TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #106
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    day doesn't end tonight does it? that would blow.

    also, I <3 you too fojar.

    Comment

    • flawofhumanity
      MMM WATCHA SAY
      • Apr 2004
      • 628

      #107
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      Yes, yes it does.

      Originally posted by DBP
      Day one will end at 11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT, EST) on Saturday.
      Originally posted by pntballa18
      flaw cause he's well hung


      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #108
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        well. I've not talking to anyone, really. I talked to Xero night one but that was mostly about computers and Flaw IMed me with something along the lines of 'i herd u were a wolf' and then the conversation drifted elsewhere, be it my fault or not, I don't think it matters at this point.

        I obviously can't make a sure vote at this point (day one votes are almost always crap, in my experience) and I'd hate to safety as I wouldn't want to anger TPS<3 so I'm going with my gut. Alain just seems very defensive and too quick to try and lead us in any direction s/he can half way justify. I don't know if that's just how s/he plays or even if s/he's kidding.. But that's my best bet for now. I'll be on most of tonight, I hope, and might change my vote, etc.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #109
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          that and this whole 'the seer shouldn't jeopardize themselves by coming out' seems like an over exaggerated attempt to look human. That's just how it's coming off to me.

          or maybe I'm annoyed by this guy and looking too into what s/he says?
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #110
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            he

            Comment

            • x3Mamimi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 513

              #111
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              k thx
              jwcgator: mah mee mee
              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #112
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                excuse me for considering the feminine connotations of a unicorn with angel wings surrounded by stars.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • alainbryden
                  Seen your member
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 2873

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                  Alain just seems very defensive and...
                  I haven't defended myself once (except just now). I've only defended my opinion.


                  DarkManticore: You're portrayal of the two possibilities is completely misleading and flawed.

                  First, you're talking about an alliance between blues and humans. Considering there is a guardian and a psychic, and those are the only blues, and they don't need to be allied publicly (as in the guardian doesn't need to make himself known to anyone) for the guardian to know that they should guard the seer when they do come out, there is absolutely no point to the concept of an alliance. The seer should privately ally with people he/she sees as being human and that is it.

                  For that exact same reason, there's no reason to go public because even if the seer dies, his "information" doesn't. Obviously the people he/she see's as being human are going to be notified by him, and so they will share their knowledge with them. The only reason at all for the seer to come out is if he/she finds out who a wolf is and does not have a stong enough alliance yet to lynch that wolf.

                  End of possibilities, end of story.
                  ~NEIGH

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    There is no way is getting the guard and seer together behind the scenes that doesn't let in the possibility of a wolf, what dont you get about that?

                    I'm getting off for the night, and voting tps on the reasoning that wolves like saying well im suspicious of these people, but not enough to place a vote on them.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Originally posted by alainbryden
                      I haven't defended myself once (except just now). I've only defended my opinion.


                      Lol/ Doesn't matter what you were being defensive about, you were still being defensive. About a point that, as I said, seems like a desparate attempt to seem human. I think it's a better idea to have the seer come out so the guardian can guard them. Though the chances of the seer being wolfed 'on accident', for lack of a better term, are semi low, do we want to take that chance? Or have our seer guarded for sure?

                      And anyway, it still seems like you're trying to take over this game with very little information.. Like someone said.. posting a whole lot of nothing. Making wild theories, etc, to look like you have our best intentions in mind... Comes off fake to me.


                      but like I said before, this is just a hunch and simply my best guess. My best vote for day one.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        heres a play out for you alain.

                        seer seers a green night one,

                        seer: oh hai im da seer
                        MW: o hai, ded.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • nijatwo
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 312

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          mamimi on a hunch.

                          Sorry about dissappearing. I went up north and it never occurred to me that I wouldn't have any internet access. Just got back in today. not the seer (unfortunately).

                          amidoinitrongenuph??
                          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                          Comment

                          • flawofhumanity
                            MMM WATCHA SAY
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 628

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            alain because I think he knows his ideas are flawed (or I think he's competent enough to realize it) yet keeps pushing them.
                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            flaw cause he's well hung


                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              flawofhumanity <--- this is a legitimately backed up vote.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                Ok guys, I'm the seer, and Flawofhumanity is a wolf.

                                I decided that I wanted as much untainted conversation to come out as possible before I came out as the seer. I feel that there is still plenty of time to accomplish everything talisman has said concerning alliances, I just took the liberty of deciding it'd be better for me to wait.

                                So yeah, lucky night 1 seer'ing I guess, thank you random.org.

                                Comment

                                Working...