TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edubardus
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
    • Sep 2003
    • 797

    #31
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    obligatory 'I should be in this game but real life etc' post

    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #32
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      so, this game looked like it was just chock full of juicy information when I got back from losing my roll yet again. and OH its all just a bunch of worthless non-sense. oh well

      obligatory - human, not seer, i hate random.com....
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #33
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        Yeah uh. Reading all that was definitely worth my time >>"

        Human, Not seer. etcetcetc/
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • thunderstrike687
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 785

          #34
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          im the seer.













































          not.


          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
          i love a food

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #35
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            alain where is my post analysis? chop chop.


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #36
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              Working on it, you tricky tricky person you ; )

              Edit: I think Thunderstrike is the seer....(psst: Guard Me)
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #37
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                There's no way that I posted that, read a book, slept, showered, went to work, got back in this thread, and still see no response. My internet must be caching the page.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  sry was sleepn.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    same here.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      I've never been for night posting really. It's rarely ever accomplished anything. The main reason I wanted, and many others, were the posting of incriminating chat logs that we uncovered within the first night, because they could have large implications on the rest of the game, and the analysis of the first nights kill.

                      I'm not against communication, but I'm certainly not for this kind.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Oh that's right it's still night. I thought it was game on.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Lazy blues and reds, this is terrible.

                          Get it together and off someone.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            or not.

                            the idea is to have a seer come out before anyone is dead. this hugely decreases the chance that the seer is lying.

                            also, the seer had better come out now so that the guardian can guard him. otherwise the wolves have a great start process of elimination-wise on who he is.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Originally posted by talisman
                              or not.

                              the idea is to have a seer come out before anyone is dead. this hugely decreases the chance that the seer is lying.

                              also, the seer had better come out now so that the guardian can guard him. otherwise the wolves have a great start process of elimination-wise on who he is.
                              Guardian has the same chance though, which is a good thing.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Disreguard that I'm retarted.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...