TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #526
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    hey guys, just checking in

    slept like absolute shit like night, had to get up for work at 5 AM, worked 10 hours and have literally been sitting at home with a massive headache despite taking medicine, and I'm literally going to bed in an hour because fuck everything and everyone

    also work 10 hours again tomorrow (6a - 4p EST) again so don't expect any sort of post/activity from me until then

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #527
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Well this is lovely.

      Guest wanna give your thoughts on the current playerlist? You've been awfully quiet and I know you're capable of meaningful input; what do you have for us?

      Very suspicious of Afro, I'm pretty much convinced he's a wolf too, but I am NOT rushing a lynch so early in the day phase, slow down guys.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #528
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I'm not saying we should kill him now, I'm saying that we should probably keep him in mind once the end of the phase comes in mind (read: we should def kill him today, just not now).
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #529
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          You guys want to start a wagon on Afrobean now, too? Welp. I have a gut feeling that you're wrong; he's been coming off as very green to me, but the fact that quite a few of you think he's a wolf (Tokzic, thesunfan, Xiz, and YMIA now right?) is going to have to make me reconsider this a bit. I'm probably just being dumb ehh.

          Though I think that XelNya's more wolfy, and he voted for Afrobean to get more people to have as many votes as him.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #530
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            I mean, I still want to hear more from XelNya. No one else found that quick Afrobean vote very weird?
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #531
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              I mean, I still want to hear more from XelNya. No one else found that quick Afrobean vote very weird?
              From anyone else, it would be weird, but it fits Middie's personality really well, I think. I don't think he's smart enough to play to his personality well enough to fool people in this game, so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Middie being Middie.

              As for Afro, go read ANY, and I mean ANY, game where he was a wolf, and then go read ANY, and I mean ANY, game where he was a human. Compare your observations to this game, and you'll see why we're eager to vote for him. And that's all on top of a few other things I've noticed that I'll post whenever I get around to making my full reads list.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #532
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                From anyone else, it would be weird, but it fits Middie's personality really well, I think. I don't think he's smart enough to play to his personality well enough to fool people in this game, so I'm just gonna chalk it up to Middie being Middie.
                But COME ON. I mean, he's viewing this thread for crying out loud, and he says nothing. What kind of behavior is that? I tried staying away from him because I was taking his character into account, but really?

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                As for Afro, go read ANY, and I mean ANY, game where he was a wolf, and then go read ANY, and I mean ANY, game where he was a human. Compare your observations to this game, and you'll see why we're eager to vote for him. And that's all on top of a few other things I've noticed that I'll post whenever I get around to making my full reads list.
                I'll get to looking at his past games once I get some homework done. It'll be nice to see where you guys are coming from with Afrobean.
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  the thing about the afrobean theory is that the one and only point made against him is that he's making shorter posts and that's unlike him

                  this would be a good point, except for one small detail: everyone has been giving him tons of shit for making huge-ass posts that make the game difficult to stay on top of

                  i am by no means saying that he is looking human right now but i am just not confident enough that he's red to make a jump on him on day 2, especially not when there are way wolfier motherfuckers still breathing

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    like you guys need to remember, wolves are trying to dodge the spotlight

                    people who have been way too quiet for my liking:

                    - guest (rarely opens his mouth, when he does suspicious things come out)
                    - snowcrafta (has posted three two line posts)
                    - ymia (the only posts he makes are excuses as to why he's not posting)
                    - xelnya (constantly viewing the thread, never contributing to the thread)
                    - raeko (agreed with a bunch of opinions day 1, then dropped off the planet)

                    i am 99% sure 2-3 of the wolves are in this group

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      Guest wanna give your thoughts on the current playerlist?
                      Lemme give my thoughts:

                      -Funnygurl: Honestly, I don't believe she's a wolf, even though the kill was her main D1 target. In fact, BECAUSE the kill was her main D1 target. No wolf team would kill a player that one of their own tunneled for an entire day, because it so obviously points to that player. As for reasons the wolf team DID target T-Force, it was most likely a combination of blue hunting and a frame job, as others have said. I still have my eye on her, because, as XelNya said, there's the possibility she's trying an elaborate self-framing strategy. And speaking of XelNya...

