TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #241
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    roundbox is replacing me.

    see yall postgame.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #242
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      y hurro dar


      THE GAME

      i just lost
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • omgwtfToph
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2004
        • 198

        #243
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        roundbox: I was just introduced to chair today on IRC.

        It's good stuff.
        ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

        Comment

        • omgwtfToph
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2004
          • 198

          #244
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          And I should probably respond to Kilga. Vote on alain was honestly more of a safety than anything because his logic was just awful and I don't really know the personalities of any of the players here, meaning voting for me pretty much comes down to "who looks the fishiest."

          Hell, I'm still confused as **** about the whole tps situation because I don't know the guy.
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #245
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            Oh mamimi, I love you so much. I've been at band camp since the beginning of the game from 8 AM to 5 PM :<. We march in the sun. I'm fukkin exhausted.

            ps. saftey on mamimi because she safetied me and because she's mamimalicious.

            ...

            the game

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #246
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              I'm gonna stir things up and vote jwc

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #247
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                nice hop on the wagon ld. Wolf jwc lays low but isn't inactive-- mamimi you should know that better than I do, you've played with him more.

                I'm interested in kilga's observation about alain drawing out wolf votes day 1- a lot of people give him a lot of credit and at first I was skeptical about his actual ability; you know, whether or not he was just bul****ting all of us or actually had a strategy in mind- anyone with half a brain can see that if alain is a human his game has been pretty solid, and if alains a wolf this game was over day 1.

                Speaking of day 1 I had my suspicions on mamimi regarding her attack at flaw. She sent me some conversations (which are on my home computer) and was trying to convince me that not only was alain a wolf, but flaw was too. And from what we've seen, I'm pretty sure we don't know whether or not flaw was actually red (I could be wrong, been balls inactive for a few days).

                Anyway, I'm inclined to support the toph vote more because I support alain's reasoning than I support the actual kill. I'd rather see it be mamimi today but there are too many retarded votes on jwc and that has to be remedied.
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  I'm going to weigh in that manti is usually ridiculously more active. I know that there are likely real world goings on that can cause that to happen, but so can real life goings on that make you not want to develop a stealthy wolf strategy.

                  As far as the rest of the list goes (based on posting)
                  kilga - in what posts he's made, he is operating similar to all other human games, in his logic and suspicion methodology

                  fojar - seer proly

                  jwc - inactive, not new

                  light - nope

                  nija - no info

                  mamimi - inactive for having made a return, i'm suspicious but i've not talked to her enough to know

                  toph - seems to be behaving slightly different than what i've read, which is a weak case for anything since I know little about how he plays.

                  thunder - since you and manti are usually butt buddies all the time, I would pose that you two check each others behavior and see if its strange in any way, otherwise I've not talked to him either

                  everyone else has not talked to me or made any good posts for readings
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • nijatwo
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 312

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    good job everyone on not noticing that I melded all of alain and kilga's post into one super being. Anyway, meant to say I'm following kilga's logic on alains actions, and the suspicion of toph and mamimi. **
                    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Originally posted by nijatwo

                      Speaking of day 1 I had my suspicions on mamimi regarding her attack at flaw. She sent me some conversations (which are on my home computer) and was trying to convince me that not only was alain a wolf, but flaw was too.

                      I never tried to convince you that flaw was a wolf. I don't think flaw was a wolf. I voted for him because he was seered red, or so we thought at the time. Making stuff up?
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        manti because he's a wolf
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          holy crap why is that red?

                          manti
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Because you said he's a wolf? Maybe that's some Dark Mark-style ****.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              I'm suspicious that everyone who declares themselves to be the seer leaves the game.

                              Anyways, if you give a rats ass about this game, read what I'm about to say, if you don't, then just do what I say.

                              I will post in about an hour when I decide things for myself.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                I had to cut my work short today, because my sister needs a ride home from her friend's.


                                I have decided though, that DarkManticoreX2 has to get lynched tonight. Anyone who reads this must change their vote.

                                Stoic was seen as a wolf by who I feel was the real seer.
                                On day one Stoic voted for TPS and Stoic followed with another vote.
                                When TPS faked seer, because he was pretty sure flaw was a wolf, flaw did not put up much of a fight.
                                I believe flaw was a wolf.
                                DarkManticore did not put in his vote for flaw (who we believe is a wolf) until he was 1 away from insta-lynch, even though he was around.

                                On day two, stoic was seen, this time by who I believe was the real seer.
                                Following this, Dark made a bs vote for Thunder, saying that he did not want to bandwagon. If stoic was in fact his last wolf partner, it would be understandable that he wants to give him a fighting chance, but without associating himself too much to him. He did not defend him, yet he did not vote for him, not giving a reason why he chose to think stoic was particularly innocent.


                                Stoic was a wolf (95% sure) flaw was a wolf (60% sure). If these are true, dark could be the final link, and this could be over tomorrow.

                                Follow through please.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...