TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nijatwo
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 312

    #151
    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

    dbp rescued my game stoicydear.
    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

    Comment

    • omgwtfToph
      FFR Music Producers
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2004
      • 198

      #152
      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

      hi im toph
      ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

      Comment

      • alainbryden
        Seen your member
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2003
        • 2873

        #153
        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

        **** OFF

        I just wrote out a huge post, accidentally hit tab and then backspace and erased it all.


        In short - the TPS (Jurs) probably is the real seer, unlikely that the wolves have knowledge that the seer died night one and are setting us up, sorry for using "they're" wrong, it was a first in my life.

        ****
        ~NEIGH

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #154
          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

          Why the hell did jurs replace tps.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #155
            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

            Saturday, August 04, 2007
            Tps7910 (10:33:19 PM): Why so TWG innactive?
            Tps7910 (10:33:37 PM): The last time I can remember you being innactive, you were a wolf
            lightdarkness42 (10:32:41 PM): lol
            lightdarkness42 (10:32:47 PM): I've been gone all day
            Tps7910 (10:33:52 PM): I'm just messing with you.
            lightdarkness42 (10:33:01 PM): to be completly honest
            Tps7910 (10:34:02 PM): But I'm trying to gain a voting force to vote off Flaw
            lightdarkness42 (10:33:02 PM): I forgot
            lightdarkness42 (10:33:03 PM): lol
            Tps7910 (10:34:17 PM): Everything he has done is textbook noob wolf
            Tps7910 (10:34:43 PM): I'll let you read up on him if you want, but it'd be nice to get some people behind me in this voting procedure, once I come public with my accusations.
            lightdarkness42 (10:37:03 PM): r u seer
            Tps7910 (10:38:13 PM): I am not.
            Tps7910 (10:38:21 PM): If I were, I'd have come public by now.
            Tps7910 (10:38:29 PM): If you are, you should come public.
            lightdarkness42 (10:37:38 PM): I'm not
            lightdarkness42 (10:38:26 PM): I should come out as the seer so we can get the real seer to come out arleady
            lightdarkness42 (10:38:46 PM): cause I don't like the seer's strategy of not coming out
            lightdarkness42 (10:38:47 PM): lol
            Tps7910 (10:39:53 PM): Neither do I.
            Tps7910 (10:39:55 PM): But if you are killed
            Tps7910 (10:40:05 PM): Then people will think you were a wolf and that will not help.;
            lightdarkness42 (10:39:12 PM): but we just post this conversation
            lightdarkness42 (10:39:14 PM): and it clears me up
            Tps7910 (10:40:17 PM): Oh yeah
            Tps7910 (10:40:18 PM): I mean
            Tps7910 (10:40:23 PM): they definitely wouldn't first assume
            Tps7910 (10:40:26 PM): wow TPS is a wolf in cahoots
            Tps7910 (10:40:28 PM): /death
            Tps7910 (10:40:41 PM): Heh.
            Tps7910 (10:40:42 PM): Well
            Tps7910 (10:40:49 PM): alain is the top votegetter
            Tps7910 (10:40:53 PM): and I don't believe he is a wolf
            Tps7910 (10:41:16 PM): there is a chance that my sudden urge to get voters on flaw is a secret ploy to save alain
            Tps7910 (10:41:27 PM): but I don't think him and I would be that dumb to attempt that.
            Tps7910 (10:48:12 PM): Thanks for the vote
            Tps7910 (10:48:15 PM): what was that
            Tps7910 (10:48:18 PM): Tps came out as the seer?
            lightdarkness42 (10:47:26 PM): huh
            Tps7910 (10:48:29 PM): Oh man, isn't he sneaky, hiding his seer'ship
            Tps7910 (10:48:32 PM): read my post
            lightdarkness42 (10:48:08 PM): are you just pulling your ****, or are you actuallyt he seer
            Tps7910 (10:50:07 PM): I'm actually the seer.
            Tps7910 (10:50:12 PM): I'd have no gain to do this otherwise.
            lightdarkness42 (10:49:19 PM): you should've let me be the seer
            lightdarkness42 (10:49:19 PM): lol
            Tps7910 (10:50:55 PM): sorry :
            Tps7910 (10:51:01 PM): Any chance you're the guardian?
            Tps7910 (10:51:11 PM): Hopefully I can find them, unless it was sert : \
            Tps7910 (10:51:14 PM): Then I'm screwed
            lightdarkness42 (10:50:40 PM): It's not me
            lightdarkness42 (10:50:44 PM): but you're being a sketchy seer
            Tps7910 (10:51:51 PM): Why?
            lightdarkness42 (10:50:53 PM): I dunno
            lightdarkness42 (10:50:56 PM): weird vibe
            Tps7910 (10:52:02 PM): I never said I was human
            Tps7910 (10:52:06 PM): Maybe I did
            Tps7910 (10:52:08 PM): Doesn't matte.r
            Tps7910 (10:52:23 PM): I suppose you'd have to think why else I would do this.

