TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2386
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    also seriously lurker, you just singlehandedly made this game so much harder than it needed to be, what the fuck

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2387
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      I have made a decision.

      lurker was warned two times and has again violated the rules.

      Thus I will plainly state, with no remorse, that HE WAS A TOWN and thus was MODKILLED

      Rule that has been broken is as follows:




      DarkManticore will NOT be replacing lurker, he will be placed back in the replacement pool.

      Thank you for understanding
      I can't argue with this but to a point I think it would have been better to have either killed him off when he originally did it or let him replace out at this point

      Because I kinda agree with dbp that short of takedown being the last wolf kill OR they hit the mirror coat we effectively lose at this point in a kinda... bull shit way.

      Like we HAVE to hope they get slapped with the mirror coat

      which is unlikely tbh

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2388
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Like we HAVE to hope they get slapped with the mirror coat

        which is unlikely tbh
        if they can stack block/kill (can we get clarification on this, it seems important) then mirror coat is a complete non-issue for them as long as the roleblocker is still alive

        plus we have to lynch perfectly from here on out or take down guarantees we lose

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2389
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          if they can stack block/kill (can we get clarification on this, it seems important) then mirror coat is a complete non-issue for them as long as the roleblocker is still alive

          plus we have to lynch perfectly from here on out or take down guarantees we lose
          Yeah like tbh either way if they hit the mirror coat tonight we're in literally the shittest position possible

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2390
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            CLARIFICATION (Will be updated in OP too)

            ALL ROLES WHO TARGET THE MIRROR COAT WILL DIE EXCEPT FOR THE CONFUSIONIST
            It already has been clarified.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2391
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              It already has been clarified.
              that doesn't explain what happens if roleblocker + any other wolf targets the mirror coat though

              does mirror coat get blocked? does mirror coat die? do either of the wolves die?

              this determines if we have a chance to win this or are basically completely hosed

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2392
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                However, there might be changes because holy shit.

                I'm severely disappointed with these turns of events. Don't hold any breaths though, changing mechanics is taboo, but I'll consult higher powers about this unique situation.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  that doesn't explain what happens if roleblocker + any other wolf targets the mirror coat though

                  does mirror coat get blocked? does mirror coat die? do either of the wolves die?

                  this determines if we have a chance to win this or are basically completely hosed
                  Yes, that is correct, as in the mirror coat's power will be blocked and the kill will go through, however, I'll see what I can do. Again, don't hold any breaths please
                  Last edited by Charu; 06-10-2016, 07:24 PM.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    For what it's worth I agree with your decision Charu. Thanks for trying your best!
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Good morning!

                      ...
                      ...
                      ...


                      Holy shit. That train on botchi, NOT expected.
                      Wow lurker, erm wow no words just wtf was that
                      I agree with dbp's lynch pool. Red blaster / Xelnya / DRG seems like the only logical thing left.

                      Jesus fuck. I still can't believe lurker did this. We still could win this game if he didn't quit like a bitch.

                      Sorry for starting the train on botchi, I thought he was suspicious and wanted him to explain himself, I didn't think a whole train would jump on him without any additional explanation. I feel really terrible.

                      Fuck you, red blaster, for playing with my mind like that. Actually, if you're wolf, i
                      I take back what I said about you being the worst player. You clearly were one little step ahead of me in the end. You played ok.

                      I'm kinda mad as fuck right now. What the literal fuck lurker. I thought this was all a big play, i thought you were a "stronger player". Way to leave your team to die at the first sight of losing.

                      I guess it's no surprise that I will die tonight since the wolves can't afford to take a guess and fall on the mirrorcoat. I'm sorry about. The mislynch, guys. In my defense, I didn't think things would spin out of control that fast.
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Good morning!

                        ...
                        ...
                        ...


                        Holy shit. That train on botchi, NOT expected.
                        Wow lurker, erm wow no words just wtf was that
                        I agree with dbp's lynch pool. Red blaster / Xelnya / DRG seems like the only logical thing left.

                        Jesus fuck. I still can't believe lurker did this. We still could win this game if he didn't quit like a bitch.

                        Sorry for starting the train on botchi, I thought he was suspicious and wanted him to explain himself, I didn't think a whole train would jump on him without any additional explanation. I feel really terrible.

                        Fuck you, red blaster, for playing with my mind like that. Actually, if you're wolf, i
                        I take back what I said about you being the worst player. You clearly were one little step ahead of me in the end. You played ok.

                        I'm kinda mad as fuck right now. What the literal fuck lurker. I thought this was all a big play, i thought you were a "stronger player". Way to leave your team to die at the first sight of losing.

                        I guess it's no surprise that I will die tonight since the wolves can't afford to take a guess and fall on the mirrorcoat. I'm sorry about. The mislynch, guys. In my defense, I didn't think things would spin out of control that fast.
                        the only reason you're reading me as scummy is due to a lack of thought for yourself

                        especially if you stick tot he order you imply of

                        rb me drg

                        I should for sure be the last one lynched in that list

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          After consulting with the guru-wuru, there will be NO CHANGES


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            the only reason you're reading me as scummy is due to a lack of thought for yourself

                            especially if you stick tot he order you imply of

                            rb me drg

                            I should for sure be the last one lynched in that list
                            Being now tunneled on RB, he's the one I'd like to see gone first. After that, I guess we'll need the events of the night to know. If one of you three get hit by the mirrorcoat, then that will change the lynch vote

                            I doubt I'll be able to vote again. If I had to, it would be RB
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Also side note

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              Reaaaaaaaally..??

                              Can we have a TWG: no babies allowed edition please
                              I agree.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Also I suppose it's time to reevaluate reads as a whole

                                because I have a really hard time thinking

                                2. XelNya
                                7. Red Blaster
                                8. MarioNintendo
                                9. Tokzic
                                10. DaBackpack
                                11. mellonxcollie
                                12. Makilaz
                                13. drizzleRomanceGirl
                                16. Xiz

                                is the fucking wolf team

                                let's make this more accurate

                                2. XelNya
                                7. Red Blaster
                                8. MarioNintendo
                                9. Tokzic
                                10. DaBackpack
                                11. mellonxcollie
                                12. Makilaz
                                13. drizzleRomanceGirl
                                16. Xiz

                                I like this BETTER

                                in fact as the biggest advocate of the drg lynch

                                even I doubt myself on that read now

                                Comment

                                Working...