TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #766
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    1 grace-accident-post, then mod-kill kthxbye


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #767
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      cedolad has been modkilled for multiple instances (and warnings) for utilizing out of thread communications

      (he was a vanilla townie)

      night still ends at the proper time, don't post and stuff


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #768
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Apologies, I'm in a car ride back home from a performance

        No story I might edit later

        Recap, cedo is ded bc oot

        During the night
        gradiant has ded

        he wuz a tracker

        day 2 ends 11:45 PM EST 5/12/2014


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #769
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          Xelnya
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #770
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Also 4 to insta

            Votes


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #771
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              Originally posted by YoshL
              During the night
              gradiant has ded
              he wuz a tracker
              One of you blues better not be a doctor. Good luck I guess.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #772
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                God damn it cedo.

                And sadly I don't think the Gradiant kill really tells us anything... he did mention specific names but the SK could easily be trying to frame the obvious suspects. Plus the tracker is a pretty powerful role in our current situation.

                That said, I'm sticking with what I said before, Xelnya. Then, Manti.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  At least we know what happened:

                  SK killed Charu, Mafia killed lurker. Xig hid and died. So there's no vigilante.

                  It's a serial killer hunt.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    How do we know that for sure if you can elaborate?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Sorry for many posts, but my thoughts on the night kill:

                      o The most obvious explanation is that Gradiant was on to something with his plan. The SK knew it'd be over when he was tracked, so he silenced Gradiant. However! There's a chance that the SK chose Ninja and Strongman kills, meaning that Gradiant couldn't track him at all! So the Tracker actually might not have any real threat to the SK. So why would the SK be afraid of the Tracker?

                      So I'm suspecting that the Tracker kill is a red herring to get us to kill Manti.

                      Again, here are the choices.

                      o SK chose Bulletproof. So the SK really meant to kill Gradiant. Meaning there's a good chance it's Manti.
                      o SK chose the Ninja kills. The SK used the Gradiant kill to trap us.


                      Which of these is more likely?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        How do we know that for sure if you can elaborate?
                        One person died tonight. So since the mafia are all dead (look at the roll list to prove this), and the game isn't over yet, it has to be the SK.

                        The vigilante would have killed somebody if he was alive. But only one person died. So there's no vigi. Meaning, there is a single K roll, and there's a vengeful.

                        On the first night:

                        Three people died: Xig, lurker, and Charu. We now know there are only two night killing roles. So that means Xig had to died from hiding behind somebody.
                        Charu isn't a mafia kill obviously, so he's a SK kill.
                        lurker is the mafia kill.

                        Any contradictions, or other possibilities?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Who is the sk trying to frame if he has ninja? Why manti? There wasn't enough information with gradiant for it to really make any sense. If gradiant had said "ok guys I'm going to track xelnya tonight" then I could see a frame job happening. If the sk chose bulletproof, gradiant had to die in order for him to win. I think scenario a is more likely and the sk just hoped there wasn't a guardian.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            Oh sorry, I thought Gradiant said that he was suspicious of Manti also. But he was more suspicious of Xelnya. Yours is a likely scenario too, actually.

                            But still, he expressed doubt with both Xelnya and Manti.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              Thanks backpack. I'm sticking with my vote because he's been fishy even as sun.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                God damn it cedo.

                                And sadly I don't think the Gradiant kill really tells us anything... he did mention specific names but the SK could easily be trying to frame the obvious suspects. Plus the tracker is a pretty powerful role in our current situation.

                                That said, I'm sticking with what I said before, Xelnya. Then, Manti.
                                I don't see how the tracker is powerful in this situation. Care to elaborate?
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...