TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #271
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    Oh well. You can't expect to get continuously lucky 3 days in a row. I'll take up my position again after the night's wolfing. If I don't make it, Jurs has my information.
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #272
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      roundbox has been found dead.

      It is now DAY FOUR. Day four will end on Tuesday at 11:59 PM (Midnight, EST).

      Player list:

      03. Kilgamayan
      07. jwcgator
      09. lightdarkness
      10. nijatwo
      11. X3Mamimi
      12. omgwtfToph
      13. thunderstrike786
      14. alainbryden
      15. X3R0H0UR
      16. JurseyRider734


      Current votes

      nijatwo(.01): Phantom
      x3Mamimi(.01): Phantom
      omgwtfToph(.01): Phantom
      thunderstrike687(.01): Phantom


      Insta is at 6


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • omgwtfToph
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2004
        • 198

        #273
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        The guardian decided not to guard the only claimed seer? uh ok
        ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #274
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

          dammit this is retarded
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • nijatwo
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 312

            #275
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            mamimi previous reasons. On tuesday I'll be backon the computer that has some logs. Will post them then
            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #276
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              I apologize if you think this is retarded, but I deemed the seer useless and not worth guarding, because I think the only wolf left is the masterwolf.

              I believe that if flaw had been either human or a master wolf, he would have known that TPS was lying about being the seer and would have called him out on it, but he did nothing, so unless he actually didn't care about the game and was behaving stupid as a human, I can be fairly sure that he was a plain wolf.

              I believe stoic was a plain wolf, because I believe that roundbox (now) is the real seer, and saw stoic.

              Therefore there is only a MW left, and the seer will never get anything but a "human" message back.


              What I think is interesting is why the wolves were so sure that they would get that kill.
              a) It is either because they realized the seer was useless and would not be guarded (in which case they shouldn't have worried themselves with killing him), or
              b) they were taking a dumb lucky stab assuming I would ask the guardian to guard myself, or
              c) it could be someone who I trust, who either
              c - i) Thought it was a good idea to kill the seer (removing one from my alliance) in spite of the fact that the seer is useless to me being by I didn't have him guarded, or
              c - ii) Knew I wasn't guarding the seer, but knew something I didn't - namely that there is still a normal wolf alive, and that the guardian wasn't as useless as I though.

              c-ii) would require the wolves to be incredibly incredibly smart, and we would be hard pressed to take them out any time soon if that is the case.

              I'm more inclined to believe either c-i or b.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • omgwtfToph
                FFR Music Producers
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2004
                • 198

                #277
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                the seer isn't worth guarding even though he is always a prime target for the wolves?
                ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                Comment

                • omgwtfToph
                  FFR Music Producers
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 198

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Also, "knew you weren't guarding the seer?" So you're the guardian what?
                  ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    Originally posted by omgwtfToph
                    Also, "knew you weren't guarding the seer?" So you're the guardian what?
                    You can't guard yourself, so no, he's not the guardian, lol

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Toph it's as though you didn't read a word I said, yet you read that last line that you quoted, yet you thought I could be guardian... do you even know this game?
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        LD. Before I make a great big incriminating post for you, give me one reason why the day TPS faked seer, you voted just before him - saying you have evidence, but after he was removed from the game, you posted a conversation in which he said "See my post" and then tried to convince you that he was the seer, supposedly before you decided to trust him and follow suit.

                        Originally posted by lightdarkness August 5th, 2007, 02:43 AM
                        flawofhumanity <--- this is a legitimately backed up vote.
                        I'm presuming you meant knowledge that TPS was the seer and had seen flaw.
                        Originally posted by Tps222 August 5th, 2007, 02:47 AM
                        Ok guys, I'm the seer, and Flawofhumanity is a wolf.
                        Soon after, Tps222 provided your 'legitimate back up'

                        Originally posted by LD's conversation with Tps222
                        Tps7910 (10:48:15 PM): what was that
                        Tps7910 (10:48:18 PM): Tps came out as the seer?
                        lightdarkness42 (10:47:26 PM): huh
                        Tps7910 (10:48:29 PM): Oh man, isn't he sneaky, hiding his seer'ship
                        Tps7910 (10:48:32 PM): read my post
                        lightdarkness42 (10:48:08 PM): are you just pulling your ****, or are you actuallyt he seer
                        The conversation presumes that you didn't know he was a seer until after he came out as seer on the forums, so either you faked the conversation, because the time line doesn't match that in which he came out as seer, or you actually voted for flaw before you thought that Tps has seen him.

                        Which is it?
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • omgwtfToph
                          FFR Music Producers
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 198

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          Originally posted by alainbryden
                          Toph it's as though you didn't read a word I said, yet you read that last line that you quoted, yet you thought I could be guardian... do you even know this game?
                          YET YOU READ THIS LAST LINE YET YOU THOUGHT

                          This sentence makes no ****ing sense so I cannot answer your question.
                          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                          Comment

                          • omgwtfToph
                            FFR Music Producers
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 198

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            also uh

                            no I don't "think you could be the guardian" you dumb****, you can't guard yourself. Except you said "I wasn't guarding the seer" and I was hoping you would clarify that. I guess you missed the sarcasm.
                            ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                            Comment

                            • alainbryden
                              Seen your member
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 2873

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              Toph
                              ~NEIGH

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Since we're about 2 hours away from the end of another day, I'm going to go back to my original suspicion from the last day of Toph.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...