TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1141
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by botchi246
    The only questiob about your reads list gradiant is about zenith and aa. Does either of them stick out to you? Who is more acum in your opinion? I did have a small doubt in the back of my mind about there back and forth, but the town flow of it outweighed it. You voiced it though and it would be interesting to get another player's opinion on it.
    I'd say equal but if I had to pick, leaning more zenith as scummier thought that'd be due to him posting like a shitlord and the arguing with rzr who I'm thinking is town. Not sure what you mean by the bolded part.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1142
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Ben I'm more used to seeing inactive as a wolf than town, so I suppose he's more in the same position as lurker for me. Though the wagon on lurker is making me think mislynch whereas nobody's been on ben as far as I can tell.
      I've been on ben for the past like day


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1143
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        are people not reading my posts or do I need to shout louder


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1144
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I've been on ben for the past like day
          haku also has a vote on him


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1145
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Goddamimit, I swear i dont know how this keeps happening with the like posts
            Because forum posting on a phone sucks. It's why I don't really play while i'm at work and have to wait until I get home.

            Work same time tomorrow too btw

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1146
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              hEY GUYS I THINK REUBEN IS A WOLF BECAUSE HE'S SAID A LOT OF WORDS BUT ALMOST ZERO JUDGMENTS ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1147
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I've been on ben for the past like day
                oh oops, nvmd then. Point still kinda stands though as that's 2 people that have been on ben rather than lurker almost getting lynched due to what I've already said above.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  iN HIS LONG STRING OF CONSECUTIVE POSTS HE HAD AMPLE TIME TO FORM READS ON OTHER PLAYERS BUT DIDN'T


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    dESPITE GENERAL INACTIVITY HE HAS HAD TIME TO GIVE READS WHICH HE HASN'T


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      HE'S SAID A LOT OF WORDS
                      hm

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        oh oops, nvmd then. Point still kinda stands though as that's 2 people that have been on ben rather than lurker almost getting lynched due to what I've already said above.
                        it's not just you, haku forgot about it too and sunfan doesn't think I have any strong presence


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          well if it's already been asked and responded to then sorry, but who's wolfier to you then ben or lurker?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Gradiant.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              well if it's already been asked and responded to then sorry, but who's wolfier to you then ben or lurker?
                              ben

                              we have nothing to go with on lurker and ben is looking scummy here by point of his commentary vs reads ratio


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                we still don't have anything to work with even when he came back a few hours ago, he said he was reading but never followed up


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...