TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #316
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    nijatwo
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #317
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      Message from mamimi:

      "My internet isn't working right now, my dad broke the modem. I'll try to get on tomorrow at a friend's house, please don't insta anyone."


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #318
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Note that the first ever vote for mamimi by ninjatwo was "mamimi on a hunch" and now he persists voting saying "mamimi [for the] same original reasons" - which, as I pointed out, never existed. This sort of extreme laziness does not fly under the radar late in the game as it did early on. I seriously suggest that in the future, when you are part of the final five (six in this case due to the save), that you drastically change your strategy.

        I'll also make a public statement that I chose to discount mamimi's request, as I would like to take care of this game as quickly as possible, on my own terms, even at risk of being mistaken.

        Vote NinjaTwo immediately.
        Last edited by alainbryden; 08-20-2007, 06:45 AM. Reason: I wanted to be explicit about my intentions.
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • nijatwo
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 312

          #319
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          I love you guys. My original hunch was when she was trying to get me to vote for flaw early on before we knew much and she seemed to have no grounds. Unfortunately that's my only point to go on.

          Alain, unless you pulled off the balsiest wolf move ever early on by getting yourself guarded, I think all you've really done is encouraged us to be inactive by running the show from behind the scenes and basically hurt the game. To be honest, I'd be happy to get lynched today so I could be done with this game.
          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #320
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            once again, nija, I never tried to convince you that flaw was a wolf. I was trying to convince you that Alain was a wolf our entire conversation. Which I was obviously mistaken >>", but I do have the conversation saved.

            And that alone is why I'm voting for you. trying to throw a vote on me when what you're saying is entirely false. Either you know you're wrong and are just hoping I wouldn't get to it in time or wouldn't be online or you don't know that you're making a mistake, which is funny, because then you'll feel stupid when you get caught making things up to try and get people to vote me.

            thanks for being obvious.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • nijatwo
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 312

              #321
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              obviously human. retarded game.
              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #322
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                ps think it's insta
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Vote chart:

                  nijatwo(3.01): alainbryden, Kilgamayan, x3Mamimi, Phantom

                  nijatwo has been lynched.


                  It is now NIGHT SEVEN. Night seven will end tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).*

                  *- Thinking about making night only last until either tonight at midnight or tomorrow in the afternoon, so it's not an extended amount.

                  Vote for either:
                  1) Midnight, tonight.
                  2) 4:00PM tomorrow.
                  3) Midnight tomorrow.


                  Player list:

                  03. Kilgamayan
                  07. jwcgator
                  11. x3Mamimi
                  13. thunderstrike786
                  14. alainbryden


                  Current votes:

                  thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    I vote for midnight tonight, the new day starts.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      sure, night ending tonight is fine.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Originally posted by mamimi's avatar
                        THAT'S MY KITTY!@!#!@#RFASFDVZXCV<3<3


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          THAT'S MY KITTY!@!#!@#RFASFDVZXCV<3<3
                          my kitty.
                          lives at MY house.
                          sleep on MAI BEWBS. olol.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                            my kitty.
                            lives at MY house.
                            sleep on MAI BEWBS. olol.
                            I paid for it.


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              indirectly.
                              paid for it with the money I gave you from my check.
                              if you REALLY want to get into it.
                              money I gave you for no reason
                              after i paid for dinner.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                                indirectly.
                                paid for it with the money I gave you from my check.
                                if you REALLY want to get into it.
                                money I gave you for no reason
                                after i paid for dinner.
                                money you gave me < what I spent on it

                                also I found the guy who had it


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...