?
              PPPPS: If my parents see me typing this, they'll shoot me.
              PPPPPS: see everyone in the post-game (If we don't lynch a wolf today I suspect we lose).

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #337
                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                PPS: knew fiction was a wolf too by the obvious "manti, they're on to us"
                funny

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                  Manti Unless you can give me a damn good reason you aren't a wolf.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                    Thats the problem. I can't. It's not like being alive is something you can defend against. Which is basically what I'm being lynched on.

                    I sent the Masons to the sensor, I've had the vigi orb and haven't used it. I've helped dooey through the game (as well have the guard and masons) while being unconfirmed. And I've done more for the human cause than either you or meno. As far as I can tell you two haven't done a damn thing the entire game except show up for votes.

                    I'd vote all three of you for trying to lynch me without good reason, but since I can only vote one, I'm voting meno. He's been pushing to lynch me since yesterday, just because I'm alive.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                      Safety on DDR While I think this over.

                      Comment

                      • edubardus
                        RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 797

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                        meno tee heee

                        Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                          meno. For reasons that have been stated already.

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                            Ohmygod endphase
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                              oh my gawd manti voted for me based solely on my AIM activity.
                              fyi I've probably been the most active person all game, I just haven't really had much to say.
                              I'll elaborate if needed next time I don't have to type on my wii.
                              PS: if by some chance manti isn't a wolf, the wolf/wolves are laughing at us.

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #345
                                Re: TWG LVII: A Few Nights in Ancion

                                MegamnGTX (10:09:39 PM): Warning: serious messages lag today. This could be quite awkward!
                                Argo1516 (10:09:54 PM): um. kay
                                MegamnGTX (10:11:24 PM): Need a favor again
                                Argo1516 (10:12:22 PM): k.. but g2g
                                MegamnGTX (10:13:02 PM): End current day for me
                                MegamnGTX (10:13:14 PM): PLEASE
                                Argo1516 (10:13:19 PM): meno dead?
                                MegamnGTX (10:13:31 PM):
                                Argo1516 (10:13:56 PM): or just say "day over"?
                                MegamnGTX (10:15:38 PM): Yes
                                Argo1516 (10:16:01 PM): kay

                                Comment

                                Working...