TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #121
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Originally posted by Tps222
    Ok guys, I'm the seer, and Flawofhumanity is a wolf.

    I decided that I wanted as much untainted conversation to come out as possible before I came out as the seer. I feel that there is still plenty of time to accomplish everything talisman has said concerning alliances, I just took the liberty of deciding it'd be better for me to wait.

    So yeah, lucky night 1 seer'ing I guess, thank you random.org.
    So wait, you're seriously trying to say that after x3ro slipped up and said DBP admitted there was no seer? AND you waited until 2 hours before night is over to tell anyone?
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #122
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      no seer for night 1, that is.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #123
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        yeah, flaw. Knew it was either alain or tps.

        RedRumForTheRich (10:49:51 PM): HAHAHA
        RedRumForTheRich (10:49:52 PM): read the thread
        stressreliefball (10:50:00 PM): ok
        stressreliefball (10:51:28 PM): ah
        stressreliefball (10:51:49 PM): so where did dbp admit that there wasn't a seer in the game?
        RedRumForTheRich (10:52:10 PM): n ot in the game
        RedRumForTheRich (10:52:11 PM): report
        stressreliefball (10:52:25 PM): what does report mean
        stressreliefball (10:52:44 PM): oh right right
        stressreliefball (10:52:45 PM): anyway
        stressreliefball (10:52:53 PM): where again?
        RedRumForTheRich (10:53:19 PM): x3ro said it
        RedRumForTheRich (10:53:22 PM): dont know how true it is
        RedRumForTheRich (10:53:23 PM): but
        RedRumForTheRich (10:53:26 PM): I'd assume
        stressreliefball (10:53:40 PM): what xero said
        stressreliefball (10:53:46 PM): was that "no one got the seer PM"
        stressreliefball (10:53:52 PM): which is different from report
        stressreliefball (10:53:55 PM): also
        stressreliefball (10:54:02 PM): I thought he was joking
        stressreliefball (10:54:09 PM): considering that his next sentence begins with
        stressreliefball (10:54:13 PM): "seriously though"

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #124
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          also, convos with flaw please

          my full one

          Code:
          [size=1]RedRumForTheRich (4:35:49 PM): so, game going well so far? =P
          stressreliefball (4:35:57 PM): I suppose
          stressreliefball (4:36:09 PM): it's getting sidetracked by this seer discussion to some extent
          RedRumForTheRich (4:36:19 PM): well
          RedRumForTheRich (4:36:23 PM): it's slightly important
          RedRumForTheRich (4:38:31 PM): but other than the seer ordeal
          RedRumForTheRich (4:38:34 PM): talked to anyone yet?
          stressreliefball (4:38:50 PM): alain sent me a few ims when I was offline
          stressreliefball (4:38:59 PM): talked to fojar briefly as I mentioned
          stressreliefball (4:39:00 PM): that's all
          stressreliefball (4:39:09 PM): you?
          RedRumForTheRich (4:39:16 PM): umm
          RedRumForTheRich (4:39:25 PM): not really
          RedRumForTheRich (4:39:36 PM): outside of the usual bs
          RedRumForTheRich (4:40:28 PM): who would wolf sert
          RedRumForTheRich (4:40:36 PM): without outside motivation
          stressreliefball (4:40:44 PM): don't know
          RedRumForTheRich (4:40:52 PM): it's a safe bet that he would be inactive
          stressreliefball (4:41:09 PM): perhaps
          stressreliefball (4:41:14 PM): he's generally ok with activity
          RedRumForTheRich (4:41:30 PM): well
          RedRumForTheRich (4:41:32 PM): he's not nija
          stressreliefball (4:41:43 PM): true
          RedRumForTheRich (4:41:44 PM): but he's on the lower end of the spectrum
          RedRumForTheRich (10:49:51 PM): HAHAHA
          RedRumForTheRich (10:49:52 PM): read the thread
          stressreliefball (10:50:00 PM): ok
          stressreliefball (10:51:28 PM): ah
          stressreliefball (10:51:49 PM): so where did dbp admit that there wasn't a seer in the game?
          RedRumForTheRich (10:52:10 PM): n ot in the game
          RedRumForTheRich (10:52:11 PM): report
          stressreliefball (10:52:25 PM): what does report mean
          stressreliefball (10:52:44 PM): oh right right
          stressreliefball (10:52:45 PM): anyway
          stressreliefball (10:52:53 PM): where again?
          RedRumForTheRich (10:53:19 PM): x3ro said it
          RedRumForTheRich (10:53:22 PM): dont know how true it is
          RedRumForTheRich (10:53:23 PM): but
          RedRumForTheRich (10:53:26 PM): I'd assume
          stressreliefball (10:53:40 PM): what xero said
          stressreliefball (10:53:46 PM): was that "no one got the seer PM"
          stressreliefball (10:53:52 PM): which is different from report
          stressreliefball (10:53:55 PM): also
          stressreliefball (10:54:02 PM): I thought he was joking
          stressreliefball (10:54:09 PM): considering that his next sentence begins with
          stressreliefball (10:54:13 PM): "seriously though"
          stressreliefball (10:54:36 PM): yeah I guess you got caught
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:30 PM): haha
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:34 PM): I'm shampooing my carpet
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:35 PM): anyways
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:38 PM): lynch me if you want
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:38 PM): but
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:44 PM): I'm making fun of you in post game xD
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:48 PM): for believing that with his activity
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:52 PM): he waited until the hour before
          RedRumForTheRich (10:55:55 PM): to say he seered a red
          stressreliefball (10:56:06 PM): unfortunately for you
          stressreliefball (10:56:13 PM): I know tps
          stressreliefball (10:56:19 PM): and he does this kind of ****
          stressreliefball (10:56:25 PM): also
          stressreliefball (10:56:32 PM): if there really is another seer
          stressreliefball (10:56:38 PM): they should counterclaim soon
          RedRumForTheRich (10:56:59 PM): yeah
          RedRumForTheRich (10:57:00 PM): you're right
          RedRumForTheRich (10:57:16 PM): I didn't even think about that[/size]

