TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #226
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    despite the strange wording, i agree with the sentiment

    I'd be willing to vote for anko if my top choices aren't on the block come day's end.

    Anyway, when is day even ending? And can we get a vote count?
    Originally posted by me
    You have until February 13th,6PM server time (4PM PST,7 PM EST)
    also

    (4)Xelnya-ymia, tforce, tokzic, xelnya
    (3)Halogen-xiz, clasko, afro
    (2)anko-v, halogen
    (1)tforce-funnygurl555
    (1)manti-mellonxcollie
    (1)v-manti

    has not voted: anko, snowcrafta, guestmcnumbers

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #227
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Originally posted by Xiz
      i'm fine with kill of the people not giving any input at all
      this attitude is fucking stupid

      There's replacements. Why would you make a completely uninformed wildcard lynch on an inactive who has yet to say anything (who could be a blue for all you fucking know) instead of actual people with actual reasons.

      The inactive is going to say things that you can make an informed read on, one way or another. Either they're going to stop being inactive, or they're going to be replaced with someone who is not inactive.

      This boneheaded shit cost humans the last game I played in. Please don't fucking do it again.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #228
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        so anyway

        v i'm curious as to why exactly you made a hard push on funnygurl with good reasoning, but the second you realized you were misattributing that good reasoning to the wrong person, you don't find that exact same reasoning applicable to the person who it actually applies to

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #229
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          wasn't a hard push, i haven't had a great deal of conviction about anyone yet. tokzic, please review the way ankoacid responded to my first prod on him.

          i think you are confusing the logic for voting ankoacid with the condition regarding snowcrafta. ankoacid is regularly reading the thread and not responding, his one response to me was pretty salty.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #230
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            The inactive is going to say things that you can make an informed read on, one way or another. Either they're going to stop being inactive, or they're going to be replaced with someone who is not inactive.

            This boneheaded shit cost humans the last game I played in. Please don't fucking do it again.
            Either your short term memory is terrible or the bolded is regarding a different game than the one I'm thinking? I hate vague attributions like this because it gives the sense of being a "wise" one who knows based on this nebulous body of experience. "Here, defer to this huge 800-post novel to understand the point I'm making because I can't make it clear and specific myself!"

            The game you are referring to 4/5 wolves were inactive and like 3-4 humans overall were kind've inactive but nowhere near as bad as the wolves. I know because I was a wolf, I won, and I was paying extremely close attention to those sorts of details as it was my major liability to mitigate as the de facto team leader.

            Statements like that one make me question how much you're being honest with yourself about the things you say. I search for the most likely interpretation and I come up with: (1) recalling only those details in memory that fit your current already-decided argument (confirmation bias OR lying) or (2) misattributing previous losses to something outside your control (what Sartre calls bad faith)

            I tend to hover towards (1) but I'm not sure which side of it. Hopefully you will clear that up for me.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #231
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I really haven't found anything interesting since the clasko incident.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #232
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by clasko1000
                I dont know if its early in the game or what, but i feel like ive only interacted with half of the thread so far??
                How do you mean?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  How do you mean?
                  While ive read everything in this thread. I feel like my interactions were only with xiz, afro, halogen, anko and yourself. I guess you can count guest in their as well. I know someone else took a stab at my "incident" so that's 1 more, but still half the thread i feel like i haven't even talked to yet and were already upwards of 230 posts.

                  Hello you people specifically (4)Xelnya-ymia, tforce, tokzic, xelnya !!!!
                  Lets not forget funnygirl as well.
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I really haven't found anything interesting since the clasko incident.
                    then you are becoming a bad, boring player

                    Comment

                    • clasko1000
                      Ima Twans
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 633

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      awww, i left v out of my list too.
                      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                      Originally posted by emerald000
                      I'll take some more free boosters please.
                      Originally posted by choof
                      please do the community a favor
                      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        then you are becoming a bad, boring player
                        Thats kinda harsh. Especially considering you just mentioned:

                        Originally posted by vendetta
                        i haven't had a great deal of conviction about anyone yet.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          this attitude is fucking stupid

                          There's replacements. Why would you make a completely uninformed wildcard lynch on an inactive who has yet to say anything (who could be a blue for all you fucking know) instead of actual people with actual reasons.
                          Cool, let's let random people fly UTR that give no relevant information whatsoever. This person is clearly active, they're just not contributing anything. Replacements have nothing to do with this at all.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            This boneheaded shit cost humans the last game I played in. Please don't fucking do it again.
                            That's funny, I thought your consistently poor reads actually costs us the game last time I played with you

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              I'm going to agree with Xiz and Halogen here. AnkoAcid has been actively viewing this thread, and she has offered literally no input at all. I don't exactly know what she's trying to do, but it's very suspicious. I really hope she will come out and tell us what she's been thinking. If not, then we might have to consider lynching her for purposefully withholding information.

                              Also, I've already put a vote on her for this before I voted for T-Force, and apparently she ignored that. *Sighs*
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                then you are becoming a bad, boring player
                                Don't be too surprised. Manti's wolf game has always been quite bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...