TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #16
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    jwcgator

    Least believable "I'm a human" post yet.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #17
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      you can't vote during the night

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #18
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Originally posted by alainbryden
        jwcgator

        Least believable "I'm a human" post yet.
        ...what

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #19
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Haa Guise Im A Human Kthxbai Lolz


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #20
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            Lol Caps Filter'd


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #21
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              That's a very unconvincing human post thunder so you're a wolf.

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #22
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                Originally posted by jwcgator
                That's a very unconvincing human post thunder so you're a wolf.
                ur alain amirite? lolz.


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Oops I visited thread again.

                  bttr prost about it.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    human

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                      Originally posted by jwcgator
                      That's a very unconvincing human post thunder so you're a wolf.
                      ur alain amirite? lolz.
                      Nope. Alain uses commas, when it's appropriate.
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Originally posted by alainbryden
                        Do it tass style - collect information, derive truths.
                        Originally posted by alainbryden
                        jwcgator

                        Least believable "I'm a human" post yet.
                        ps. Great tass-like reasoning there.

                        Comment

                        • alainbryden
                          Seen your member
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 2873

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Originally posted by talisman
                          you can't vote during the night
                          OPS I didn't know it was night.

                          I guess I'm a wolf because wolves play at night.
                          ~NEIGH

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            ps. Great tass-like reasoning there.
                            I challenge you to find a hole in my reasoning.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Originally posted by alainbryden
                              I challenge you to find a hole in my reasoning.
                              It's completly subjective?

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                I like alain's enthusiasm to say the least. Even if what he says is subjective, it provokes conversation. Conversation always leads to the chance of a wolf slipping.

                                Comment

                                Working...