TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #331
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    alainbryden has been found dead.

    It is now DAY SEVEN. Day seven will end wednesday night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).


    Player list:

    03. Kilgamayan
    07. jwcgator
    11. x3Mamimi
    14. alainbryden


    Current votes:

    thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
    x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom


    Insta-lynch is at 2.01.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #332
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      did I just insta thunder?
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #333
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        game


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #334
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Yes you did.

          hi5
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #335
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            This can probably be locked and unstickied now?
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • StoicRoivaS
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 548

              #336
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              Originally posted by alainbryden
              This can probably be locked and unstickied now?
              That basically has been happening whenever shash and I happen to be online at the same time and I think about it and bug him to do it for the last 10 games, aka it's a slow process that we're unwilling to change. If you see him online, feel free to ask, but it's become almost a gag between us, from my perspective at least.
              Like the moon over
              the day, my genius and brawn are
              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
              -Bowser

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #337
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                Archived 5-21-2014 4:54 PM EST
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                Working...