TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #121
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Is it a good feel?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #122
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      feel deez nuts

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #123
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        sunfan will also be offended

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #124
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          sunfan will inevitably use his mod powers to see invisible players to angleshoot so we should all just get off invisible
          I have to admit its kind of hard not to look
          I might make an alt or something since Yoshl is hosting and should be monitering the game
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #125
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by choof
            feel deez nuts


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #126
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              rzr!
              lol

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #127
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                sunfan will also be offended
                teeny bit but significantly less so than I would mainly because its hard not to look
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I have to admit its kind of hard not to look
                  I might make an alt or something since Yoshl is hosting and should be monitering the game
                  Oh, so you DO look at it!

                  SUNFAN THE LOOKER OF INVISIBLE NAMES


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I have to admit its kind of hard not to look
                    I might make an alt or something since Yoshl is hosting and should be monitering the game
                    I can see invisibles too, should I be worried?

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      but is he though?
                      Since he always seems like he is (or almost always), it can be hard to tell
                      I would assume that he is but there's a FEEL OK
                      I did, but what matters more is if rzr took charu seriously because he felt the need to make that post out of nowhere


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I have to admit its kind of hard not to look
                        is this why you made a post mentioning your ability to see invisible users
                        if this were anyone else I would have no issue making a read based on it

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I can see invisibles too, should I be worried?
                          you should only be worried if you are going to use it in an anti-town capacity

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I can see invisibles too, should I be worried?
                            no
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              those are some quality rzr rants m8 it would be a shame if someone scumread you for them
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                People use invis outside of this, I don't thin kit's worth reading into. When I had vet status back in the subby days I could see who was on invis, and I personally stayed on invis. But Zenith and funny are always on invis and that fact is completely unlrelated to their game play.

                                Also @dbp, I'm not looking for approval, kinda just tossing the idea round, Charu and I always have a joke stand off at some point, I was moreso implying I don't think Charu's being scummy, I think it's worth noting who stems off of his motives

                                o.O

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...