TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #181
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    This seems to be indicative of more than one player this game. Even though I've only played a couple of games with him, V's posts seem to be more stream of consciousness style than before (that's role neutral, though), and psychoangel is way more UTR compared to when she was Hook...maybe she's nervous to enter the fray because she isn't a vanilla townie?
    Lol, I'm never super active day 1. That's why I got a ton of flack under Hook as well. Day 1 is a clusterfuck for me and I usually don't feel like I'm gaining much of anything. Yes I like to take a little time to think before posting too much, that's just how I am.

    sunfan looks a bit agitated and flustered to me. Maybe it's just day 1 junk, but for now I'm going to start there.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #182
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I don't think you understand what's going on. You're supposed to vote for people because you think they are wolfy, not because they are veteran players.
      well we're still in the random voting stage, late, but we're still there.

      not exactly satisfied with how Gloves' came into the thread and responded to only one of my prods, to which he replied "fuck you".

      Anyway, there was a lot going on yesterday that I ignored because I was waiting for Gloves' responses. Gonna go back today and read those.

      Sorry Charu I was ignoring your about that thing, I was really waiting for Gloves' response. It was completely assgard by the way.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #183
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Oh it's Kayla again! I'm glad you're consistently playing now, this is like what, the third game in a row we've played?

        Awesome, hey lets talk a bunch this game? I really wish we got a chance to talk in the bomber game and I think that would've changed a lot. (should've been in post game but I was a sour loser).

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #184
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by cedolad
          well we're still in the random voting stage, late, but we're still there.
          The thing is...it wasn't a random vote. He gave his reason for doing so.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #185
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I picked V because I haven't played with him and have heard he's a real good player. Until confirmed human, he worries me.
            Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait

            Voting for someone because you feel threatened of how good of a player he is?

            Dude, wouldn't that make sense to want him around then? What is this thinking, I don't even.

            How is hearing about him being a good player equate to him being shady? Can you pinpoint V's shadiness with those shades on your shade-filled glasses?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #186
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              The thing is...it wasn't a random vote. He gave his reason for doing so.
              not exactly what I meant by random. Even if he gives a reason to it, the vote doesn't give as much weight now as it would say closer to EOD or Day 2. If it was his initial vote (which iirc it was), then it was a "random" vote by Mafia standards. Just google it, I don't think I'm making much sense.

              A vote like that is just pretty much a random vote that's less significant than a bandwagon vote or a naked vote.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #187
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                sunfan looks a bit agitated and flustered to me. Maybe it's just day 1 junk, but for now I'm going to start there.
                Heya!

                If you don't mind sharing, can you show where he's being agitated and flustered?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  but now we're putting the pressure on blind... Alright.

                  Pipe up dear Johnny Boy!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Xiz is fucking stupid or mafia or both to use a lurker read. He has gut feelings, which is fine, he takes pride in them usually but he's not expanding upon them; he's not drawing connections from them. This is shallow and its not even attempting to solve anything; he's just talking to look like he's talking imo.

                    You I'm less sure on; I feel like I used to have a good read on you but I feel like its gotten less sure over time. I feel like my read on you gets better the later in the day it is, but I feel like you're getting to that point if that makes sense. I feel like you're a sniper picking your target atm but don't know who the weakest of the troops are yet.
                    Is it this post?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      Xiz man you're gut feelings always fucking nail me to the ground especially when you expand upon them you're a fucking god at this game
                      I like how sarcastic this post is lol

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Is it this post?
                        I was thinking this post or the one Xiz quoted or about how toosoonfan earlier proclaimed he didn't like Xiz when he first entered the thread.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          If we are targeting inactive people, I rather have the pressure on psycoangel over blind atm. Her change in gameplay is most noticeable.

                          Also, even though cedo is posting 80% crap, I like him now haha

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            I skipped Xel's post because I was lazy, but now that I read through it

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I agree with this post. something is weird with V possibly.
                            Can you also show where he's being weird, please and thank you!

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            You are really being weird. You aren't playing your normal style...
                            Funny you say that when you just said:

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Use a real read list that's not built on a day that you have nothing to work off of you meta-slut.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              If we are targeting inactive people, I rather have the pressure on psycoangel over blind atm. Her change in gameplay is most noticeable.

                              Also, even though cedo is posting 80% crap, I like him now haha
                              I was getting there, way to shoot the gun jerk.

                              When don't I post crap?

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                And yeah, I pride myself in early reads. Are they right? (Most of the time, not all the time lol... ignore last game I played lolololol)

                                My reads from last night are still the same but I can't figure out gradient just yet. Every 20 mins I'm taking him in and out of my mafia pool haha. It's like I would only kill him to see the flip at this point over anything else.

                                Comment

                                Working...