TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #301
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Something tells me lightdarkness isn't going to say anything. >_>
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #302
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      This game is kinda fubar. I guess I'll have to go with my vote on ld
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • nijatwo
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 312

        #303
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        To avoid a phantom, [b]mamimi[\b]. Though, if ld is just being inactive as **** might be better to just kill.
        Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
        Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

        Comment

        • nijatwo
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 312

          #304
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          **** my bolding ability, mamimi
          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #305
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            I'm at miamamanmimi's house, and I'll probably be getting home around 12:15-12:30. I'll count votes/make chart/update then.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #306
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              uhm.
              LD
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #307
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                Sweet, I'm dead. My fault for being at staff training ALL DAY the past few days.

                And PS: No one has tried to contact me on AIM, saying, oh, I don't know... LD, ALAIN HAS MADE BULL**** ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU YOU BETTER GO LOOK AND RESPOND.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Vote chart:

                  lightdarkness(5.01): alainbryden, thunderstrike687, Kilgamayan, JurseyRider734, x3Mamimi, Phantom
                  x3Mamimi(2.01): nijatwo, Phantom, Phantom
                  thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  nijatwo(.01): Phantom
                  JurseyRider734(.01): Phantom


                  lightdarkness has been lynched.


                  Player list:

                  03. Kilgamayan
                  07. jwcgator
                  10. nijatwo
                  11. x3Mamimi
                  13. thunderstrike786
                  14. alainbryden
                  16. JurseyRider734


                  It is now NIGHT SIX. Night six will end tomorrow (Saturday) night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).


                  Current votes:

                  thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                  JurseyRider734(.01): Phantom
                  nijatwo(.01): Phantom
                  Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-18-2007, 03:51 PM.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    Why does jwc get a phantom? o_O
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      t was an insta? no phantoms
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        Originally posted by alainbryden
                        t was an insta? no phantoms
                        Absolutely correct; >_<


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          JurseyRider734 has been found dead.


                          It is now DAY SIX. Day six will end Monday night at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).


                          Player list:

                          03. Kilgamayan
                          07. jwcgator
                          10. nijatwo
                          11. x3Mamimi
                          13. thunderstrike687
                          14. alainbryden


                          Current votes:

                          thunderstrike687(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                          x3Mamimi(1.01): Phantom, Phantom
                          nijatwo(.01): Phantom

                          Instalynch is at 3.01 / 4.
                          Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 08-19-2007, 12:34 AM.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • nijatwo
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 312

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            mamimi same original reasons, not much contribution to game while we've been on the seemingly wrong track, but lots of contribution early on.
                            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              aw ****


                              A-holes
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Alright I have a feeling that this late in the game, what few wolves left are sloppy. With insta's being so easy, and needing only three votes, it's very simple to get quick ends to days. My suspicion is that we were way off with the first vote. I think TPS coming out after flaw was wrong, and it was just stupid of flaw to act so inhuman and let himself be instalynched. A true human would have known that since he's human, something seriously wrong is going down, and erased TPS before going down himself.

                                Since I can't tie anyone to flaw anymore for that probably reason, a strategy that in the past has clearly proven to be flawed (no pun intended) I'm going to try this new one, and say that presuming two wolves were alive, the strategy would be to have one make a vote on someone with a lot of phantoms, wait for a bandwagon, have the others finish it off and win the game soon after.

                                Because mamimi has 1.01 in phantoms, and ninjatwo has no reason to vote for her that holds any water, I'm going to say he's going with the lazy quick finish strategy and turn it around on him.

                                ninjatwo dies tonight.

                                Sorry you didn't make it Jurs. I trusted you.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...