TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #181
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Unless the guardian is a moron, you should be 100% safe tonight, if not indefinitely (providing the guard lives of course). If "no seer came to you" there's absolutely no one better to be guarded. I still have a gut feeling about tps, but I wouldn't mind you sharing your suspicions of fojar, if you can.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #182
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      I can but I really want every ounce of effort going into this TPS/Jurs discussion right now. If he/she is human, they certainly aren't doing a good job of assisting their team.
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #183
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Originally posted by alainbryden
        I can but I really want every ounce of effort going into this TPS/Jurs discussion right now. If he/she is human, they certainly aren't doing a good job of assisting their team.
        Tps and I may have the same role, but I'm not him. Stop referring to me as him. You seem to keep making that mistake. Don't incriminate for his stupid actions. You'll just lose another human.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • omgwtfToph
          FFR Music Producers
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2004
          • 198

          #184
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Hey, I'm playing in another TWG at this very moment where the seer was killed night 1.

          God I hate that ****.
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #185
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            right now if the wolves were all to team up on a person each night, they would outnumber the active humans and win the game.
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #186
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              Alain: Because I came up with an idea, and TPS stole it, that makes me a wolf?

              I'd rather you not base your suspicions of me purely based on this.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #187
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                Originally posted by jurs
                You'll just lose another human.
                Interesting that there's no hesitation in naming flaw as a human.

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  The whole foundation is that a human has nothing to benefit from making this lie. Being a human is all about honesty, especially when you don't have a role. You betray honesty in a visible way, and it raises suspicion.

                  Talisman she was pretty clearly alluding to the first wolfing.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    doesn't seem clear at all to me.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Another human as in addition to all of the wolfings.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Past and future, I mean.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          hay gaize, seer here, got a wolf for ya!

                          stoic

                          was thinking of laying low, but am getting tired of it.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            man would it be easy to fake a seer now that we can all be almost sure the real one is dead if fojar is lying.
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              no one do anything until I talk to him.
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                I'm seer, no I'm seer, No, I'M SEER

                                -.-

                                This is so messed up.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...