TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2476
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    good to see you Makilaz


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2477
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      good to see you Makilaz
      reading, today has been busier than expected

      i think so far I'd be fine with either a rb or drg lynch, although xel is making some rather persuasive arguments re Mario dying instead of anyone else

      like I get the mentality that he's a confirmed town and that's fine but there were far better picks than that and something doesn't add up

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2478
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        ok so yer blind's partner

        wouldn't know to be able to be fair, I giv yah dat

        me rude? nah. I'm not havin' it.

        got it
        huehuehue


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2479
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by XelNya

          I wanna chalk up drg comin' off as fake due to me having never played with her before as far as I recall. Alas, a lynch on her doesn't actually provide any information, AND I am not sure of my read.

          Also yeh me asking why she cared I voted her was me prodding. I said "i'm curious" because I wanted to get a slight tell on how not used to the game she was.
          just going through the thread and rereading things

          possible pivot


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2480
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            wait

            even if i was the take down, we can't afford any more mislynches, so why are you suggesting to be the final vote for the take down role if you're town?
            i think we would be okay for another phase if we lynched the take down and a town got nailed in the process but I'd still rather try to get a top scum suspect to be the final vote and I don't feel like xel is in that category

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2481
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              just to be clear, we need as much participation from all town as possible this phase, because it is do or die today


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #2482
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                i think we would be okay for another phase if we lynched the take down and a town got nailed in the process but I'd still rather try to get a top scum suspect to be the final vote and I don't feel like xel is in that category
                this is assuming I did the math right and given that it's nearly two in the morning here I'm fully willing to accept that I probably did not

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2483
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  this is assuming I did the math right and given that it's nearly two in the morning here I'm fully willing to accept that I probably did not
                  I think we can lynch the take-down at any time and still be fine

                  WIth that in mind, the roleblocker is a higher priority strictly speaking, but I think we just lynch the wolfiest ppl


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #2484
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I think we can lynch the take-down at any time and still be fine

                    WIth that in mind, the roleblocker is a higher priority strictly speaking, but I think we just lynch the wolfiest ppl
                    in a perfect world, yeah we'd want to get the roleblocker so mirror coat can do their thing but given that we either lynch a wolf or lose we can't really afford to be choosy

                    my top scum list in order of who I want to see dead right now is RB > DRG > DBP

                    everyone else is either town lean or solid town in my view

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #2485
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      just going through the thread and rereading things

                      possible pivot
                      he does it here too

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      in fact as the biggest advocate of the drg lynch

                      even I doubt myself on that read now
                      simultaneously very pushy of the drg lynch and also very hesitant about actually doing it

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #2486
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Xel/DRG/RB would make a lot of sense.

                        I don't think that's quite it... but I think I'm close.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #2487
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          I think the people I'm most spooked about are Xiz and Raeko. Their activity has kind of dropped off and I'm getting kind of paranoid on them.

                          Pls make good posts.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2488
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            what does this mean? and why?
                            If you're referencing my changing me from the scum in the list to tokzic,

                            it means what it says at face value

                            I have no reason to read you or xiz as scum

                            I'll entertain it, and bring it up, but would I vote on it?

                            In some pretty special circumstances.

                            Especially with your response to me actually saying it now there.

                            But TOKZIC on the other hand

                            ahahahahahahahahahahaha

                            not so much

                            I know he's a good scum. I know he can do UTR scum.

                            Do I have a real solid case?

                            I can't say yes, I need to closely examine his game correctly

                            but the suspicion is certainly there

                            because I can confirm myself off the list from my perspective

                            I feel drg is still scum of the game, but I can't say I want to PUSH that nearly as hard as I would have if botchi was scum as I thought he was

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2489
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I meant particularly about the change in opinion on drizzle

                              why did she change for you?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2490
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I meant particularly about the change in opinion on drizzle

                                why did she change for you?
                                Pretty sure I say I doubt the read rather than change it

                                as she's still listed there as scum

                                which should be normal imho

                                one of your personal strongest scum reads isn't scum, there's a chance the other one isn't as well

                                I sound as floppy as drg herself and I can't be fucked to care

                                Comment

                                Working...