Based on his last post, I nominate x3ro for lynch day1. Also, if the seer doesn't come out we basically narrowed down the possible blue pool to like 4 or 5 people. That's not really a good thing.
And, No more crap from me. I can't really post anything else. Talisman stated what obviously needs to happen and we can't really progress until that does happen. I have been chatting on aim somewhat. but uh. Work, life, etc.
jwcgator: mah mee mee merlonifan28:fight for my love, mamimi
01 flaw - Human
02 Manti - Human
03 kilga - Human
04 talisman
05 FoJaR
06 Stoic - Human
07 jwc - Human
08 sertman - Human
09 LD - Human
10 nija
11 Mamimi - Human
12 Toph - Human
13 thunder - Human
14 Alain - Human
15 X3R0 - Human
16 tps
The above people made posts saying they are a human. 4 of them didn't. Since TPS and talisman explicitly implied that they are not seer, they are wolves. That means between FoJaR and ninja, one is the seer, one is a wolf.
Comment