TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #256
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    I talked about this alain for a while, and I believe the same thing he does. I don't feel like there's a reason for me to post the same exact thing he did.

    manticore
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #257
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      manti

      brb aaaing Amifuri koneko

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #258
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        DarkManticoreX2

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #259
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          My sister changed her mind and decided she wanted to pass out where she was. Nevertheless, I'm happy with that justification, and I will make some sort of monster post on the next day, if there is one. I pray for this game to end though.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #260
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            One more for there to be an insta-lynch.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #261
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              DarkManticoreX2
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #262
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                And so the night begins.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  manticore


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    o-o-o-o-o-overkill
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      There's no need for me to vote but Alain makes some very strong points.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        vote, as in change my vote for Manti, though it's obvious he's a better choice than JWC, and I would have changed it.
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Vote Chart: (somewhat incomplete >_>)

                          DarkManticoreX2(insta) - people

                          DarkManticoreX2 had been lynched.

                          Phantoms will not be awarded, better luck next time.

                          It is now NIGHT FOUR. Night four will end tomorrow (Sunday) at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).

                          I expect a PM from any party with a night action, etc, etc.



                          - AND

                          I will be out-of-town tomorrow at midnight, and will most likely not have access to a computer. The end result of this will be an unformatted day-begin post; I can't use line breaks when posting from my phone

                          I cannot PM from my phone, so if anyone requires anything, a text or IM to my phone will be the better choice.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            ps OLOLOLOL


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              pps that means game's not over. I'm not into that whole 'wait until morning to see if the killings stopped' bullshit.

                              Oh and sorry if that sounds mean, I just noticed a bunch of people were viewing the thread, I'm assuming hoping game was ending. It made me laugh >_>


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Not going out of town, PMs will be answered as normal, night ending at the appropriate time.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...