TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2401
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Also mario

    I can almost SMELL that you don't die tonight

    in fact, I personally think scum team is a bunch of fucking idiots if you die right now actually

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2402
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Also I give zero fucks if that speculation gets me scum leaned

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2403
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        And Hi dbp

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #2404
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Yeah but the fact you've been so nice to RB this game is still suspicious xel
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #2405
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Also mario

            I can almost SMELL that you don't die tonight

            in fact, I personally think scum team is a bunch of fucking idiots if you die right now actually
            I gave my reasons as to why I'd die tonight... what makes you smell I'll survive?
            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2406
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              Yeah but the fact you've been so nice to RB this game is still suspicious xel
              I can explain it

              and if you look at my track record for tunneling rb with the amount of times I've been wrong

              you realize I've focused my attention in the wrong place most of the time.

              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
              I gave my reasons as to why I'd die tonight... what makes you smell I'll survive?
              you're powerless and a nonscum dbp is a better choice every day of the year

              hell makillaz is a better choice even

              the goal here is to remove a player who can lead town

              that frees me from being the klill

              you have no power so you're free

              rb's potentially gonna get killed

              the choices are fucking apperant

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2407
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I can explain it

                and if you look at my track record for tunneling rb with the amount of times I've been wrong

                you realize I've focused my attention in the wrong place most of the time.
                In other words it narrows my ability to make better choices

                while I stand by my botchi vote I cannot disagree that the insta was dumb and I could have helped prevent it by unvoting

                there's no arguing around that

                Comment

                • MarioNintendo
                  Expect delays.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4181

                  #2408
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  you're powerless and a nonscum dbp is a better choice every day of the year

                  hell makillaz is a better choice even

                  the goal here is to remove a player who can lead town

                  that frees me from being the klill

                  you have no power so you're free

                  rb's potentially gonna get killed

                  the choices are fucking apperant
                  True.
                  It now depends what the wolves will choose to do. Either:
                  a) Kill a non-mirrorcoat target that's bad at leading town
                  b) Kill a town leader at the risk of targeting the mirrorcoat
                  Long live the arcade!

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2409
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    if a scum would die to the mirror coat tonight, that'd be great

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #2410
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Why is why it is unlikely to happen m8
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2411
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                        Why is why it is unlikely to happen m8
                        rephrase in a manner of which is actually comprehensible and doesn't read like sonichu

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2412
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          burp

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2413
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            I haven't really put much thought into this game since I last posted. I probably won't again until the next phase starts.

                            Comment

                            • MarioNintendo
                              Expect delays.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4181

                              #2414
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              rephrase in a manner of which is actually comprehensible and doesn't read like sonichu
                              Which* is why it is unlikely to happen m8

                              back in canada btw
                              Long live the arcade!

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #2415
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                wow, i didn't think lurker would be modkilled; i know he was upset but i personally didn't feel like he was actively trying to have the wolves win

                                also darn it, i really thought botchi was one of the wolves x.x he seemed really suspicious with the recent posts he made

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                if a scum would die to the mirror coat tonight, that'd be great
                                i read Charu's rules though and he said that he wouldn't change any mechanics, so since the roleblocker is still alive, the wolves don't need to worry about getting killed with the mirrorcoat

                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                Which* is why it is unlikely to happen m8

                                back in canada btw
                                how was switzerland?
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...