TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #196
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    what the hell
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #197
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      no i'm spartacus.

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #198
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        no i'm spinner
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #199
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Originally posted by FoJaR
          no i'm spartacus.
          no i'm spartacus.

          Anyways, holy **** sorry for ignoring this game so much. I've had band camp (8-5 each day) and when I get home I'm really tired. So yeah.

          Sorry.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #200
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            I'm not the most paranoid person in the world or anything, but I will begrudgingly vote for stoic unless someone talks to me.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #201
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              stoic

              I think it checks out.

              Edit: This night is going bad for me - I'm checking out. See you tomorrow.
              Last edited by alainbryden; 08-7-2007, 06:27 PM.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #202
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                stoic

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  stoic.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    I'm going to un-bandwagon here and place a vote on thunder. Usually me and him talk like every day, even if its not about twg. He seems to be avoiding me much like he did last game.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Installing WoW.

                      I probably won't be on aim much tonight.

                      Vote for stoic pending.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Originally posted by alainbryden
                        stoic

                        I think it checks out.

                        Edit: This night is going bad for me - I'm checking out. See you tomorrow.
                        Not sure if you know or not, but here's how it works around here:

                        Edit your posts and you get in trouble.

                        Aka don't edit your posts.

                        And no that doesn't mean change it back, but feel free to explain why you did it.


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Kinda wish FoJaR had said something earlier when talisman had prompted the seer to come out.

                          Oh well, at least he caught someone (assuming he's telling the truth, which alain seems to believe).

                          With the numbers getting skewed, avoiding phantoms is doubly important now, so Stoic in the hopes that enough people vote in the next 6 minutes to get an insta.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Alright I trust fojar. stoic
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              stoic


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I'm going to un-bandwagon here and place a vote on thunder. Usually me and him talk like every day, even if its not about twg. He seems to be avoiding me much like he did last game.
                                wtf are you smoking? i have hardly seen you online. ive been busy with the gf and band.


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...