TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #166
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    So, jurs isn't seer, we didn't have an initial seer claim and we didn't have a seer counter-claim (within the short time it was plausible that tps was seer). Does anyone want to un-dash our hopes of sert being seer, or should we just go ahead assuming we're screwed? Also, jurs, if you can say, have we found a guard by chance, or was there not enough time/trust on the tps front? I'm still wondering about tps being a wolf like I originally questioned. It just feels odd that he didn't say a think about sert. I can see alain/z3ro/toph not really questioning the oddity of it, but not tps. Then again it's also very possible I'm just reading a bit too much into it and grasping at nothing. It was significant to me at least.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #167
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      if tps was a wolf no way would jurs now claim to be human.

      I think this might be a classic case of tps pulling a tps.

      somewhat flummoxing.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #168
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Why would you claim seer if you're a human?

        The only reason I can think of is trying to get the actual seer to counterclaim and come out.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #169
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          you've never played with tps before.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #170
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            Yeah, exactly. Pretty sure Tps had some kind of plan with himself so he could win.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • StoicRoivaS
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 548

              #171
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              Originally posted by talisman
              if tps was a wolf no way would jurs now claim to be human.

              I think this might be a classic case of tps pulling a tps.

              somewhat flummoxing.
              Maybe I'm just tired but care to elaborate? If tps was a wolf who wanted to suicide trade with the real seer, and he got owned somehow (most likely self-inflicted), would jurs necessarily try and continue on with his plan (when she most likely hasn't really talked much with tps) or would she take an easier less visible path by just claiming human? I can see where there is a potential case for tps being "tps" but I don't see how you can rule out tps/jurs being a wolf, just yet. Unless of course you have more deceptive ulterior motives yourself.
              Like the moon over
              the day, my genius and brawn are
              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
              -Bowser

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #172
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                alainbryden has been GUARDED successfully.

                Shit sux.

                It is now DAY TWO. Day two will end at 11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT, EST) on Tuesday.

                Player list:
                02. DarkManticoreX2
                03. Kilgamayan
                04. talisman
                05. FoJaR
                06. StoicRoivaS
                07. jwcgator

                09. lightdarkness
                10. nijatwo
                11. X3Mamimi
                12. omgwtfToph
                13. thunderstrike786
                14. alainbryden
                15. X3R0H0UR
                16. JurseyRider734


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  ps just for you baby


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    stoic you're right, it can't be ruled out. It just seemed to me that since no one counterclaimed, the obvious wolf play would be to continue the charade.

                    also alain being guarded makes things easy. seer go to alain, if you aren't alain.

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      A Successful guarding? in MY TWG?

                      It's more likely than you think.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        rofl smoked
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Sweet. I'm going to sleep on this good news and share my (now valued) thoughts with you all tomorrow.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • omgwtfToph
                            FFR Music Producers
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 198

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            gonorrhea dumps
                            ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              What the **** Toph. Since when did TWG become TGB. That's retarded.


                              My thoughts are that no since no one came to me as seer, the seer is dead night one. TPS may have found this out, and this could be the reason he faked it. I don't really believe that he was just a human trying to stir some stuff up.

                              The fact that he got kicked out may also be related to the fact that he had some un-natural knowledge of the fact that there either is no seer at all, or that the seer is dead.

                              In either case, the very fact that he attempted that movement, is enough to cause me to think that it's not worth keeping him around. JurseyRider734, therefore, will have to take the fall for his mistake.

                              Note that I really hope that Jurs attempts to argue against this hypothesis, the way she has, strongly, when I confronted her about it in private. The fact is, her argument is worthless unless it is something that she can make public and that can be debated with the participation of all the other players. I have no intention of making all the judgments on my own and expecting it to veto other opinions.

                              lightdarkness: The next person who would go, in my mind, in the event that I don't survive another night, would have to be LD, because of his connection to the idea behind the movement of a fake seer, noted in the conversation he himself posted, which had ailments suggestive of a contrived conversation, perhaps as to provide evidence either for or against TPS' sudden lie about being the seer. The weird thing about my thoughts on LD, is that if TPS is a human, I would think very strongly that LD is a wolf. If TPS is a wolf, I am still suspicious of LD's action being the collaboration of a wolf.

                              Further into the game, situations may excuse or worsen the appearance of LD's connection to this scheme, so this opinion is subject to change, but he's currently my next course of action after TPS (Jurs) is voted off.


                              FoJaR is number three on my list. This name is coming from several responses that can be connected to previous posts which would be in wolf interest to highlight or pursue. I would, of course, make my argument against his humanity more clear when the time comes to lynch him, but I do not wish to distract from the main focus of this post.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                yeah you're dumb


                                Anyway. If the seer is NOT dead, I would really be grateful if you saw me tonight (if I'm still alive) to put alain's suspicions to rest.

                                Thanks.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...