to give a bit of perspective on how much Haku has read, I remember talking with Haku after Charu shit on me and Yoshl in the f4 of THAT fateful game ~a little under 2 years ago
by "a little over two years ago"
was he talking about the game two years ago, or was he talking recently about a game that happened two years ago
the former
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I didn't read games and even if I've seen parts of other games, I mostly don't even remember them.
This is a straight up contradiction to what you've said mutiple times and I don't even need Lurker and AA to quote those post to catch that, but I'm glad they've saved me the trouble Hakulyte
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
This is a straight up contradiction to what you've said mutiple times and I don't even need Lurker and AA to quote those post to catch that, but I'm glad they've saved me the trouble Hakulyte
pls direct me to a post you have made this game that contains a shred of original thought
Comment