            Comment

            • alainbryden
              Seen your member
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2003
              • 2873

              #156
              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

              So now you think TPS came out as seer only to entice the real seer to come out? Seems to me like that was your plan, but he only brought the subject up because he was the real seer. I'm not suspicious that that's what he did.
              ~NEIGH

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #157
                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                seems to me like tps was just feeling you out for your thoughts on flaw and how willing you would be to support a vote on him, ld.

                also, flaw and I talked for a while longer after my last posted convo so here's the updated full thing:

                Code:
                [size=1]RedRumForTheRich (4:35:49 PM): so, game going well so far? =P
                stressreliefball (4:35:57 PM): I suppose
                stressreliefball (4:36:09 PM): it's getting sidetracked by this seer discussion to some extent
                RedRumForTheRich (4:36:19 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (4:36:23 PM): it's slightly important
                RedRumForTheRich (4:38:31 PM): but other than the seer ordeal
                RedRumForTheRich (4:38:34 PM): talked to anyone yet?
                stressreliefball (4:38:50 PM): alain sent me a few ims when I was offline
                stressreliefball (4:38:59 PM): talked to fojar briefly as I mentioned
                stressreliefball (4:39:00 PM): that's all
                stressreliefball (4:39:09 PM): you?
                RedRumForTheRich (4:39:16 PM): umm
                RedRumForTheRich (4:39:25 PM): not really
                RedRumForTheRich (4:39:36 PM): outside of the usual bs
                RedRumForTheRich (4:40:28 PM): who would wolf sert
                RedRumForTheRich (4:40:36 PM): without outside motivation
                stressreliefball (4:40:44 PM): don't know
                RedRumForTheRich (4:40:52 PM): it's a safe bet that he would be inactive
                stressreliefball (4:41:09 PM): perhaps
                stressreliefball (4:41:14 PM): he's generally ok with activity
                RedRumForTheRich (4:41:30 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (4:41:32 PM): he's not nija
                stressreliefball (4:41:43 PM): true
                RedRumForTheRich (4:41:44 PM): but he's on the lower end of the spectrum
                RedRumForTheRich (10:49:51 PM): HAHAHA
                RedRumForTheRich (10:49:52 PM): read the thread
                stressreliefball (10:50:00 PM): ok
                stressreliefball (10:51:28 PM): ah
                stressreliefball (10:51:49 PM): so where did dbp admit that there wasn't a seer in the game?
                RedRumForTheRich (10:52:10 PM): n ot in the game
                RedRumForTheRich (10:52:11 PM): report
                stressreliefball (10:52:25 PM): what does report mean
                stressreliefball (10:52:44 PM): oh right right
                stressreliefball (10:52:45 PM): anyway
                stressreliefball (10:52:53 PM): where again?
                RedRumForTheRich (10:53:19 PM): x3ro said it
                RedRumForTheRich (10:53:22 PM): dont know how true it is
                RedRumForTheRich (10:53:23 PM): but
                RedRumForTheRich (10:53:26 PM): I'd assume
                stressreliefball (10:53:40 PM): what xero said
                stressreliefball (10:53:46 PM): was that "no one got the seer PM"
                stressreliefball (10:53:52 PM): which is different from report
                stressreliefball (10:53:55 PM): also
                stressreliefball (10:54:02 PM): I thought he was joking
                stressreliefball (10:54:09 PM): considering that his next sentence begins with
                stressreliefball (10:54:13 PM): "seriously though"
                stressreliefball (10:54:36 PM): yeah I guess you got caught
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:30 PM): haha
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:34 PM): I'm shampooing my carpet
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:35 PM): anyways
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:38 PM): lynch me if you want
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:38 PM): but
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:44 PM): I'm making fun of you in post game xD
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:48 PM): for believing that with his activity
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:52 PM): he waited until the hour before
                RedRumForTheRich (10:55:55 PM): to say he seered a red
                stressreliefball (10:56:06 PM): unfortunately for you
                stressreliefball (10:56:13 PM): I know tps
                stressreliefball (10:56:19 PM): and he does this kind of ****
                stressreliefball (10:56:25 PM): also
                stressreliefball (10:56:32 PM): if there really is another seer
                stressreliefball (10:56:38 PM): they should counterclaim soon
                RedRumForTheRich (10:56:59 PM): yeah
                RedRumForTheRich (10:57:00 PM): you're right
                RedRumForTheRich (10:57:16 PM): I didn't even think about that
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:29 PM): actually
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:30 PM): it won't matter
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:33 PM): I'll still die
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:35 PM): just to be sure
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:37 PM): oh well
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:39 PM): just
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:44 PM): don't **** up after this
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:45 PM): please
                stressreliefball (10:58:51 PM): ok I won't
                stressreliefball (10:58:54 PM): I promise
