TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #136
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    flaw k bye


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #137
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      flaw's dead, 24 hours for night, that's midnight tomorrow, sunday (11:59 PM)

      intermission for people who don't cooperate with the host.

      THIS IS THE HOST, MY AIM IS DBP TWG.

      Stop being ignorant.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #138
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Disregard that, I suck cocks.
        Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-4-2007, 10:41 PM.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #139
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Thought I got back in time, but apparently not. If anyone feels motivated, I wouldn't mind seeing a list of who's posted since the seer claim. Just so we have an idea of who's seen the post, in the rare event that it matters in the future. I still have some unpacking to do (and some FF7) but after that I may figure it out on my own if no one else has.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #140
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            read edit


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #141
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              TPS222 has been replaced by JurseyRider734.

              Game on.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #142
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                I love you good sir
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #143
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Was that an Insta? I sure hope :<. Sorry guys my brother only has really ****ty dialup so I couldnt get on till now really.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #144
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    Hey kiddos!
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #145
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      so, ARE YOU PICKING UP WHERE TPS LEFT OFF OR WHAT JUST HAPPEND
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #146
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        holy crap i had capslock on lol
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #147
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          ....wait what just happened?

                          Comment

                          • nijatwo
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 312

                            #148
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            ouch, shift key is cruise control for cool. not the lock
                            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #149
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              god damnit dbp don't ever do that to me again
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #150
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Originally posted by nijatwo
                                I love you good sir
                                You got something you care to share big boy?
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...