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #125
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            oops, I didn't mean to appear to be meta-gaming, and use that I know DBP IRL, I was 100% joking. One thing I know about the Nolen brothers is that they don't make stupid mistakes like that.

            flaw because I might as well believe TPS for now. Luckily I too am in Muncie and not out tonight to miss the vote....
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #126
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              I was originally going to say that anyone who voted alain should be looked at more closely because he seems vastly more overanxious than wolfish to me, but if Tps saw flaw as a wolf then I guess I don't really have to :g

              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
              So wait, you're seriously trying to say that after x3ro slipped up and said DBP admitted there was no seer?
              You realize X3R0 was kidding, right?

              Also:

              Originally posted by alainbryden
              You're portrayal
              Catching this before Toph does.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #127
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                aw i got beat :<
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #128
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  whatever I beat you both in the convo owned

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #129
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    nolens make mistakes all the time.<3


                    but I don't know. Meh. Flaw only because I don't think TPS would have anything to gain by lying.. it all just seems a little fishy and I'll feel really stupid when/if I blindly follow a wolf.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #130
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      p.s. only convo with flaw was
                      'i herd u was a wulf'
                      'i herd da same bout u olol'
                      'so how're you?'

                      etc etc/
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #131
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        you should still post it as it is.

                        I know you keep your convos, right? you apparently showed one to nija, and you came up with a whole bunch for me a few games back.

                        Comment

                        • nijatwo
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 312

                          #132
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          veddy interesting. I have a flaw convo on meebo that I can pull up if it's REALLY necessary. was basically probing me for why I voted mamimi, and it was to see if she was the seer- so! flawofhumanity
                          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #133
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            well, can't vote the seer can we?

                            Knew he wasn't a green though.

                            flaw
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #134
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              you should still post it as it is.

                              I know you keep your convos, right? you apparently showed one to nija, and you came up with a whole bunch for me a few games back.
                              I don't save personal, non TWG related convos, no.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #135
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                vote for wolves 2007:


                                talisman, tps, and someone inactiveish.


                                Also, if I was a wolf I would have just counter-claimed and got the real seer killed. I just spoke to quickly based off assumptions as a human. =\
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...