TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1186
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Yeah

    I never saw that coming from Jake, something wrong?
    Paranoia?

    I just had a good laugh reading someone thought our dialogue was constructed and not natural.





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1187
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Paranoia?

      I just had a good laugh reading someone thought our dialogue was constructed and not natural.
      Oh ok I thought you were questioning my reaction which didn't really make sense

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1188
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Paranoia?

        I just had a good laugh reading someone thought our dialogue was constructed and not natural.
        Self vote


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1189
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Oh ok I thought you were questioning my reaction which didn't really make sense
          Oh no :^ )





          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1190
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Paranoia?

            I just had a good laugh reading someone thought our dialogue was constructed and not natural.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1191
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              sunfan I already told haku that I'm sk

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1192
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                hi choof, anything cool happening today for you?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  #rip

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Haku I am calling you out brohan

                    You're actions make no sense, you claim they make no sense, you accuse/vote people outta the blue and then claim that you don't even care if people join you, you claim there's an underlying scheme at one point then there it's all random---just what the hell man? Are we not trying to hunt wolves? Can we not just hunt us some wolves? Can you give reasons for your points past "wel er em..."?

                    I like to think out of all these people I am easiest to please in this sense. I mean, people think my gutread was bogus afterall. But this.

                    Bro.

                    Bro






                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Still not sure who i'd like to vote for though to be honest. Between Zenith, AA (I know nobody's gonna go with these two though since apparently they're super town)
                    Actually straight up accused him of wolf earlier back when I felt he was being passive aggressive with his questions. That was right before you started getting active in the game though so you may have missed/glossed over it.

                    I do not think him and Zenith's banter (for lack of a better word) is staged or planned or anything of the sort. If anything was staged it was that Choof/AA argument---the one that when Choof turned his sights on me AA basically disengaged and the next thing he said regarding choof pages down the line was "Never lynching that guy".

                    That plan assumes choof is not a townfolk, though and it's been shown time and time again I am alone in thinking he was. Story doesn't match well unless we change our opinion on choof so I would have to conclude that if AA is actually a wolf he is not talking with his partner.

                    And this is part of the post where I point out he basically dismissed Botchi with the same "never lynching that guy" comment while having almost none of the dialog with him.

                    I do swear to God that if the wolves are AA/Choof/Botchi then imma be salty as a Morgan Rain Shower



                    Originally posted by lurker
                    hey guys can someone remind me if there's some long-standing salt between me and gradiant cuz i feel like something that happened in a previous game gives me the right to say "i hope someone pours acid on your chest"
                    Speaking of salty.


                    ....comments like this lead me to believe that maybe we got Lurker wrong. I mean if he was wolf doing anything but shitpost would help him out more unless he really doesn't give a shit. I am not changing my vote right now but this really doesn't seem like a wolf post.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Also posting on real PC over the weekend so yay me! Phoneposting is for the birds
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Hey yall im going to disney tomorrow, so i might.not be posting a lot. I will catch up in thw morning and at.night

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          Hey yall im going to disney tomorrow, so i might.not be posting a lot. I will catch up in thw morning and at.night
                          Land or World?

                          Disneyworld is flippin' amazing. Do make it a point to visit Epcot: it's the most racist thing I have ever witness in my life and it's so absurd it's funny.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            maybe reuben/sunfan are a team

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              maybe reuben/sunfan are a team
                              I didn't catch anything that lead me to believe that. Thoughts?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Also while I am at it, AA: Do you have anything to say about my point that you didn't seem to interact that much with Botchi but are seem to be giving him an all-clear?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...