TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #226
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
    Am I not has phantom. Kanx.
    You're correct.

    Originally posted by alainbryden
    Oh I thought you'd made that clear to me in pm.
    I don't recall PMing you about that >_>


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #227
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      You're right, it was actually flaw who preempted your retaliation. My mistake again.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #228
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        PS The Seer Saw Talisman - HE CAME BACK HUMAN

        olol
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #229
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          I am so brutally disappointed. Mamimi - post something PLEASE. I SEE YOU IN THE THREAD
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #230
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            Worst TWG activity ever.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #231
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              post.


              there's nothing to post, d00d. I haven't been to terribly updated as I've kind of lost ambition for this game. and because I've picked up WoW. Well, obviously I'm updated as of now but I wasn't when I posted Day 2, I just wanted to read everything before I placed a vote on anyone but didn't make it back to the computer in time. Either way, I'm always on AIM. Always.
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #232
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                eh, assumed there was an insta. anywaaaay-- I'll be on during flash gordon tonight.

                wooo dumb wolves
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  nijatwo
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    When does today end?

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Either tonight or tommorow if we want another day, God knows the only active person in this game is Alain though.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • omgwtfToph
                        FFR Music Producers
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 198

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        I am totally not used to games where humans fake seer but yeah.

                        Safety on manti for now simply because he was reluctant to vote off stoic? ****ty logic but what else am I going to do?

                        I guess the general consensus is Fojar checks out, right?
                        ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Oh for heaven's sake.

                          My suspicious list right now consists of (in no particular order) Toph, Mamimi and Jurs.

                          Two things I think deserve close inspection are whoever voted for alain on Day 1 and whoever voted for Stoic Day 2. alain on Day 1 was practically dancing around and begging for votes, and I know that such people make good Day 1 targets for wolf votes. The three to vote for him were Toph, Mamimi and flaw. Lord only knows what the case was with flaw since he got lynched under false pretenses, but that still gives us Toph and Mamimi to look at.

                          After FoJaR came out on Day 2 and submitted Stoic for the chopping block, after alain gave him the thumbs-up no one questioned this decision. In addition, Stoic didn't even show up to defend himself. Assuming FoJaR was telling the truth (which at this point seems a safe bet), I would think a wolf present at the time would've at least notified Stoic of what was going on, and maybe would've questioned FoJaR's legitimacy. Looking at the previous day's events, Toph wasn't there at all, and while Mamimi was, she didn't bother voting, which would've saved a whole bunch of phantoms since we were one short of an insta.

                          My suspicion of Jurs stems mostly from actions beyond her controls, unfortunately, but it is worth noting that Stoic's first day safety was cast on Tps.

                          In addition, while I am puzzled as to why Stoic would approve of killing sertman on Night 1, if any one (or two even) of the above three people are also wolves I can easily see none of them arguing the decision.

                          I think at this point I am going to vote for Toph, because I believe his abscence is more telling that Mamimi's lack of a vote, since she had much easier "access", if you will, to Stoic than the rest of us, and Jurs is a sufficiently large wild card that I'm not sure I want to see her go yet.

                          And I think we'll need that extension to Saturday. >_>
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Day is extended until tomorrow (Saturday) at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).

                            If crappy activity persists through the extension, another one will not be granted, and phantoms will be passed out.
                            • This is a team game, and if you've nothing to do, being active is your duty; help your team out and at least post.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                              Oh for heaven's sake.

                              Looking at the previous day's events, Toph wasn't there at all, and while Mamimi was, she didn't bother voting, which would've saved a whole bunch of phantoms since we were one short of an insta.
                              I thought I'd explained that it isn't that I didn't bother voting, it was more that I had company over and didn't want to be rude and read the thread in order to place a vote to the best of my ability.

                              I'm going to safety JWC because it's proven that wolf JWC just lays low and does nothing and rides through the game without suspicion, which is the reasoning behind whoever it was getting upset about him counting saying he had X number of victories because he didn't earn them.

                              Obviously not a good reason or one I'm 100% behind. I really don't have any leads at the moment.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                i have nothing to add. i didnt seer talisman though, the only dead seeree is stoic so far, which, at least, narrows my search for the last red down.

                                Comment

                                Working...