Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in TWG Archives only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
TWG Archives
TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
258
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
65
115
258
template
Next
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#211
01-20-2016, 05:28 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Or I could you know
fuck up my tags
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#212
01-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
AragakiAyase
does this lean him either way for you?
also PSA:
reuben please post more
hey hey hey
you can't say that
Comment
Post
Cancel
choof
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Nov 2013
Posts:
8563
Share
Post
#213
01-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
XelNya
hey hey hey
you can't say that
2 fucen bade
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#214
01-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
choof
2 fucen bade
Originally posted by
AragakiAyase
in
but if people flip about me not posting as much I will replace out
yeh it kinda is but feel the need to point it out~
Comment
Post
Cancel
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2006
Posts:
5401
Share
Post
#215
01-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
choof
respond
Folks like Rueben and backpack wheren't posting and that speaks as much as anything at the moment.
Not scared really, just keeping an eye out
Facebook
/
Youtube
/
Twitter
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Hakulyte
aka Haku
Join Date:
Jul 2005
Posts:
4697
Share
Post
#216
01-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#217
01-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
choof
did you want me to keep my avatar as yours so people would have a hard(er) time reading you?
No, it would just be hilarious.
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#218
01-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
Hakulyte
XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?
Yep~
Comment
Post
Cancel
Charu
Snivy!
Dohoho!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2006
Posts:
6207
Share
Post
#219
01-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
Hakulyte
XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?
.........
Hee hee hee
Originally posted by
JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by
Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
AragakiAyase
Waifus
Join Date:
Apr 2015
Posts:
961
Share
Post
#220
01-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
XelNya
hey hey hey
you can't say that
whoops I just did
I will still put effort into this game but don't expect as much of me because school
I really should be making my posts count more then shouldn't I
pikakirby123 reincarnated
Comment
Post
Cancel
XelNya
[Kaho]
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2012
Posts:
3369
Share
Post
#221
01-20-2016, 05:45 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
AragakiAyase
whoops I just did
I will still put effort into this game but don't expect as much of me because school
I really should be making my posts count more then shouldn't I
I dunno, I skipped like 3 pages so I dunno if we're all still shootin' the shit or not.
Comment
Post
Cancel
AragakiAyase
Waifus
Join Date:
Apr 2015
Posts:
961
Share
Post
#222
01-20-2016, 05:47 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
AJ why so shy
pikakirby123 reincarnated
Comment
Post
Cancel
botchi246
Keepin it Real since '05
Join Date:
Mar 2005
Posts:
619
Share
Post
#223
01-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Im just reading yo, there really isnt anything to build off of yet.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Hakulyte
aka Haku
Join Date:
Jul 2005
Posts:
4697
Share
Post
#224
01-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
XelNya
Yep~
Well, I checked my posts, then I checked yours and I can see why you'd keep the vote.
Fair enough. Going to wait a bit more for voting tho, I haven't decided yet who's the most suspicious player for me.
Please post more everyone.
Comment
Post
Cancel
AragakiAyase
Waifus
Join Date:
Apr 2015
Posts:
961
Share
Post
#225
01-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Originally posted by
botchi246
Im just reading yo, there really isnt anything to build off of yet.
what do you think of choof "coming out swinging"
what do you think of rzr's behavior?
I think there's enough stuff to make some comments at least
so again, why so shy?
pikakirby123 reincarnated
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
65
115
258
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment