TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #286
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    safety on ld

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #287
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      jurs because I dont trust the TPS move...something fishy is still lingering about that. I know TPS does that but she was way to defensive when she got in for my taste....
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #288
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Vote chart:

        omgwtfToph(2.01): alainbryden, Kilgamayan, Phantom
        x3Mamimi(1.01): nijatwo, Phantom
        lightdarkness(1): jwcgator
        JurseyRider734(1): X3R0H0UR
        thunderstrike687(.01): Phantom
        nijatwo(.01): Phantom

        omgwtfToph has been lynched.

        It is now NIGHT FIVE. Night five will end tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).


        Player list:

        03. Kilgamayan
        07. jwcgator
        09. lightdarkness
        10. nijatwo
        11. X3Mamimi
        13. thunderstrike786
        14. alainbryden
        15. X3R0H0UR
        16. JurseyRider734


        Phantoms have been awarded to the following contestants:

        09. lightdarkness
        11. X3Mamimi
        13. thunderstrike786
        16. JurseyRider734


        Current votes:

        x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
        thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
        nijatwo(.01): Phantom
        thunderstrike786(.01): Phantom
        JurseyRider734(.01): Phantom



        -

        ps I'm not giving any extensions, or taking any excuses. The game will continue as normal, 48 hour days, and 24 hour nights. Phantoms will be given as they are deserved, and after game's over people are going to either come up with some amazing stories, or sit out for a few games.
        Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-14-2007, 10:25 PM.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #289
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          That actually wasn't my intention but we may as well - he was bugging me with his sarcasm, he wasn't actually helping us out, and him still being alive was gnawing at the back of my head.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • nijatwo
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 312

            #290
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            What the hell guys... if kilga hadn't jumped on toph as well that could have been a giant cluster**** of a day.
            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #291
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              ... I had no idea day ended. Fuck.

              I am interested in what Alain said though and would like to see LD's response.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #292
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                yeah tomorrow is going to have to be voting for ld unless he can answer to my statements.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #293
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  X3R0H0UR has been found dead.

                  It is now DAY FIVE. Day five will end Friday night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).


                  Player list:

                  03. Kilgamayan
                  07. jwcgator
                  09. lightdarkness
                  10. nijatwo
                  11. x3Mamimi
                  13. thunderstrike786
                  14. alainbryden
                  16. JurseyRider734


                  Current votes:

                  x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  nijatwo(.01): Phantom
                  lightdarkness(.01): Phantom
                  JurseyRider734(.01): Phantom


                  Insta-lynch is at 5.

                  This means that a contestant with two phantoms getting 4 votes will result in an insta-lynch.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #294
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    And people with 1 phantom too, since 4.01 votes is greater than majority.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #295
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      ****ty deal guys, I was hoping it would be over by now.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #296
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        I'm going to go with lightdarkness - no response to my last last post and he's beein inactive (under the radar) while careful not to accumulate any phantom votes.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #297
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          I agree with the lightdarkness vote. However, I would like to see him post about it before he gets voted by a bunch of other people. I talked to alain about this before, and ld is still one of my top suspects.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #298
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Just looking and snooping as I do best.
                            LD has posted 6 times in other threads since Alain posed his questions. The most recent one being yesterday.. Alain posted on the 13th, I'm pretty sure he's had to have seen it by now.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #299
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              LD, hasn't responded to any of the questions Alain brought up and alain makes good points.

                              I'll try very hard to get on tonight but I'm doubting I'll be able to.


                              New kitten :33
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #300
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                ld k bye


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...