                      -XelNya: That quick vote on Funnygurl is weird to me, especially since his only reason for voting her is "She's a wolf because her D1 tunnel died," which I've already mentioned doesn't follow through for me. However, I don't believe he's a wolf either. It's more likely he's a human that got lost on the T-Force bait.

                      -Afro: Now, my vision is always cloudy in his direction, because his playstyle involves being such a gigantic dick to everyone who looks in his direction that I feel the game would be easier for greens without him, whether he's red or not. That being said, I haven't actually played in a game where he was red, so I don't really know to look for the playstyle tells of his being a wolf, but what I do notice is that he IS playing quite differently from the two games I played with him as a human. High alert.

                      -Halogen: Hasn't posted a thing this day for IRL reasons, so I have only D1 posts to go by. Obviously there's the completely unnecessary readlist, and the Manti vote, but he didn't start the train, or even really support the train. He just voted so the train didn't derail. This was before the seer roleclaim, so I don't see this as such a big deal. Would all of you guys be on Halogen if Manti DIDN'T RC seer? Especially you, Xiz. Speaking of which...

                      -Xiz: Ok, WHY has this guy slipped off of everybody's radar?! He went completely berserk on Halogen in D1, going WAY farther than any human would ever need to, and started D2 by immediately placing a vote on Halogen, and basically sitting back and doing nothing since. I get his points on Halogen, even if I don't agree personally, but really, he didn't need to go nuts. He's basically doing what Funnygurl did on T-Force D1, times a thousand. Other players exist in this game besides Halogen. Also, can any of you read #512 and honestly tell me a reason any human would have for posting that? That's a wolf post if I ever saw one.

                      Xiz seriously needs more attention. Watching Afro too though.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        man, I guess I have to take it back, you can make a half-decent post.

                        I don't agree with most of what you said, but I will applaud the fact that you've decided to contribute something. I know Afro gets a lot of flack for his style, but he has honestly a really good track record as a human, and while his style is really strange and off putting, it is very effective. He does well in his human games when the humans put up with his bullshit. But...
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          the thing about the afrobean theory is that the one and only point made against him is that he's making shorter posts and that's unlike him

                          this would be a good point, except for one small detail: everyone has been giving him tons of shit for making huge-ass posts that make the game difficult to stay on top of

                          i am by no means saying that he is looking human right now but i am just not confident enough that he's red to make a jump on him on day 2, especially not when there are way wolfier motherfuckers still breathing
                          Yes, everyone has been giving him shit. He's been getting shit for it since 2005. And he's gonna change now? Especially after its become clear that he has absolutely no plans to change? Nah man. If there's wolfier motherfuckers, some names would be nice to pin them down. I'm gonna post my list when I get back from class tomorrow, and I would encourage others to do so as well.

                          @funny If you think Middie would post his thoughts after reading the thread without being prompted to do so, you don't know him anywhere near as well as you think you do. Look at his play in the UN game after I died, for example.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            okay after reviewing xiz's posts he does look pretty weird

                            on top of all the halogen nonsense:

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            i'm fine with killing the people not giving any input at all
                            - acted like he has tons of information that he's withholding for some unknown reason
                            - gave t-force tons of shit (t-force is a human)
                            - heavily opposed to a xelnya lynch but never actually provided any reasoning as to why
                            - once it was clear he wasn't on the chopping block he stopped playing the game

                            shifting vote to xiz to see what happens, guest looking a lot better in my eyes after that post just now

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              like you guys need to remember, wolves are trying to dodge the spotlight

                              people who have been way too quiet for my liking:

                              - guest (rarely opens his mouth, when he does suspicious things come out)
                              - snowcrafta (has posted three two line posts)
                              - ymia (the only posts he makes are excuses as to why he's not posting)
                              - xelnya (constantly viewing the thread, never contributing to the thread)
                              - raeko (agreed with a bunch of opinions day 1, then dropped off the planet)

                              i am 99% sure 2-3 of the wolves are in this group
                              what

                              besides mine, only one i'll even attempt to argue is snow, because he was banned from pretty much all of D1. Although he's more than capable of coming back and talking now.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                I also wanted to point out that Raeko's behaviour after dodging the lynch is the exact same as the last time she avoided a lynch when she was a wolf and I am getting deja vu really hard over it.

                                Humans should want to post more after being exonerated, not less.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...