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:56 PM): promise?
                RedRumForTheRich (10:58:58 PM): good
                RedRumForTheRich (10:59:05 PM): $10 via paypal if you lose the game!?
                stressreliefball (10:59:14 PM): don't have paypal
                stressreliefball (10:59:21 PM): and by "you"
                stressreliefball (10:59:25 PM): you should have said "we"
                stressreliefball (10:59:39 PM): but whatever, you're always fun to talk to in last ditch mode
                RedRumForTheRich (11:02:18 PM):  sorry 
                hit the power cord while shampooing
                RedRumForTheRich (11:02:23 PM): what'd you say?
                stressreliefball (11:02:30 PM): haha
                RedRumForTheRich (11:02:43 PM): carpet
                stressreliefball (11:03:03 PM): stressreliefball (10:59:14 PM): don't have paypal
                stressreliefball (10:59:21 PM): and by "you"
                stressreliefball (10:59:25 PM): you should have said "we"
                stressreliefball (10:59:39 PM): but whatever, you're always fun to talk to in last ditch mode
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:25 PM): hahaha
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:35 PM): even so
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:38 PM): you've only been right
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:42 PM): never? possibly once?
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:45 PM): about my wolfiness
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:46 PM): anyways
                RedRumForTheRich (11:03:47 PM): =P
                stressreliefball (11:04:01 PM): how many times have you been a wolf?
                stressreliefball (11:04:10 PM): I can only recall last game for sure
                RedRumForTheRich (11:05:10 PM): one
                RedRumForTheRich (11:05:13 PM): once
                RedRumForTheRich (11:05:14 PM): in TWG
                stressreliefball (11:05:40 PM): aight that's what I thought
                RedRumForTheRich (11:05:55 PM): ooo
                RedRumForTheRich (11:05:58 PM): I've got a last ditch plan
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:00 PM): cause I'm awesome
                stressreliefball (11:06:14 PM): it's probably going to be thwarted by you saying that
                stressreliefball (11:06:19 PM): and me subsequently posting this
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:26 PM): okay
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:28 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:29 PM): wait til I do it
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:34 PM): going to tell tps
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:35 PM): I was insta'd
                stressreliefball (11:06:35 PM): what rofl
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:38 PM): and get him to admit
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:40 PM): wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:42 PM): maybe
                RedRumForTheRich (11:06:44 PM): =\
                stressreliefball (11:06:52 PM): ah ok
                stressreliefball (11:06:59 PM): good luck with that
                RedRumForTheRich (11:07:06 PM): worth at ry
                RedRumForTheRich (11:07:08 PM): eh?
                stressreliefball (11:07:23 PM): it'll keep me amused at least
                RedRumForTheRich (11:07:29 PM): yeah
                RedRumForTheRich (11:07:29 PM): haha
                RedRumForTheRich wants to directly connect (11:08:01 PM). 
                RedRumForTheRich cancels request; no connection was made.  (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.) (11:08:27 PM). 
                RedRumForTheRich (11:08:34 PM): RedRumForTheRich (10:11:46 PM): i'm insta'd 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:11:48 PM): gay **** 
                Tps7910 (10:11:57 PM): Hmm? 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:12:04 PM): I'm insta'd =P 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:12:09 PM): who were other wolves? 
                Tps7910 (10:12:18 PM): I'm not a wolf. 
                Tps7910 (10:12:23 PM): I should be asking you. 
                RedRumForTheRich (11:08:44 PM):  Tps7910 (10:12:33 PM): Talisman is one 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:12:35 PM): I really AM insta'd =P 
                Tps7910 (10:12:34 PM): I know that 
                Tps7910 (10:12:38 PM): Well 
                Tps7910 (10:12:40 PM): not officialy 
                Tps7910 (10:12:45 PM): just slip me some names 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:12:55 PM): I agree 
                RedRumForTheRich (10:12:58 PM): talisman is wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:11:29 PM): vote to wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:11:38 PM): you/tps/someoneinactive
                stressreliefball (11:12:07 PM): mmm
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:08 PM): also
                stressreliefball (11:12:09 PM): no it's you
                stressreliefball (11:12:11 PM): mamimi
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:11 PM): if I was a wolf
                stressreliefball (11:12:14 PM): and someone else
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:19 PM): I would have counter-claimed
                stressreliefball (11:12:33 PM): perhaps you would have
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:44 PM): and faked a convo
                stressreliefball (11:12:45 PM): but you acted too quickly on the xero thing
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:46 PM): of me telling him
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:57 PM): ah
                RedRumForTheRich (11:12:58 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (11:13:00 PM): I took him seriously
                RedRumForTheRich (11:13:06 PM): I guess I've seen DBP slip up before
                RedRumForTheRich (11:13:07 PM): on things
                RedRumForTheRich (11:14:35 PM): you're probably MW
