TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
wowsome feathery f**k

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
also I don't see how even if the emotion was legitimate that it's townyafter reading over Ben's posts, I think I'm ok not killing him today. In addition to what I've said about him earlier, the post where he said something like "I went to the bathroom, but then came back afterwords even though I said I would be out to see if there were new posts" is slightly townie. His post where he got emotional for people arguing for/against self meta was kind of townie, too. Pass for now, won't cry if he dies. Might vote him if I like the other person up for lynch more.
he's not getting emotional because of bad pressure on him or someone else he thinks is town, he's just getting emotional because of a certain type of arguing that he believes is bad
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I know it's a little less than 45 minutes guys, but I think going after the person who claims they haven't read past page 40 is pretty ridiculous.
I mean obviously they're responding to things now because, well EoD.
You guys sure are vote happy.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
you said you'd reread the last few pages which is when lurker has been posting the most
we already have a wagon on someone else
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
My bad. Thanks.
My phone's connection was crap and in having to reload at times it would post twice. Normally when that happens I just delete the second one but that's a no-go for twg.Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
ok well it seems like you're sticking to your guns on lurker which I really don't like
I'm pretty sure you posted at some point after you voted him but you never said anything about the vote then either
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I'd probably be just as emotional regardless of alignment (plus I was not having a good day that day). Proof by contradiction is my favorite method of argument x:AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Hey Mr. Benguin, if you can't win 'em over through posts, claim something if you're someone important.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
we have 1 hour and 40 minutes
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment









Comment