TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #211
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by Xiz
    OH SHIT

    I forgot about Dabackpack. Lol I'm fine with killing him also today hahaha
    because reasons


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #212
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Please share with the class Mr. Xiz. If you can say you can quote, it might be a good idea to quote it :P

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #213
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Talk more, even if you have no idea what you are doing. K thx.
        Hi Xiz, how are you today?

        Feelin a bit wolfy?

        You seem to want to steer where this game is going.

        Did you want to have that first vote on you?

        You seemed quite disappointed.

        Here you go Xiz
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • iluswirl
          Clueless & Comfortable
          • May 2007
          • 462

          #214
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          I don't have much to go on with popadop, it was just a gut feeling.

          I really don't like this blind/v interaction going on, but I feel like blind wouldn't make the mistake if he were a wolf.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #215
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Here's a question, what does killing me give you?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #216
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Xiz
              I haven't touched charu becuase I think it's obvious this is his town play. No over-exaggerating, no super weird fluff posts.
              Bro, I know this is going to be weird saying this because it's coming from yours truly wink wink moe moe kyiun, but what of my post in the beginning? Come on now, don't tell me those are not weird fluff post, dohoho.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #217
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by iluswirl

                I really don't like this blind/v interaction going on, but I feel like blind wouldn't make the mistake if he were a wolf.
                I agree with this, I don't want to think blind would do something so stupid for literally no reason as a wolf


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  I can probably go way meta and mention a past game where blind pretty much acted like a dumb player who was actually a wolf.

                  I didn't suspect a thing then, it haunts me still. CURSE YOU POKER TWG!!!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    Oh it's Kayla again! I'm glad you're consistently playing now, this is like what, the third game in a row we've played?

                    Awesome, hey lets talk a bunch this game? I really wish we got a chance to talk in the bomber game and I think that would've changed a lot. (should've been in post game but I was a sour loser).
                    I think it's 2 for me, but I don't really remember. Life has been crazy lately but I'm trying to get into them more.


                    I dun know if I wanna talk to you a bunch this game, how do I know you aren't the enemy >_o

                    I'll try to be a bit more active this game in all seriousness though. Last game I kinda trailed off.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Heya!

                      If you don't mind sharing, can you show where he's being agitated and flustered?
                      The back to back posting, his nice paragraph, he just seems like he's already annoyed this game.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Please share with the class Mr. Xiz. If you can say you can quote, it might be a good idea to quote it :P
                        Here ya go.

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        I was thinking this post or the one Xiz quoted or about how toosoonfan earlier proclaimed he didn't like Xiz when he first entered the thread.
                        ^ Catching on to how uneasy sunfan is

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        Anyway, there was a lot going on yesterday that I ignored because I was waiting for Gloves' responses. Gonna go back today and read those.

                        Sorry Charu I was ignoring your about that thing, I was really waiting for Gloves' response. It was completely assgard by the way.
                        ^ The truth in this post, how you have nothing to loose it seems like lol

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Bro, I know this is going to be weird saying this because it's coming from yours truly wink wink moe moe kyiun, but what of my post in the beginning? Come on now, don't tell me those are not weird fluff post, dohoho.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I think that's just V just throwing out something random to see who reacts to it.
                          ^ Thats how I saw it also

                          There is more stuff but i'm lazy. It's how you are posting this game.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            So I think the only thing I really didn't pay much attention to was the V/Blind thing. That interaction feels genuine in the fact that it wasn't two wolves forcing a bus situation. But piggybacking off of Gradiant's mafia list, saying how there's a wolf between the two, and XelNya sharing the same thoughts as Blind, maybe trying to incite a bandwagon. I really want to see something develop between XelNya and Blind.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              also where is silvuh the sexy wolf? ;_;

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Originally posted by iluswirl
                                I really don't like this blind/v interaction going on, but I feel like blind wouldn't make the mistake if he were a wolf.
                                I dont think you know him very well

                                Comment

                                Working...