                RedRumForTheRich (11:14:38 PM): just because
                RedRumForTheRich (11:14:43 PM): tps is normal
                RedRumForTheRich (11:14:50 PM): MW wouldn't fake seer
                RedRumForTheRich (11:17:54 PM): honestly though
                RedRumForTheRich (11:18:00 PM): I give up as a human
                stressreliefball (11:18:07 PM): uh huh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:18:09 PM): I'm just going to be inactive unless I'm blue or red
                RedRumForTheRich (11:18:11 PM): from now on
                RedRumForTheRich (11:18:53 PM): please be more arrogant towards me and not so silent
                RedRumForTheRich (11:18:58 PM): so I can make fun of you in post game <3
                stressreliefball (11:19:17 PM): sure thing
                RedRumForTheRich (11:19:57 PM): hmm
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:01 PM): last ditch effort #2
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:03 PM): even though you're a wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:05 PM): and this won't work
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:09 PM): I'm going to be pissed off
                stressreliefball (11:20:12 PM): ok
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:21 PM): and tell him guard is someone like jwc
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:26 PM): who's stupid enough to tell me their role night 1
                RedRumForTheRich (11:20:35 PM): and we'll see if he falls for it
                stressreliefball (11:21:00 PM): you have an uncanny ability to think of strategy from both perspectives of the game
                stressreliefball (11:21:03 PM): I'll give you that
                RedRumForTheRich (11:21:58 PM): not really
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:03 PM): because that strategy proves nothing
                stressreliefball (11:22:05 PM): hey you should give me your convo with mamimi
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:06 PM): I keep assuming that
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:09 PM): it will become known
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:11 PM): that I'm human
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:12 PM): and it won't
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:16 PM): so that strategy is useless
                stressreliefball (11:22:17 PM): it would if jwc died, which I assume was your point
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:23 PM): no
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:24 PM): because
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:25 PM): if I was a wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:27 PM): I could be like
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:31 PM): "hay wolf jwc so tps will die"
                stressreliefball (11:22:32 PM): oh right right
                stressreliefball (11:22:33 PM): anyway
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:39 PM): anyways
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:43 PM): hopefully it will buy you guys a night
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:44 PM): at least
                stressreliefball (11:22:49 PM): your convo with mamimi
                RedRumForTheRich (11:22:54 PM): didn't I just note
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:00 PM): that shampooing carpet d/ced me?
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:07 PM): it wasn't really twg related
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:10 PM): i heer u r wulf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:12 PM): and then
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:15 PM): how are you?
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:19 PM): playing WoW?
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:20 PM): that's nice
                stressreliefball (11:23:34 PM): damn carpet shampooing
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:35 PM): but
                stressreliefball (11:23:38 PM): it'll get you every time
                RedRumForTheRich (11:23:48 PM): I know
                stressreliefball (11:24:23 PM): btw didn't you just say that you give up as a human?
                stressreliefball (11:24:33 PM): not that I need to trap you in an admission of guilt
                stressreliefball (11:24:39 PM): but that's kind of funny
                stressreliefball (11:24:48 PM): given how you're not giving up and all
                RedRumForTheRich (11:24:55 PM): uh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:24:57 PM): I'm still pushing tps
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:05 PM): to wolf jwc
                stressreliefball (11:25:08 PM): nice evasion
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:08 PM): if that's what you mean
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:12 PM): well
                stressreliefball (11:25:12 PM): right
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:15 PM): I told him I gave up as human
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:19 PM): isn't that what you're talking about?
                stressreliefball (11:25:21 PM): oh you told him that
                stressreliefball (11:25:25 PM): I thought you told me that
                stressreliefball (11:25:32 PM): and weren't speaking about talking to him
                stressreliefball (11:25:40 PM): guess I'll have to check
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:41 PM): eh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:42 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:46 PM): I figured that he's relaying it to you
                stressreliefball (11:25:53 PM): no not really
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:57 PM): oh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:25:59 PM): well
                RedRumForTheRich (11:26:06 PM): I guess that means he thinks I might be telling the truth
                stressreliefball (11:26:18 PM): well no not really
                stressreliefball (11:26:29 PM): he's just toying with the idea that you're using reverse psychology
