TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #196
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    I was getting a really lazy feel from XelNya's response post. The shared thought of V being shady/weird between blind and XelNya seems a bit too nonchalant and is worth taking a look at.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #197
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Xiz
      And yeah, I pride myself in early reads. Are they right? (Most of the time
      Keep telling yourself this

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #198
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Also wtf nobody has voted me yet. You all suck.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #199
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Keep telling yourself this
          Since you are here i'mma get you out of the way now

          - Top 3 mafia and why
          - Who are your connections as same alignment and why
          - Favorite color?

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #200
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            I would also like know asl pls

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #201
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Oh, I just noticed something, gonna go back and quote it so he can elaborate his strongest wolf read!

              Originally posted by iluswirl
              Wheat is 3/8 wolfy.
              Originally posted by iluswirl
              11. plopadop
              Originally posted by iluswirl
              MrPop reads more red to me than last game, but I can't say he's even orange on my list yet.
              Heya, since you're the confirmed, mind making a case? I feel like this is the best course of action since the fact you are confirmed means you're not bullshitting us with anything, so it'll be pretty good discussion IMO.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #202
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                We still have a good 34 hours to hash something out. But I do agree, swirlycakes should probably lay down his thoughts before we build misconceptions about each other and lead misdirections.

                But I do like this pressuring XelNya/blind thing, if we can get it going.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Since you are here i'mma get you out of the way now

                  - Top 3 mafia and why
                  - Who are your connections as same alignment and why
                  - Favorite color?
                  -I believe there is a mafia in the pair of V and Blind (not both). Reasons stated already for both. As I have said before, there's really nothing else to have at this point with the other bullshit going on. If I really need a third, it'll probably be you at this point as it seems you are demanding shit from me without really putting anything forward yourself. I'm a wolf because I'm forming opinions early? You have a list of wolves already based on no information? Almost all of your posts are just "I like ______", "I don't like ______", whatever? I don't know.

                  -I don't have anything in terms of same alignment. I suppose town same alignment could be anybody I don't think is a wolf at this point so refer above.

                  -blue or green, can't really decide. I look better in blue though.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    It's like I would only kill him to see the flip at this point over anything else.
                    Except flipping town wouldn't get us anything of use besides going after you.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      In conclusion: You're dumb, stop it.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        If we are targeting inactive people, I rather have the pressure on psycoangel over blind atm. Her change in gameplay is most noticeable.

                        Also, even though cedo is posting 80% crap, I like him now haha
                        Please enlighten me on this change in gameplay considering I just mentioned how I'm never all that active first day when someone said I was UTR. You can look at past games, day 1 sucks for me. Always does. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the strongest of players still, and I really suck at day 1 lol.

                        Maybe it's because I have a harder time than some figuring out when people are being serious or just goofing day 1.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          .... it'll probably be you at this point as it seems you are demanding shit from me without really putting anything forward yourself.
                          I've been targeting sunfan most of this game so far, however I have been looking a lot at cedo, who went from mafia to town based on his reaction posts to people coming out at him. I can quote if you care. Plop is moving farther and farther up my mafia list, especially his vote on blind. As for blind, I want him to speak more but since he is playing the lurker game, I wanna hear more from psycoangel who is playing rather differently. She is moving farther and farther up the mafia list as well.
                          I haven't touched charu becuase I think it's obvious this is his town play. No over-exaggerating, no super weird fluff posts. Just compare this game to any of his past mafia games.


                          If that's not putting forward something I don't know what is lol.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            And yeah a gradiant flip isn't the best action right now I take it back. Perhaps day 3 :P

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Please enlighten me on this change in gameplay considering I just mentioned how I'm never all that active first day when someone said I was UTR. You can look at past games, day 1 sucks for me. Always does. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the strongest of players still, and I really suck at day 1 lol.

                              Maybe it's because I have a harder time than some figuring out when people are being serious or just goofing day 1.
                              Talk more, even if you have no idea what you are doing. K thx.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                OH SHIT

                                I forgot about Dabackpack. Lol I'm fine with killing him also today hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...