TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #211
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Vote chart:
    Stoic RoivaS(6): FoJaR, alainbryden, lightdarkness, jwcgator, Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734
    thunderstrike687(1): DarkManticoreX2

    Opted not to vote: (and will recieve phantoms)
    04. talisman
    06. StoicRoivaS
    10. nijatwo
    11. x3Mamimi
    12. omgwtfToph
    13. thunderstrike687
    15. X3R0H0UR

    Stoic RoivaS has been lynched.

    It is now NIGHT THREE. Night three will end at 11:59 (Midnight, EST) Wednesday.

    I expect pms from appropriate parties, etc, etc.

    in b4
    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    pms


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #212
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      Uh, X3r0 most definitely voted.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #213
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        See, I said to myself 'X3R0 voted...' and looked for it and couldn't find it. My mistake, no phantom awarded.

        ps good eye

        edit: that makes 7, insta was at 8


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #214
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          edit: that makes 7, insta was at 8
          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          Edit your posts and you get in trouble.

          Aka don't edit your posts.

          JK. But not editing your post isn't a TWG rule, it's a strategy suggesting that one who edits their post could be hiding something incriminating, and so do no editing to avoid such accusations. I wasn't worried about it.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #215
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            uhhhhh
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #216
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              And I don't know what you what you were smoking when you made your vote chart, but thunderstrike also put in a vote for stoic, over an hour before you closed voting and declared it night time, making it an instalynch.

              No phantoms awarded.

              Unless you're not counting his vote and haven't even made mention of that fact?
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #217
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                Vote chart revised:
                Stoic RoivaS(8): FoJaR, alainbryden, lightdarkness, jwcgator, Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734, thunderstrike687, X3R0H0UR
                thunderstrike687(1): DarkManticoreX2

                Opted not to vote: (and will not recieve phantoms)
                04. talisman
                06. StoicRoivaS (Especially cuz he's dead.)
                10. nijatwo
                11. x3Mamimi
                12. omgwtfToph

                Stoic RoivaS has been instalynched.
                Last edited by alainbryden; 08-8-2007, 06:33 AM. Reason: Formatting, etc.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • omgwtfToph
                  FFR Music Producers
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 198

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  I thought the seer was going to come out to alainbryden? Whatever.
                  ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    I suppose it would have made more sense for him to come to me and let me announce to everyone that who the seer has seen, but at least this way you can all judge for yourselves how credible the seer is in light of TPS's seer faking.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      what the **** make the days at least three real life days long come on now I had no clue it ended last night.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        well maybe this will force people to be more active on a per unit time basis.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Originally posted by alainbryden
                          And I don't know what you what you were smoking when you made your vote chart, but thunderstrike also put in a vote for stoic, over an hour before you closed voting and declared it night time, making it an instalynch.

                          No phantoms awarded.

                          Unless you're not counting his vote and haven't even made mention of that fact?
                          His vote was after midnight, check the timestamps.

                          Originally posted by alainbryden
                          JK. But not editing your post isn't a TWG rule, it's a strategy suggesting that one who edits their post could be hiding something incriminating, and so do no editing to avoid such accusations. I wasn't worried about it.
                          Do your homework before you try to make me look like a retard:

                          Originally posted by FFR's Official Werewolf Game Rules (May 8, 2006 UPDATED) -TOP O' THE FORUM-
                          1. Players are not allowed to edit/delete their posts for ANY reason. Moderators are not allowed to edit/delete anyone's posts for ANY reason. FFR members not playing in the TWG are not allowed to post in it for any reason and may be subject to penalty for repeated violations. Moderators are allowed to delete posts by users not in the current TWG who post in the thread.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          what the **** make the days at least three real life days long come on now I had no clue it ended last night.
                          They're typically two, unless I'm mistaken. Two for the day phase, one for night. I can change that if everyone wants.

                          Updating now because this is the only computer access I have for the next 3 hours.



                          ------------------------------------



                          Talisman has been found dead.

                          It is now DAY THREE. Day three will end at 11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT, EST) on Friday.
                          Saturday if everyone wants 3 days


                          Player list:

                          02. DarkManticoreX2
                          03. Kilgamayan
                          05. FoJaR
                          07. jwcgator
                          09. lightdarkness
                          10. nijatwo
                          11. X3Mamimi
                          12. omgwtfToph
                          13. thunderstrike786
                          14. alainbryden
                          15. X3R0H0UR
                          16. JurseyRider734

                          Current votes:

                          nijatwo(.01): Phantom
                          x3Mamimi(.01): Phantom
                          omgwtfToph(.01): Phantom
                          thunderstrike687(.01): Phantom
                          Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-9-2007, 02:22 AM.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            they were two but everyone is inactive now, remember?

                            oh and I'm dead you emo loser wolves I had a phantom you should have let me live.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Oh I thought you'd made that clear to me in pm. Didn't know you also had to make a public affair of it. GG I was wrong.


                              Shame the wolves decided to wolf Talisman, I personally thought he was suspicious and was going to give him my next attack and vote.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Am I not has phantom. Kanx.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...