                stressreliefball (11:26:37 PM): to get him to trust me
                stressreliefball (11:26:45 PM): by mentioning my name as someone you think is a wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:26:46 PM): to trust you?
                RedRumForTheRich (11:26:51 PM): he mentioned it
                RedRumForTheRich (11:26:53 PM): not I
                RedRumForTheRich (11:26:57 PM): I just agreed
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:15 PM): though this conversation
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:18 PM): provides you with enough
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:21 PM): to get out of a lynch
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:24 PM): as long as people think I'm a wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:29 PM): which is good for you
                RedRumForTheRich (11:27:30 PM): bad for humans
                stressreliefball (11:28:15 PM): for the record
                stressreliefball (11:28:20 PM): I wasn't that suspicious of you
                stressreliefball (11:28:27 PM): you were in the back of my mind
                RedRumForTheRich (11:28:34 PM): well
                stressreliefball (11:28:34 PM): because you contacted me
                stressreliefball (11:28:41 PM): which is something fish is always doing when he's a wolf
                RedRumForTheRich (11:28:42 PM): then I can't speak too much **** about you
                stressreliefball (11:28:47 PM): but I wasn't really thinking about it
                RedRumForTheRich (11:28:53 PM): eh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:28:56 PM): I always contact you first
                stressreliefball (11:28:57 PM): I was going to vote mamimi
                RedRumForTheRich (11:28:58 PM): nearly every game
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:15 PM): ah
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:19 PM): I was going for alain
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:25 PM): because he keeps presenting flawed plans
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:28 PM): and I think he knows
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:30 PM): that they won't work
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:35 PM): then again
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:37 PM): he might be third wolf
                stressreliefball (11:29:46 PM): mmm no that's just alain playing like it's twg 14
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:47 PM): tps is effectively saving his ass
                RedRumForTheRich (11:29:49 PM): by claiming
                stressreliefball (11:29:58 PM): when we were much more suspicious and paranoid
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:00 PM): that I'm a wolf
                stressreliefball (11:30:04 PM): and when seers never came out
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:30 PM): eh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:35 PM): he claimed that he read a few recent TWGs
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:38 PM): I'm fairly sure
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:42 PM): that a couple games back
                RedRumForTheRich (11:30:54 PM): we established that this was the norm
                stressreliefball (11:31:00 PM): maybe
                stressreliefball (11:31:04 PM): he also likes stirring the pot
                stressreliefball (11:31:16 PM): and he likes provoking arguments
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:17 PM): yeah
                stressreliefball (11:31:19 PM): just his style
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:20 PM): yjsy
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:24 PM): that's what manti said
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:24 PM): earlier
                stressreliefball (11:31:27 PM): so I didn't see anything out of the ordinary
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:32 PM): eh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:31:41 PM): maybe
                stressreliefball (11:31:42 PM): also he's done some brilliant things in twg before
                stressreliefball (11:31:55 PM): he and aperson were the first to effectively stage a convo together as wolves
                stressreliefball (11:32:15 PM): and to go at each other publicly so much that everyone thought that while one was a wolf, there was no way the other was
                RedRumForTheRich (11:32:21 PM): ah
                RedRumForTheRich (11:32:24 PM): that's a tell of mine
                RedRumForTheRich (11:32:27 PM): I actually log convos
                RedRumForTheRich (11:32:29 PM): when I'm a wolf
                stressreliefball (11:32:35 PM): turned out that they ended up losing, but i forget why
                stressreliefball (11:32:56 PM): and this time the damn carpet had to be shampooed
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:18 PM): oh well
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:21 PM): wouldn't have saved me
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:27 PM): and considering I'm human
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:32 PM): wouldn't really make a difference
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:37 PM): besides clearing mamimi
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:37 PM): which
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:42 PM): no matter my role
                RedRumForTheRich (11:33:44 PM): I wouldn't want to do
                stressreliefball (11:34:12 PM): aight so this has been fun
                stressreliefball (11:34:24 PM): but I think I'm going to go dick around in ffr and youtube
                stressreliefball (11:34:28 PM): see you postgame I suppose
                RedRumForTheRich (11:34:32 PM): eh
                RedRumForTheRich (11:34:35 PM): as soon as DBP posts
                RedRumForTheRich (11:34:39 PM): so I can confirm your role
                RedRumForTheRich (11:34:39 PM): =P[/size]

