Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
like, maybe you're right, but if you're right, I think you're right for the wrong reasons, with the exception of the haku/choof thing, which I did think was awkward from ben.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
That's true. Mostly because playing as scum is severely mentally exhausting for me and because of that, I start to lose interest (bad habit, I know, sorry x
like, maybe you're right, but if you're right, I think you're right for the wrong reasons, with the exception of the haku/choof thing, which I did think was awkward from ben.
you don't think he's acting scummy right now? You don't think his refusal to move his vote unless others move theirs is scummy? You don't think his near complete lack of defense is scummy? You don't think the post lurker just quoted is scummy? You don't think PRETTY MUCH EVERY POST HE HAS MADE SINCE HE CAME BACK is scummy?
oh wait
not only that, that vote means you think you are more likely to get me lynched than haku since you were on him originally
how do you suppose you're gonna do that
you don't think he's acting scummy right now? You don't think his refusal to move his vote unless others move theirs is scummy? You don't think his near complete lack of defense is scummy? You don't think the post lurker just quoted is scummy? You don't think PRETTY MUCH EVERY POST HE HAS MADE SINCE HE CAME BACK is scummy?
and if you somehow think he isn't scum, why aren't you defending him? Why are you staying incredibly neutral right now?
you don't think he's acting scummy right now? You don't think his refusal to move his vote unless others move theirs is scummy? You don't think his near complete lack of defense is scummy? You don't think the post lurker just quoted is scummy? You don't think PRETTY MUCH EVERY POST HE HAS MADE SINCE HE CAME BACK is scummy?
Someone has their pants too tight on the weeniiiieeee...
...Wait... that's not how the saying goes.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment