TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2026
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by lurker
    you think that's obvious from reading your post
    the point that scum were hunting scum on day 0 when nobody knew the setup doesn't make sense and what was what I was addressing


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2027
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by rzr
      1. Gradiant - null, expected more from him so far, but the game is early
      2. AragakiAyase - null leaning scum, he has genuine responses to my call-outs, but I don't know how serious to take them. Not a bad candidate from my pov
      3. _Zenith_ - not worth the hassle. Xel was playing scummy, Zenith is not. take that how you wish
      4. reuben_tate - have to re-read his posts. Not worth lynching today, idt we can get much from his flip to work with, but it's uncharacteristic of him to post, and post quality content
      5. Charu - in the middle. I don't see Charu acting as a wolf in the start of the phase, the closer towars the end here the more I've doubted my clearing
      6. thesunfan - I think town, but I could see a decent pocket with me. Sucks saying that about the only person who does seem to take me serious (miss you roundbox)
      7. MixMasterLar - scum, like 88% scum
      8. dabackpack - originally cleared, but after his retraction w/ ben I am skeptic, more of a town lean now
      9. rzr - green as ganja
      10. choof - I don't see choof's first game back him going so hard at first, and with seeming conviction (not blindly, but confidently)
      11. botchi246 - null - completely null. not much to say here
      12. Hakulyte - null leaning town, I had some issues with earlier posts of haku's but those issues have not remained reminiscent
      13. lucker - wot
      waste of time
      not as a person, as far as analyzing this game, he's done nothign and doesn't show a town oriented mind set
      this is his final reads list for reference


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #2028
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        You see my thing with zenith is that he just goes hellbent on whatever he thinks. I dont think zenith is scummy at all in reference to rzrs list. Long live zenith

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2029
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          but he needs to come back before anything happens


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2030
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by lurker
            read the setup
            you said there are two town PRs which are impossible to have with vig

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #2031
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              hello friends, not going to be posting too much tonight I think

              in reference to a question lurker asked me last phase, yeah I know I left slank cover I've been drawn into the game. school isn't as demanding as I thought it'd be, which I'm really relieved over, although I should be studying for Mandarin more.

              I feel like I should've seen that Charu was town before now. Him townreading me for my Ben read is something I see as very townie in hindsight, kinda sad I didn't catch it.

              Haven't read any of the posts yet.

              Probably doing a for-real complete reset of my reads.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #2032
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                also I just realized haku's lolsoft worked so good job since you're reading
                +1, its why I quoted to Haku that they made me smile
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2033
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  greg is acting very agreeable to me and now i need to figure out if the dude's fake
                  mfw this is the worst thing lurker can say about me
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #2034
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    dbp has very linear play compared to yesterday
                    I don't think I like it
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #2035
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      lurker made a very good point about how it seems like dbp hasn't eaten shit
                      I 100% expect a town DBP to cool his jets after being so sure about ben or at least say something like "sorry I was wrong guys"

                      this is def out of his town range imo

                      dbp
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #2036
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Also, as a last post for now, sorry I didn't push on MML harder yesterday friends. It wasn't even a real counterwagon
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2037
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          gradiant is another option after rereading everything


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2038
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Also, as a last post for now, sorry I didn't push on MML harder yesterday friends. It wasn't even a real counterwagon
                            It's because the penguin is cuter then Lei, isn't it?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2039
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              gradiant is another option after rereading everything
                              point out some Gradiant post for us, please
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2040
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                dbp has very linear play compared to yesterday
                                I don't think I like it
                                what does this mean


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...