TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2761
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I want up to date reasoning
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2762
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by XelNya

      in fact as the biggest advocate of the drg lynch

      even I doubt myself on that read now
      To begin, there's this, which can be read as a way to wiggle out of a drizzle lynch

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Also mario

      I can almost SMELL that you don't die tonight

      in fact, I personally think scum team is a bunch of fucking idiots if you die right now actually
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I can explain it

      and if you look at my track record for tunneling rb with the amount of times I've been wrong

      you realize I've focused my attention in the wrong place most of the time.



      you're powerless and a nonscum dbp is a better choice every day of the year

      hell makillaz is a better choice even

      the goal here is to remove a player who can lead town

      that frees me from being the klill

      you have no power so you're free

      rb's potentially gonna get killed

      the choices are fucking apperant
      And after Mario dies:

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Either that or

      dbp and rb are scum
      Originally posted by XelNya
      Or dbp / xiz

      but first one is more likely
      Originally posted by XelNya
      Because if dbp is actually town there's no reason to not kill him there
      That's not suspicious at all, Batman


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #2763
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        If I say for a moment that backpack is a town and we've been wrongly arguing with each other for the better part of 3 day phases, my wolf team becomes one of Xel/Tokzic and Makilaz.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #2764
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          x___________x

          ganbatte minna
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2765
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            So jokes aside


            I wanna chalk up drg comin' off as fake due to me having never played with her before as far as I recall. Alas, a lynch on her doesn't actually provide any information, AND I am not sure of my read.
            And that's not even the FIRST time he's had a flaky "strong" read on drizzle. Note "I am not sure of my read" as a reason to not vote her until the very end.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #2766
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              And that's not even the FIRST time he's had a flaky "strong" read on drizzle. Note "I am not sure of my read" as a reason to not vote her until the very end.
              Is this typical Xel wolf play?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2767
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Is this typical Xel wolf play?
                On that point specifically, I'm not sure

                but usually he's much more subdued in his reads when they really count, and overall becomes quiet during the middle stages of the game until he has to


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2768
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  i probably wont self pres because what's the point if I think Drizzle is human, same result either way
                  fwiw I still cannot get past this.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2769
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I wish I could see when Tokzic's viewing the thread


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2770
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      oh I never elaborated on that

                      wolf tokzic is super controlling (think back to freeze wars)

                      this tokzic feels like sleepwalkers game where he was town but he's a bit less lazy, he's kind of hanging around and I liked his interaction with danceguy

                      I do wish he'd actually contribute but not lynching today
                      for reference, this aligns with my intuition as well


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2771
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Storn

                        I am willing to move this pending a good post case made for either drg or blind
                        this is probably important


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2772
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I'm more comfortable voting a 0 poster than someone who legitimately cannot be here to defend themselves.
                          > keeps vote on AA


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2773
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            I dunno. He seems to be pushing the wagon pretty heavily and there's really not much more there to work with that any of the other wagon candidates.
                            dear god


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2774
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              I think I'm going for it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2775
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Oh shit danceguy seered Tokzic. I have near 100% proof now


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...