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #158
                  Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                  I was kicked out of the game, Jurs replaced me. I did not ask for a replacement.

                  Postgame will clear this all up....

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #159
                    Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                    sounds like pm junk to me
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #160
                      Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                      Originally posted by lightdarkness
                      Why the hell did jurs replace tps.
                      suck it up


                      ps tps is retarded aka don't judge me by his actions because he's trying to be a big hotshot

                      hehe
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #161
                        Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                        TPS222 HAS PROVEN HIMSELF INCAPABLE OF TALKING ABOUT TWG WITHOUT SAYING MORE THAN HE SHOULD. TALKING TO TPS222 IS PROHIBITED UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD.

                        edit: Talking to him about TWG, of course >_<


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • omgwtfToph
                          FFR Music Producers
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 198

                          #162
                          Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                          tps sux cox 4 money
                          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #163
                            Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                            So jurs, are you the seer?

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #164
                              Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                              I wish. Then I'd actually have something to do.

                              I'm guessing Teepee was bored with his role so decided to come out as the seer to get flaw lynched because he thought he was a wolf and consequently would get in to the alliance/be guarded, etc. I'm not a wolf, though, so I think he was just trying to inflate his ego by trying this out. Fortunately it didn't work. He already has a big enough ego hahaha

                              Anyway, yeah. Human.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #165
                                Re: TWG XLIX: Another unnamed TWG!?!

                                lol tps

                                Comment

                                Working...